4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

I am in shock Cupcake, I am so sorry :hugs:, hang in there, know we are always here for you if you need to vent, to cry, to talk, for us to listen. xo

Cupcake, I know there is nothing I can say to make things better hun but just remember you are an amazing strong woman, this WILL happen for you and you have us all here if you need us. :hugs:

I'm so sorry cupcake ... you're in my thoughts. I just wish there was more we could do.

:hug:

Hi everyone,

All the best to everyone taking stims, going for scans and EC or ET.

As for my experiences with EC, I was completely out of it and was tender for a few days - it's important to keep fluids up and eat a high protein diet coming up to EC.

I have been away for work for a few days and got my period Monday. I still went and had my formal BT today as clinic insisted and it was a BFN.

I am gutted. Hard to believe that in the space of about 12 months, I've lost 3 little ones.

:(

OMG cupcake... i have only just seen this!!!! :nope:

What the hell is going on? Awww this is just not fair. I have been watching out for you over the last few days and didnt know your test date was so close. I knew it was in a few days but never realised it was today! I am so sorry hun... you must e devastated. What are you going to do now? Dont give up hun :hugs::hugs::hugs: Im so sorry to hear this.....:cry:

So sorry to hear cupcake. I hope you feel better soon.

Mrs F lots of luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Krissi, any more news hun?

Lots of :hugs: and :dust: to all the lovelies here.
xx

hello ladies

looks like i will be joining you again started bleeding this morning and hasnt stopped not in any pain just really gutted will take a few days off here i think and will speak to you all soon

xxxxxxx

Oh Wrighty, I'm so sorry, I hope it's just a false alarm x

Im so sorry Wrightwhales :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

are u sure its over hun??

xx:hugs:

yes im sure cant be anything else with all the blood im losing foned hospital they say theres not much they can do just have to let it happen if it becomes unbearable to go to a and e but its not too bad so just gonna stay here :cry::cry:

Cupcake and wrightywales, I'm so sorry to hear of your news :(

Oh Wrighty

I am so sorry to hear your news. It's terrible what you're going through and it's not much consolation, but I found when it happened to me, that as soon as the bleeding stopped I felt much better. I think the hormones in your body definitely make you feel worse, but once they're back to normal you will start to feel a bit more normal.

Sorry again hun

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"