4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Thats great Bek :hugs:. As for me, yes the bloating has gone (compared to what it was) and I don't have any cramps etc. I am just staying relaxed and laying low :), not much else happening. Best of luck tomorrow at 2pm, I will pop my head in and see how you went. FX on the nice big juicy follies :friends:

Oh, and Mrs G, out of curiosity, before you got your BFP on 11 days post transfer, did you have any signs or symptoms? :)

Ok so tomorrow I go in for ET. I am going under a general anaesthetic at around 1:45pm. Does anyone know how long the operation takes and if you had an anaesthetic how long after the proceedure were you allowed to go home.

I know each case is different but just wanted a rough guide.
I was thinking since i go under at around 2pm I should be allowed to leave by around 6pm.

Lioness, I just had sore boobs and bloating but am pretty sure they were from the progesteron. Becuase you're still on drugs in the 2ww it is pretty hard to symptom spot. TBH thougth I don't have many symtoms now.

Bek, I went in for ec at 8am, had the procedure at 930, was back on the ward awake by 1030 and out by 12. I didn't have a full general just a heavy sedation, so I was completely out like a general. They kept another girl in longer than me but only cos she didn't come round as quickly. My clinic's test was if you could stomach tea and toast you could go home!! Lots and lots of luck to you hun xxx

Lioness, I just had sore boobs and bloating but am pretty sure they were from the progesteron. Becuase you're still on drugs in the 2ww it is pretty hard to symptom spot. TBH thougth I don't have many symtoms now.

Bek, I went in for ec at 8am, had the procedure at 930, was back on the ward awake by 1030 and out by 12. I didn't have a full general just a heavy sedation, so I was completely out like a general. They kept another girl in longer than me but only cos she didn't come round as quickly. My clinic's test was if you could stomach tea and toast you could go home!! Lots and lots of luck to you hun xxx

Thanks hun, I have had plenty of generals and come out of them really good, with no problems.
I must say I am scared. I have only EVER been put under with my Normal Gyno and he always talks to me and holds my hand until I am under and I trust him completely. So to go under with somebody new is pretty scary, I will miss my Gyno talking to me, reasurring me and holding my hand. Hope this " Knock Out Dude" is as good as the one who works long side my Gyno.
I can't wait till this is behind me.
Thanks for your support:hugs:

Good luck bek! Tell us all the details once you're comfy and back at home.

heya ladies, how are we all doing? have just read all the bits and bobs i've missed, i hope everyone's well x x x

BFN for me i'm afraid ladies, starting bleeding on thursday whilst we were away. Was very down and teary on the monday and tuesday leading up to the thursday and i just kinda knew then it hadn;t worked - think i had mega pmt.

had to go to the hospital on saturday morning (y'day) as i was having horrendous pains, and they found that my urine was full of blood, so it sounds like the bladder infection i had a couple of weeks ago resisted the antibiotics and has been lurking ever since. I've got to go back to my GP and check it's not spread to my kidneys. I'm gonna ring the IVF clinic tomorrow too for my follow up appointment, but i reckon it's the infection that has prevented it from working.

i;m feeling surprisingly ok under the circumstances, i thought i'd be very depressed, but i'm coping quite well. DH and i have decided to go for round 2 asap - not sure on protocol now in terms of how long we;ve got to wait, but the sooner the better really. we're paying for it from here on in as our pct only funds one cycle, so we;re gonna have the last two blasties put back in together.

apologies for the long post, but alot happens when you;ve been gone for a week !!!!

am gonna stay in this thread for now if thats ok, it's really helped me being here.

speak soon ladies, TTFN x x x x

:hugs: MrsF I'm sorry sweetheart.

Still no AF for me - waiting for this b!tch so I can get started already......Have to reschedule all my tracking scans, as my cycle is all out of whack now...

MrsF I am so sorry it didn't take this time :hugs: I am not sure how things work where you are but here they like you to have a months break before putting frozen ones in.

Well it is EC day today, I leave here in just over 2hrs to arrive at the hospital at 12noon and the procedure is booked in for 2pm. The nerves have started.
Will try and pop on once I am home and settled to let you all know how it went.

NeyNey is rubbish isn't it. when we DON'T want the witch to show she does and when we need her to show she won't :dohh:, Never thought I would say this, but " I hope the witch gets ya soon" so you can get started :hugs:

As for me, just kicking back still, not really symptom spotting, just curious what other girls feel prior to a BFP, as I'm hoping that me not feeling nothing is normal :). I am wondering what you girls think about being potentially pregnant and heading back to work in the heat (been 34 degrees C today and its due to get warmer) with bending, lifting and running around? Oh and not to mention the hot uniform. I am not sure what to do as I do not want to jepardise anything, and on the other hand I do not want to seem too precious either. If I worked in a less physically active job and was indoors out of the heat, I would have been happy to have gone back to work a week ago. Any suggestions and/or ideas welcome.

Bek - good luck with the EC today, I'm sure you'll be fine....you wont remember a thing :friends:. Hope to hear from you later today.

MrsF - I am so sorry to hear the bad news :hugs:. I can imagine how you must be feeling right now. I hope you are able to start your next ICSI cycle soon.

NeyNey - I cannot believe you are still waiting for her to arrive...are you sure your not preganant? How long has this cycle been so far? Man, I hope the :witch: gets you soon. Hang in there.

Im so sorry Mrs F :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hope u can start a new cycle soon :hugs:

I just got home from EC and we got 12 eggs :happydance: so that is wonderful news.
I have to ring the clinic nurse tomorrow to find out how many fertalized, FX we have a few embryo's.
I have some mild cramping, so I am off to have a shower and just lay down and have my hubby cook dinner and wait on me.
Will check back in tomorrow.
Thanks to all the ladies here. :hugs:

Cupcake queen and Lioness, you ladies have been a god send. thankyou for your reasurrance and support today :hugs::hugs:

Thats great news Bek, congartulations :). I am so happy for you that it all went well. Chat to you soon, take care of yourself in the meantime :friends:. Good to hear DH is looking after you :flower:

Mrs F - sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you. Going straight into another round isn't a bad idea - I did this and it gets your mind focused on the next step.

Bek! :happydance: - well done love!!! Can't wait to hear how many have fertilised. Hope you aren't too crampy and if you need anything, let me know. Hope your boys are waiting on you hand and foot!

Sorry Mrs F x
lioness - stay off work, take as much time as you need. x

Morning ladies (well it is morning here, 6am). I slept great and feel fabulous, no discomfort, cramping, bloating or anything, so that is wonderful news.
I can't wait to ring my clinic later today to find out how many fertilized.
Well to keep my mind clear and to keep me calm and relaxed I am going to hit my treadmill for 30min.
Excercise I swear is the best medicine, it makes me feel alive, happy and gives me that lift for the day. I can only do it today and tomorrow morning before ET, then I will have 48hrs off and then just start back powerwalking NO JOGGING.

Thanks ladies I shall post when I have got some fertiliztion news :hugs:

The witch is here, the witch is here!!!!!

:wohoo:

Bek - hope you get great news today, looking forward to hearing how it all goes :).

NeyNey - :wohoo: great news - about time the :witch: showed up!!! :)

gumb - thank you for your point of view on the situation :). I always feel guilty taking time off work but I guess I need to make sure I look after myself too as they won't... just a bum on a seat really.

Good luck bek74! Hoping for a great fertilization report!
And YAY Neyney! So happy to hear AF finally showed up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->