4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Hi girls,

8 out of 10 have fertilised so delighted with that result. ET is Friday - day 3. I am on progesterone support. Started yesterday after egg collection and will continue until week 13 of pregnancy if successful.

Great Fert report Snowflake.

Bek - I did both Crinone and Pessaries - pessaries are really gross!! If you can afford the extra bit of cash for Crinone, I'd go with that! Works the same but crinone is less 'messy' and it's not until you use a pessary that you will see what I mean!

Take care

Hi girls,

8 out of 10 have fertilised so delighted with that result. ET is Friday - day 3. I am on progesterone support. Started yesterday after egg collection and will continue until week 13 of pregnancy if successful.

That is fantastic news snowflake :happydance:

Snowflake- Congatulations on a great fertility report :yipee:!!! Good luck for Friday...do you know how many embies you are going to have returned back to you?

Hey all

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone load of luck. Hope the four leaf clovers are lucky for you all.

xx

Wow - it's busy, busy in here!

Snowflake - great news on the fertility report and for Friday's ET

Bek74 - congrats on being PUPO, hope the 2WW is kind to you

NeyNey - hope the first injection goes/has gone well (sorry I'm useless with timezones :dohh:)

Hope everyone else is doing OK.

Sorry I haven't been around much, I seem to be taking a bit of a break from BnB, you know how it goes - good days / bad days. Only update from me is I've just been offered a cancellation for my follow-up appointment so it's now this Friday instead of a couple of weeks time :yipee:. I don't think it really changes anything but I'm looking forward to being able to focus on round 2!

Good luck to all - let's get some more 4 leaf clover BFPs! :happydance::happydance:

S.
x :hugs:

snowdrop- good luck with your appointment on fri

hi everyone else xx

Good luck to all you ladies undergoing your IVF/ICSI treatments!

:hug:

That was a fun journal read lioness!

I updated my journal about the apt I had today if anyone is interested.

Very interesting day you had Kelly, sounds like alot to take in :). Not long until your next appointment then I take its all go fom there. Good luck, hope this will be everything that you need to get your BFP :hugs:

As for me, well, second day in row of getting a :bfp:. As exciting as it is, there is still a week until confirmation bloods...so we are still VERY nervous.

Snowdrop - best of luck tomorrow/Friday with you appointment, must have been exciting to get that call :yipee:

Snowflake - good luck with ET tomorrow, then you'll be PUPO!!!! :yipee:

And good luck to everyone else along their cycle.......:hugs:

Morning all, today is day two of being PUPO and I hate this 2ww. Everytime I go to pee I am scared to wipe incase I see red, it is a horrible feeling.

How are you going Lioness?? How is that nice juicy BFP line you have got. I am so excited for you honey :hugs:

Good luck for Friday SnowFlake :hugs:

Wish all my 4 leaf clover buddies the best :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck to those upcoming transfers and tests!

Did a HPT to see if trigger shot was coming out of my system.

Trigger shot sunday 2am and did test today at lunch time (5 days since trigger) and it is showing a line still.

So I will retest on Sunday, that would be 7days since trigger and if it still shows a positive I will retest again on the tuesday (day 9) hopefully by then it will have gone.

Bek - from what I have read it can take 10 days for the trigger to be out of your system, sorry hun. Keep testing....Sunday and then Tuesday if you need to. I did mine at 10 dpo and got a neg. Best of luck Bek...praying you get a BFP with this cycle :friends: xo

Good luck to all the lovely ladies that are about to have EC / ET and to all in that awful 2WW. I'm starting stims in 6 more sleeps time ... woohoo ... hopefully it'll be third time lucky

Great news lioness have evrything crossed for you xxx

Hi girls,

ET went really well. The embryologist said at this stage, on day 3, he would expect the embryos to be at 8 cells and that all 8 of mine are at that stage and that one of them was starting to compact which means it was moving to the next stage so he transferred that one and the best one of the 8 cells so two in total and he is going to let the remaining 6 grow on until Monday. He said he is hoping to have some at blast stage by then for freezing. Keeping everything crossed. Off work now until Monday.

Test date November 18th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->