4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

:happydance: congratulations wrighty!!!! that's fab news!!!!

Krissi - sorry you're feeling disspondent after you scan, i empathise with you gal :hugs: is your next one still on friday? what dosage are you on? (I'm on 150iu of menopur)

Lioness - hoping your stimming goes well hun!

x x x

grrrrrr.....now i have thrush :gun:

everything from my belly button to my bruised thighs are f'ing uncomfortable :growlmad:

dear lord, is an easy ride too much to ask for.........

OMG wrighty, that is amazing!! YYAAYY!!! So pleased for you hun.
Lets hope we all have sticky ones!!

xx

hello ladies

hope your all well

Snowdrop - hope your next with god news hun everything crossed for you :dust::hug::hugs:xxxxx
lioness - good luck starting stims :dust::hug::hugs:xxxxxxxx

thanks everyone. Well im still on :cloud9: been shaking all day and worrying abut every little twinge had a little nausea aswell in like waves really mad. just hope bubs is getting nice and comfy in there

good luck to everyone :dust::hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxx

Lioness, hope first stims went ok :hugs:

Krissi, even small follies will still grow. I was told stims have a cumulative effect, follies will grow more the more the take (if that makes sense?!?) Even if they delay ec hun, you're still so close. :hugs:

MrsF, Big :hugs: hun. Just see it as a way of getting your lo.

Lots of love n :hugs: to everyone

xx

PS tested again this afternoon and line looks to be getting darker. Am refusing to get too excited til bloods on Fri.x

OMG i missed so much. CONGRATULATIONS wrightywales and Mrs G
that is just the best news ever. Here is to a healthy and happy 9 months.
You deserve Your BFP's there is hope for us all xxxx

Wrightywales - HUGE CONGRATS!

Have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yay wrighty! You give me hope to!!!! I am so excited I can't wait to start ICSI! Dammit hurry up ICSI!

:happydance: congratulations wrighty!!!! that's fab news!!!!

Krissi - sorry you're feeling disspondent after you scan, i empathise with you gal :hugs: is your next one still on friday? what dosage are you on? (I'm on 150iu of menopur)

Lioness - hoping your stimming goes well hun!

x x x

I take 150iu of Gonal F one day and they 75 the next day.

Thanks girls for your support I feel happier today have another scan tomorrow and then I will make sure I understand it all better before I leave, they didn't call me last night after the blood results were in to say change dosage so guessing they are happy with evertything xxx

Good luck krissi xo I hope it all goes well, hang in there. I take 150iu of gonal F...and silly me didn't load the needle with meds before jabbing herself tonight, so I had to jab myself twice (as if once isn't enough)!

Aww hun, whoops!! Glad you managed it OK though. How are you feeling now?

I felt a bit queezy having to jab myself twice as they aren't the smallest needles. But I managed, just layed down afterwards so I didn't pass out :rofl:

How are you going krissi...you ok? Did you jab yourself or does DH help?

Well done, it does get easier hun, I have to inject twice a day and I hate it but fingers crossed it will all be worth it xxx

Thanks hun, I appreciate the confidence :). My thoughts are with you xo

hello ladies

hope your all well

phoned hospital this morning and i dont have a blood test but got a scan booked on the 29th. gonna buy a load of chippie test so i can still c that :bfp: til my scan

:dust::hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not long til the scan then hun 21 days!! Then you can hear little bubbas heartbeat!! So pleased for you! Can you pay for a blood test or are you happy to wait?

Not long til the scan then hun 21 days!! Then you can hear little bubbas heartbeat!! So pleased for you! Can you pay for a blood test or are you happy to wait?

dont mind the wait just hope it doesnt drag

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->