4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

heya ladies, another day down on our journies!

mrs g - looks promising hun, i'm excited for your blood test tomorrow!!!

lioness - your post made me chuckle about forgetting to put the meds in, lol, i'm guessing you wont do that again!

good luck with your scan tomorrow krissi, i'v got mine tomorrow too, and bloods.
busy day tomorrow ladies, hope it's good un for us all x x x x

Mrs G best of luck tomorrow
Krissi good luck tomorrow
xxxxxxx
hi everyone else xx

wrighty- are they giving you any hormonal support know you have your BFP xxx

Not even progesterone? Thats weird. I thought all IVF and ISCI chicks got the lovely suppositories.

I got my super dark opk today so going to O tomorrow! 3 to 4 days sooner! Anyone know if my flow will be heavier this month cause of the clomid? Personal experiences???

Not even progesterone? Thats weird. I thought all IVF and ISCI chicks got the lovely suppositories.

So did I....

lioness, lol I can't believe you did that. When I had my appointment the nurse showed me this big needle thing and all the meds are preloaded, I just have to turn this thingy around to release the right dosage and the needle looks small and skinny. Although when it comes time to jab myself I think that needle will look alot bigger.
My neighbour goes away end of Oct, but until she goes away (abut 4 days of injections) she will jab me LOL, hopefully by then I will be ok with it.
I did ask my girlfriend if she could do it and she laughed and said " yeh but I will have my eyes shut so you will have to guide me, LOL" I said " What?, but I will be having my eyes shut LOL", so it's best she doesn't do it and I suck it up and learn to do it real quick.

Well I got my Synarel today and I start it tomorrow, WOW it feels so real now, like we are really heading down this path. I am excited, nervous, anxious, worried, scared everything all rolled into one, please tell me ladies I am normal.

Oh my god ladies!! BFP'S!!!!!!

A massive massive congratulations to those new expectant mummies!!
:wohoo: :wohoo:

Lots of luck to those about to start transfers!!!
Krissi - :hugs: hun, I know it's hard not to worry, but you'll be fine hun.

Lots of luck ladies!!!!

Thanks for the support girlies.

Mrs F hopefully we will have fab news when we get back from our scans.

Something is definately happening, feel so bloated and having twinges just hoping thats them growing and not having anymore follies, 40 is def enough lol!!

Sorry this may be TMI but did anyone else get loads of wind during stimms?

Re the progesterone support question ... some clinics in the UK provide progesterone until week 12, but I think most only supply two weeks worth. Both of my previous cycles I was given two weeks worth. On my first cycle, I asked for more as I'd got a :bfp: but was told that the developing placenta would be producing it - 16 hours after my last pessary, I started spotting and then MCd. I think there is a good case for progesterone until the heartbeat has at least been seen, but what do I know - I'm only the person going through the treatment so apparently know nothing :haha:

My clinic gives progesterone until week 12 too x

I got my super dark opk today so going to O tomorrow! 3 to 4 days sooner! Anyone know if my flow will be heavier this month cause of the clomid? Personal experiences???

i did on my ivf cycle but no nothing for me this time had my fet on a natural cycle so dont need anything

Hey Bek, good to hear you will be well on your way tomorrow....:wohoo: ! Let us know how you go...will be thinking of you :). Thats funny about your friend.... :rofl:

Glad I can make you girls laugh...even if it is at my expense...I don't mind :). Tonight, the first thing I did when I took my Chinese Hampster out of the fridge, I pulled the plunger thingy and loaded the meds :)...wasn't going to forget that again!

Good luck tomorrow krissi and MrsF....will be watching this space to see how you guys go!!!

Hahaha Lioness - I love how you cal lt the Chinese Hamster!! I'm surprised no one else picked that up before - trust me to be pedantic and read the information in the box :rofl:

Well I have had scan numer 2, still not brilliant, I now have 50 small follicles compared to 40 on Weds, nurse still does not seem concerned, a few are between 8-10mm on each ovary but egg collection definately delay until earliest Friday next week. She is keeping me on same dosage but obviously blood test results may change that. More crappy news is that I will run out of meds by Tues so will have to pay for more probably depending on my scan on Monday.

I told her I was really upset as I didn't feel it was going well and she said it is exactly wher we expected to be with someone with your level of PCOS, they said they could give me higher drugs but are worried that i would get OHSS with the number of follicles I already have.

So not great but will have to wait and see on Monday... IVF sucks!

hi ladies,

well done lioness for getting the meds ready first today ;)

wind during stimms? - yup, i'm experiencing more, lol!

Krissi, sorry your still feeling a bit pants about your scan, it's good though the nurse listened to you concerns and said that things are where they should be. I hope monday brings you news to make you smile cherub x x x x

i had my scan today - i cant remember the exact number of follies, but there are a few at 12mm, and lots at 8mm and below. I have 8 follies on one ovary, and i missed what she said on the other one. Had my blood test, but not sure on result yet. They rang to say up my dosage to 225 today and sunday, and normal 150 tomorrow - any idea why ladies?

i asked if my folly sizes were ok, and she said it's about right, and if they're too big too soon, the egg doesn't mature properly, so Krissi, slow and steady methinks (although i now it's a pain in the arse waiting...) drink lots of water to help too the nurse said.

my next scan is monday and i reckon they may do EC on weds, FX'd

have a good afternoon, and i'll be back later to see how Mrs G got on today....

lots of love x x x x

Yes how is Mrs G getting along?

And when do you test snowdrop and cupcake? I am keeping a tally of you girls who get BFPs so when its my turn I will be more optimistic.

Well I def Ov'd last night between 9 and 10pm. Felt ov like never before! I must have at least 3 to 4 follies. Never had a scan though so don't know. Still not counting on a bfp from it as doc said it's unlikely to happen but hey that mean witch will show up 4 days sooner then usual and I can call the clinic soon! All and all I am quite satisfied.

Well back to studying and reading.

Sorry girls, had a manic day. All good with bloods, beta level 619, which apparently is good? But it is official, I am pregnant!!! :cloud9: Has the shine taken off it a little, long story, see journal.

Thanks for all your messages :kiss:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"