4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

hi kelly, just wanted to let you know i didnt feel any pain throughout the procedure, and tbh, i'm my own worst enemy when it comes to things like this. I cant even go to the dentist with out making a big drama out of it! god knows what i'll be like with childbirth......shudder.....

the pain today hasn't been so much 'pain' but my innards just letting me know they been poked and prodded, i'm sure you'll be fine, good luck with it all hun x x x

hello ladies

thanks everyone so much for all the nice messages. you are all such great support
been to the hospital today and found out it was a chemical pregnancy there was no baby to loose. its strange how i actually feel better knowing i haven't lost a child but still gutted about the whole thing. still got 2 snow babies so hopefully it will work next time.

thanks everyone again :hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wrighty you're a wonderful example of PMA. I am glad it turned out not to be so bad and I really do hope that you get your baby with your other frozen embies.

wrighty - your two snow babies will stick wait and see xxx

MrsF that is fantastic news, and thanks for all the tips :hugs:

Ok as most know I am on Synarel and waiting for my period to come. Well last night (friday 16th) at about 9pm I went to the toilet and there was light spotting, so the start of my period. This morning (Saturday 17th) my period is fully here.
So do I class Friday as CD1 even though I didn't get my period till 9pm and it was only light, just spotting. Or do I class today as CD1?
I will ring my nurse Monday morning and ask her cause I start stimms on CD5, just wanted to see what you ladies thought.
Well looks like either Tuesday or Wednesday will be my Stimms day.
Hope I get some great results like you did MrsF.

Thanks everyone:hugs:

Ok as most know I am on Synarel and waiting for my period to come. Well last night (friday 16th) at about 9pm I went to the toilet and there was light spotting, so the start of my period. This morning (Saturday 17th) my period is fully here.
So do I class Friday as CD1 even though I didn't get my period till 9pm and it was only light, just spotting. Or do I class today as CD1?
I will ring my nurse Monday morning and ask her cause I start stimms on CD5, just wanted to see what you ladies thought.

i started my period (full flow) on a sunday at 7.30pm and they classed the monday as my first day so i would class today as CD1

I count full flow as cd1. I am on fertility treament as well, but i count spotting as part of my previous cylce. so i would count today 17th as cd1.
that's only my opinion and what i do. Ladies any advancements on this ?

MrsF - 11 out of 15 fertilised :happydance:that is great hun when are you having your ET?

I count full flow as cd1. I am on fertility treament as well, but i count spotting as part of my previous cylce. so i would count today 17th as cd1.
that's only my opinion and what i do. Ladies any advancements on this ?

i did aswell but as soon as i said that i didnt start til 7.30 they said we will class monday as it will be first full day of flow which i though was strange.

17th defo your CD1 if you were only spotting friday (today for me lol) keep forgeting about time differences lol

Yeah my clinic said even if you get full flow after 3pm to classify it as cd1 for the next day.

MrsF - Great fertilisation report!! Sounds very similar to mine - and you have a great chance of getting embies to Day 5.

Bek - How you doing? Thanks for your message earlier this week. I think day of full flow of period (today) should be classed as first day. My clinic said if you start bleeding after 12 pm, you class next day as Day 1.

Wrighty - Glad you got some answers - doesn't make it better, but it does give some comfort. take care.

Good luck to everyone else.

i'm certain your lethargy will be due to stimms hun, my nurse said ages ago you're little follies are working supersonic, therefore making you really tired.

what day stimms are you on hun? i was on day 9 when they upped my meds so i was then:

day 9 = 225 menopur
day 10 = 150
day 11 = 225
day 12 = 150
day 13 = trigger

i was a slow developer in the beginning and was quite down about it, but they did say that's better than them maturing too fast.
WIll be thinking of you hun, hope you say daft things too under sedation, then i wont be mortified on my own ;) lol
x x x

MrsF, I'm now currently on day 11 of stimms. They doubled my dose of Gonal F from 150iu to 300iu on day 8. The tiredness and a little bit more temperamental since the dosage increase, DH is being good about it. I have my u/s on monday, so heres to good follies. On day 8 of stimms I had about 9 follies under 10mm. Will the dosage increase produce more follies again or just help develop the ones already there on day 8?

Thanks for your timeline MrsF....I'll let you know how I go :)

Bek, If you start in the afternoon, CD1 is the first full day of full flow...therefore today/saturday would be CD1. If in doubt double check with the nurse when you ring her :). How exciting Bek, I'm cheering for you!!!

krissi- So sorry for your news! :cry: Please take good care of yourself! :hugs::hugs:

Mrs F- Good luck for ET!

To all the rest of the ladies at different stages of their cycles, good luck as well!!!!

Wrighty: I've been thinking of you and sorry I haven't been around much to offer my :hugs: Your PMA is sounding great and I have everything crossed for your snow babies :hugs:

Krissi: Big :hugs: for you. I'm so sorry to hear your news. Look after yourself through these tough times. :hugs:

Bek74: the clinic I go to advise that CD1 is first day you wake up with flow. So if you get up at 7am on a Monday and start full flow at 9am CD1 will be the Tuesday.

Lioness: hope the stimms are going OK - can't be long for you now :happydance:

Mrs F: wonderful egg harvest :happydance: Well done! I loved your EC report - I was laughing out loud :haha:

Nothing to report from me, follow-up appointment booked for 20th November. Had a long chat on the phone with one of the nurses and hopefully be starting round 2 soon after the appointment, with EC in January. DH has plans for a natural conception before then - he's got it all worked out!

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone else.

I am totally devestated, it will take us a long time to save up again so although we will ne not be preventing TTC will be at the back of my mind for a while.

I will keep popping by now and then but will definately not be around as much.

The next bit is just so I have a record of Weds:

1 follicle measuring 15.4 all other follicles under 10. Left ovary responded better then right. Cycle abandoned due to poor response. Suggested to try flare protocol and higher meds if try again.

Wrighty and Cupcake so sorry girls xx

Im so sorry hun... :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies!

lioness - i think the extra shot helps more with plumping up existing follies - could be wrong though. Look forward to your next scan update x x x

wrighty - hopefully ET on tues hun

thank you for all the positive responses to my EC, just an update on my embryos - all 11 have made it to day 2 :happydance: really chuffed, and i've got:

1 x grade 1
7 x grade 2
3 x grade 3

pleased with that too! i have 3x6cells, 3x5cells, 3x4cells, 1x3 and 1x2. The grade 1 is a 5 cell, so maybe that's the one.....

the embryologist didnt think the grade 3ers would make blastocyst, but is still optimistic as we have 8 to go at. She said that (all being well) one blastocyst will be transferred on tuesday, and if there are any cells that havent become blastcysts by tues, they'll incubate til weds to give me a better selection for the deep freeze.

still aching a lot fromthe EC, very tender indeed. Started progesterone pessaries today - yuck......would much rather inject.....and the bloat! my god! i look about 5 months gone already! my boobs are huge and v sore - is that the trigger shot after effects does anyone know?

am sending all vibes to helps eggs grow for the ladies on stimms, sticky dust to those the other side, and treatments to start soon for the ladies about to embark on ivf icsi.

also thinking of you ladies who have had a tough time lately, big hugs huns x x x

TTFN

MrsF did you choose to do 1 blastie or did they say you could only do 1? I am asking cause I want 2 blasties put back in when I get going with ICSI. Yay for your report to! It's awesome!

Snowdrop glad you'll be starting again soon.

Wow, Mrs F! Fertilization report sounds awesome! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->