4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Well out of 12 eggs, 10 fertilized :happydance::happydance::happydance: ET is tomorrow. We are doing 2nd day transfer and putting two embryo's back in :happydance:

NeyNey that is fantastic the witch finally showed her ugly head :happydance:, now you can get started.

Lioness, you have nothing to feel guilty about, you need to take care of yourself :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey Bek - Congratulations on a fabulous report AA+++. How exciting, what time is ET tomorrow? :friends:

Nurse just called - baseline BT shows everything is good to go. Start FSH injections tomorrow...:wohoo:

Hey Bek - Congratulations on a fabulous report AA+++. How exciting, what time is ET tomorrow? :friends:
Hubby and I have to be there at 12:30 for ET at 1:30. I am excited and nervous, I can't wait to be PUPO :happydance:

Best of luck xoxo My thoughts are with you :friends: not long now until your PUPO :)

Mrs F - I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Ney Ney - Thats great news GL for first injection!

Bek74 - Excellent report, FX for your ET

Everyone else - hope you are ok :hugs: to you all x x

Hi girls,

I am back from egg collection and am delighted to say 10 eggs were retrieved. I am gobsmacked as was only expecting 5 or 6 max. The embryologist said the quality was very good so am keeping everything crossed for good fertilisation rates.

latest update - good luck ladies !!!:hugs:

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee::baby::baby: :pink::blue:
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee::baby: :pink:
Tanya ICSI :yipee::baby: :pink: tbc
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB IVF :flow::angel:

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - :flow::angel:

Sammy2009 - :yipee::baby: - 8 week scan and all ok!

CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:

Emerald Sarah - :flow::angel:

Brambletess - flow::angel:

Jane1972 - :yipee::baby:

Mrs G - :yipee::baby: 7 week scan - saw one healthy :baby:

Wrightwhales - :flow::angel:

Snowdrop - :flow::angel:

October / November / December 09 Outcome

CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:

Mrs F - :flow::angel:

aneageraussie - Natural BFP :happydance:

NeyNey -

lioness168 - ET 27 October [-o<

Snowflake - EC 3 November [-o<

Meli -

Bek74 - ET - 4 November [-o<

Beckic - start down regg 10 October

Krissi - :hugs: cancelled cycle

Maz - start down regg 25 October

Chocci - Nov Fresh ICSI

Kelly9 - start IVF Nov / Dec

Noddysgirl - start down regg Jan 10

ladies i'm so glad you all got good news, whether it be AF finally showing up or good fert reports and ET, it's all sounding verypromising xx
let's hope this is a month with lots of BFP and everyone will have passengers on board for christmas xxxx

Yay for Bek and snowflake! Well done ladies.

Good luck today Bek.

Great news NeyNey that :witch: has arrived and things are moving forward.

Hi girls,

I am back from egg collection and am delighted to say 10 eggs were retrieved. I am gobsmacked as was only expecting 5 or 6 max. The embryologist said the quality was very good so am keeping everything crossed for good fertilisation rates.

That is fantastic news :happydance: can't wait to hear your fertilization report.

When is ET date??

Yay for great EC bek and snowflake good luck for transfer.

Lilly it looks like I will be starting ICSI in dec or jan at this rate.

Have appointment tomorrow so get some chromosomal results from DH and to hand in consent forms and make appointment for phycologist. Hopefully it's all good news cause I can't handle anymore fertility related bad news. Also learning catheters tomorrow in lab and in hospital thursday.

Well today was ET and I spoke with the scientist and he said " all 12 did fertilize but 3 were duds.
Today he put in two x 4 cell grade 3 embryo's ( day 2 transfer), which he is really happy with. He said they looked great and he thinks I got a really high chance of it working. He has put 7 on ice for us..

So I guess today I am officially PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance:

FX ladies.... boy this is gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG 2ww..

Hey Bek, congratulations!!! Good to hear you are now PUPO :), and welcome to the 2ww :). :wohoo:. Good to hear you have some frosties as well, you must be feeling quite relieved and happy :friends:

Snowlflake - great news about your EC, will be looking forward to hearing how things progress. Its definately an exciting time. Have they booked you in for ET? :)

Yay bek!!!!! I wish I could be pupo soon but it's still a little ways away.

Then I will have to decide on the whole 2 day vs 5 day thing, think I am going to go with whatever doctor says is best. Make it easier.

Ladies Crinone v's progesterone pessaries???

I have 2wks worth of Crinone to use from my clinic until I get my blood test to find out if I have a BFP.
Then I am pretty sure I have to continue on it until I am 12wks. I know that Crinone is $180 for 15 sticks ( at 2 a day that is one weeks supply:dohh:) while the Pessaries are $52 for 15.

So other than the price, what is the difference?? id crinone more natural therefore more expensive?

To honest I would pay $180 a week for a beautiful healthy baby, I just couldn't find anything on the net that tells me why one is so much more expensive than the other and what differences they have.

Thanks ladies

Hi Bek, my clinic gave me 15days worth (ie:2 boxes of 15) of Crinone. Once I finish these I am no longer on Progesterone support. Since my blood test is in a weeks time, I will be one week without them. As for what happens after that I do not know.

And as for which way to go and which one is better I do not know. I was not given the option. Sorry I am unable to help you any further with your question. I hope you get your answer soon. Good luck :friends:

Hi Bek, my clinic gave me 15days worth (ie:2 boxes of 15) of Crinone. Once I finish these I am no longer on Progesterone support. Since my blood test is in a weeks time, I will be one week without them. As for what happens after that I do not know.

And as for which way to go and which one is better I do not know. I was not given the option. Sorry I am unable to help you any further with your question. I hope you get your answer soon. Good luck :friends:

Thats what I got, won't that 15day worth keep you going until your BT?? Mine will keep me going for the whole 2ww, I have to have my first one tonight, then I am pretty sure I will have to get more and continue until I am at 12wks.

Thanks hun..

I started on the crinone on the afternoon after EC, then they said not to have the one in the morning of ET but to have one as soon as I got home and then my evening one at the usual evening time. And because my bloods are about 3 weeks since EC and 2 weeks since 5 day transfer there wont be enough to get me to bloods. We rang the clinic today who said to finish them off then you are on your own until bloods, either that of the :witch: will arrive before hand.

Well....with that said...for those who are interested in my latest update, go check my journal, I am sure it won't disappoint!

OMG OMG OMG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->