4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

thanks everyone so much you are all so supportive. getting excited but also feeling nervous incase the outcome isnt what i want but i will be fine no matter what. i love my hubby so much. he make me complete and child will just complete us more but if its not ment to be then at least ive got the love of my life still their forever and always

:dust::hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awesome outlook wrighty!

Snowdrop when are you testing?

Wanted to wish lioness168 all the best starting her Stim injections today :happydance:you go girl get those eggs producing:happydance:

:hugs: Bek

Wishing everyone all the very best :hugs:

Lioness congrats on starting stimming xx

Wrighy good luck for this morning hurry up and put us out of our suspense, I have everything crossed I will be hearing screams of joy coming from the Wrexham area this morning!

Mrs F sorry they have put you back hun, but I think somepeople take longer to absorb the meds and if this is first try the doseage they gave you is just a guess so it is probably they have underestimated the dosage rather than anything else, best to be put back and have good eggs hun. I have scan today and I have only had a few twinges so thinking not a lot is happening either xxx

Congratulations Wrighty! Fantastic news, when do you get a blood test to confirm?

Congratulations Wrighty! Fantastic news, when do you get a blood test to confirm?

havent been offered 1 gotta phone hospital c what happens next think i just go for scan in few weeks

been looking at the test for an hour andstill cant believe it lol

Thank you girls for remember it was my day for starting stimms!!! Hoping to follow wrighty's footsteps this cycle ;)!

Congrats Wrightwhales, Jane1972 and Mrs G!! What a fabulous outcome!! woohooo!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you girls for remember it was my day for starting stimms!!! Hoping to follow wrighty's footsteps this cycle ;)!

Of course we would remember it is your big day of starting Stims, honey I wish you all the best :hugs: ( I start nasal on Saturday, oh nervous)

been looking at the test for an hour andstill cant believe it lol
CONGRATULATIONS babe, that is fantastic news :happydance: wishing you a happy healthy 9mths:hugs:

Thanks bek....will be thinking of you on Saturday :)...how exciting! :hugs:

Well I had my first scan since starting stimms today and tbh totally confused whether it went well or not.

I have PCOS so we were expecting a lot of small follicles but I have about 20 on each ovary and they are all below 10mm although she did say there are follicles on both that are showing signs of growth. My meds have stayed the same but she said it is likely they will delay EC by 2 days.

They have taken bloods to check estrogen too.

I feel really down not sure what the results mean, my nurse said thinks OK and no concerns but surely the number is too high and follies still too small?

Any advice gladly received x

Congrats wrightywales. H&H pregnancy

Congrats Wrighty!! :happydance: Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Yay Lioness for starting stimming today - hope it went ok.

Krissi - don't worry too much about PCOS - check out my journal for more info on the whole protocol with PCOS. I have it too and I react really well to stims, with about 18 or 19 follicles during each cycle. But 1st cycle I had 15 eggs, 12 that fertilised and then this cycle I had 15 eggs and 11 fertilised - so don't worry about them not maturing enough in time for EC - you will be amazed at what can happen in a couple of days.

Take care :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->