4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

hello girls, thank you all for your warm welcome!

Good luck lioness for wednesday i'l keep my fingers crossed for you!

Ney Ney good luck to you to hope you get you ec asap!

Kelly9 i hope your treatment comes along quickly, i know how you feel it feels so far away but dont worry good thing comes to those who wait! (so my mum says!)

Bek74 & gum69 good luck with your journeys hope you get bfps soon!

Im hoping they will at least do a scan on me, i really want to check my ovaries are ok, my doc is under the impression because im young "23" that everything is fine with me? had bloods done etc but i thought i would have to have lap-dye? it will be great if i dont but im sure i wont be that lucky! did you all have that? i really hope they give dh another count im just praying it hasn't got worse! we are just glad at long last to actually get started, good luck to you all i'l give you my update on thursday x x baby dust to all x x x

Hun I had a failed tubal reversal.

They did two HSG tests on me (hystosalpingogram) where they put the dye into your tubes under an ultrasound/scan. I then had a lap and dye done 12mths after the HSG.

Hi girls,

Hope everyone is keeping well and not going too mad on the horrible 2ww.

My Clinic phoned me back this afternoon to say that of our 6 remaining embryos, 2 have made it to blast and they are very good quality embryos so they have frozen them for us. I am both delighted and relieved but sorry now that we didn't have day 5 transfer done instead of having day 3 done last Friday.......thankfully though we have 2 in the freezer!

Welcome, fleur! Just wanted to let you know, DH and I had the same exact problem. Everything was ok on my side but he had VERY low sperm count, in the 2-6 million range. They told us our options were donor sperm with IUI, or IVF with ICSI.

I'm thinking your Dr told you donor sperm because it's an option, but we decided to go the ICSI route, and it worked on the second attempt. So there is hope, lots of luck to you and all the ladies here!

:hugs::hugs:

Hi Mendy, thanks for your post, im assuming you used your dh's sperm with icsi? i really hope its possible for us to use my dh's sperm he really dosen't want to use a donor :( i dont either but obviously i want to be a mummy more than anything in the world and i would do what ever it took. Im so glad you had a good result you've made my day x x x

Well today is 9 days since trigger shot and I did a HPT and it showed a neg.
So know I will hold off testing till sunday and hopefully get a BFP.....

Hi Mendy, thanks for your post, im assuming you used your dh's sperm with icsi? i really hope its possible for us to use my dh's sperm he really dosen't want to use a donor :( i dont either but obviously i want to be a mummy more than anything in the world and i would do what ever it took. Im so glad you had a good result you've made my day x x x

Yes, fleur, we used my DH's sperm with ICSI. Donor was an option if we didn't have the money for ICSI, which we didn't at the time, we had to save up for it, but we were the same way, we wanted a baby that was from both of us and not a donor. :hugs::hugs: I pray all will go well with you when you go through your cycle!

bek74- Lots of luck for testing on Sunday! :hugs:

Fleur you should be able to use his sperm. We're in the same boat only my DH has counts of 12 to 23 million but still not good enough to conceive naturally

I feel terrible today, I feel like the witch is coming to get me :cry: I really really do:cry:

Hang in there hun, I know its hard. I have heard some girls say they thought the witch was coming also and it never showed. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

hello, dont worry bek im sure you will be fine lioness is right for 3 months my friend thought the witch was coming and never did! thank you for your replies, that will cheer hubby up! i know it's low but that's what icsi is for! im so glad we have it! am so excited to get started, good luck to you all, i'l be thinking of you bek fx xx xx

Bek74 - Hang in there hun, I went to a fertility show at the weekend and Zita West done a seminar and focussed a lot on the 2WW!

One piece of information that stuck with me was that around day 5/6/7 into the 2WW the anxiety levels in our body start to rise and brings in alot of negativity, She said the best way to combat this is 20 mins of light walking to clear your head and 20 mins of positive thinking and visualisation.

Might not be for everyone but if it helps you feel a bit better and helps you to stay positive about the future it can't be bad!!

I have my fingers crossed for you x x x

Yawn Yawn Yawn ... :sleep:

I am soooo tired. I don't remember being this tired after two weeks of down regging the last two times. Must have a look at my journal to see if I mentioned tiredness. At least I only have two more sleeps until I start stimming ... :yipee:

:hugs: maz x x x the dark evenings dont help do they, i hate the blodoy winter......i'm sending you so much baby dust and good vibes, i really hope this is the cycle for you cherub - i think you;ve been here longer than me! x x x

:hugs: bek, how you feeling today hun? that negative feeling is such a head***k, i really hope you;re feeling better today - how long left of the 2ww you got? thinking of you x x x

lioness - how you doing hun? thinking of you too, :hugs:

neyney, hope you're ok too cherub - i cant remember if you;ve started stimming yet - i can't get back far enough to see as i write this! :hugs:

go ladies, you've gotta get that BFP for us IVFers!!!!

ttfn x x x

Bek -hope you are feeling better today. I thought witch was coming when I got my BFP so you never know.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

:hugs: maz x x x the dark evenings dont help do they, i hate the blodoy winter......i'm sending you so much baby dust and good vibes, i really hope this is the cycle for you cherub - i think you;ve been here longer than me! x x x

:hugs: bek, how you feeling today hun? that negative feeling is such a head***k, i really hope you;re feeling better today - how long left of the 2ww you got? thinking of you x x x

lioness - how you doing hun? thinking of you too, :hugs:

neyney, hope you're ok too cherub - i cant remember if you;ve started stimming yet - i can't get back far enough to see as i write this! :hugs:

go ladies, you've gotta get that BFP for us IVFers!!!!

ttfn x x x

Still really teary. Today is 10 days since trigger shot, 9 days since egg collection, 7 days since egg transfer (2day transfer) and I have 7 more days till blood test.

Did enother HPT and it's neg -

I feel all PMS like :cry:, I wanna be pregnant :cry:

Bek stop the testing!!!!! That will help your mood! and PMA.

Noddy I do this visualization thing sometimes to and it helps to calm me down. I like it.

:hugs: Bek....

I had my first follicle tracking scan today...and it is showing 7 follicles in the left Ovary and 5 in the right, average size at the moment is 10mm...The guy who did the scan said I'm pretty on track for where I am in my cycle...Still waiting on a call from Nurse to confirm everything.

It was a relief to hear I had follies at least...I had concerns they'd find the ovaries empty! Next scan is the day after tomorrow...

Kelly9 I know your right, I need to stop testing. Feeling better this arvo, I went for a nice walk and clipped my neighbours dog. I love working with animals they relax me.

NeyNey that is wonderful news, you go girlfriend:hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG OMG OMG we're 5 weeks pregnant :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Lets just hope the next 12 weeks are problem free, ultrasound in 2 weeks time, just have to organise it! So after all the stress and heartbreak over the past few years, we are finally pregnant!

I have been sooo tired this afternoon....ZzZzZzZzZzZz.

Wishing for lots of sticky dust :dust:

Bek - hang in there, I recommend to stop testing for awhile as its too early for a positive and you'll only upset yourself. My fingers are crosed for you and wishing you lots of sticky dust :dust:

NeyNey - goos news about your scan...may your follies continue to grow nice and juicy :hugs: and good luck xo

Good luck to everyone in their various stages, wishing everyone a bfp!!!

YAAAAY lioness!!!! Wow, huge congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance: Awesome news!!!! :happydance::happydance: So glad and exciting to see a fellow LTTTC'er get a BFP!

Come on ladies, waiting for all of you to join us! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->