4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Oh hun, i hope your ok, how are your feeling? Let us know what the clinic say and how long it will be before you can start again?

xx

So sorry hun. All here for you xxxx

:hugs:

cupcake i'm sorry. xx what did the clinic say :hugs:

Have updated my journal with advice from clinic. Sorry can't be bothered right now to go through it again.

Thanks for your well wishes.

Hi Cupcake.. I know right now it feels like you dont want to be bothered but with time u will.. I felt the same after 4 failed IUIs... give yourself time to heal and grieve and then I am sure u will jump on the bandwagon again.. I am sure the other girls will tell u the same...

Big hugs to u. Dont give up hun.. it will be your turn!!:kiss::hugs:

I agree with Tanya, Cupcake. When every one of my 3 IUI's failed, I felt like I couldn't go on. When my first IVF/ICSI failed, I felt like I would die. Somehow, we find the strength inside of us to keep going. It just takes some time.

Big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you!

Hey all I've been MIA for a while... trying to get the rest of the month to pass as quickly as possible but my little turtle barely moves it seems! Only 18 more days till I can potentially start clomid for IUI my cycle has worked out perfectly for it, so will be on cd1 or 2 when I head in so long as everything is ok should be doing my first insemination on oct! I can't wait!

Sending my hugs to you cupcake

Hey all.

I hope my lovely friends are all ok.

Few more days of dregging for me, got a scan on Thurs (they're calling it baseline, is this right?) and then hopefully start stims on Fri! Seeing consultant Thurs too to say we def want 2 embies put back. Dregging has really dragged but I think it's gonna whizz by from now on.

Love ya all:kiss:

xx

hi everyone

Cupcake - So sorry to hear your news we are all here for you :hug::hugs:xxxxxxxx

Well the :witch: has arrived so got to phone hospital in the morning see what happens next and find out when i have to start using my new toy a clearblue ovulation test cant wait. So should be having my FET in about 2 weeks hope it goes quick. Will let you know what the nurse says tomorrow when i ring.

hope everyone is doing ok at what ever stage you are at in your cycle and hope the wait goes quick for those of you waiting to start :hug::hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi everyone

Cupcake - So sorry to hear your news we are all here for you :hug::hugs:xxxxxxxx

Well the :witch: has arrived so got to phone hospital in the morning see what happens next and find out when i have to start using my new toy a clearblue ovulation test cant wait. So should be having my FET in about 2 weeks hope it goes quick. Will let you know what the nurse says tomorrow when i ring.

hope everyone is doing ok at what ever stage you are at in your cycle and hope the wait goes quick for those of you waiting to start :hug::hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay, great news!! Keep us posted tomorrow!

xxx

Hi Mrs G

Good luck for your scan. My clinic called the scan immediately before stimming, the baseline scan, but I have heard of some clinics not doing a baseline scan, and just telling you when to start stimming and then checking the progress on day 7.

Whichever way, it'll be great to start stimming and get this show on the road ...

Hi Mrs G

Good luck for your scan. My clinic called the scan immediately before stimming, the baseline scan, but I have heard of some clinics not doing a baseline scan, and just telling you when to start stimming and then checking the progress on day 7.

Whichever way, it'll be great to start stimming and get this show on the road ...

Same with you hun, I hope you get some idea of timescales tomorrow xx

I still can't believe how long it takes to actually get to testing day from starting IVF I was shocked! 8 weeks or so is nuts to be wondering if it is going to be the month. Eek! I'll be starting IVF soon if no luck from IUI.

Well today is my IVF app, so nervous!!

Good luck today Maz as well xx

thanks krissi ... good luck to you too!

Good luck with your first IVF appointment krissi. I am currently on CD28 (14dpo) as I had my first trigger shot on CD11 with my third round of Clomid. If this cycle doesn't work, then we will be starting our first IVF cycle (hopefully get in straight away). I am too scared to POAS as my heart cannot bear to see another BFP.

Hi Ladies,

While I realize optimal health is ideal for ivf, I have a question. Do you know if a particular bmi range is most successful? I am googling it like crazy but have yet to come across specific info. It is a ways away from ivf for me, as I have to have surgery first to remove my tubes, but knowing that ivf time will come I want to be in optimal health.

Thanks in advance ladies!!!

Sorry ladies,

I didn't find an answer exactly to my question, but have you heard of this before too?

https://www.advancedfertility.com/weight.htm

Ultrasound picture taken during an IVF egg retrieval procedure. This woman has a normal BMI of 24. Ovary circled in blue. Red line is top of vagina. Area between red and blue lines is tissue at top of vagina. Needle (right side of image at white dots) goes through the top of vagina to get eggs. The ovary is "low" - on top of the vagina - where we want it for a safe and effective egg retrieval. This woman is obese with a BMI of 37. In her case, we were not able to retrieve the eggs. Ovary circled in blue. Red line is top of vagina. Area between red and blue lines is tissue at the top of the vagina, and fatty tissue and possibly bowel. Slicing through this tissue with the needle to get the eggs is not safe. A complication could occur from cutting the bowel, blood vessels, etc. This ovary is "high" - above the top of the vagina in the abdomen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->