4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

woo woo!!! congratulations, im so excited for you! well done xx xx xx

Lioness a HUGE congratulations babe :happydance::happydance: I am so excited for you and hubby. You both must be just over the moon:happydance::happydance:

Awww you have recieved your ultimate Christmas gift this year :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Congrats Lioness and Ney Ney good work!!!

Bek hun - I know how you feel - progesterone probably isnt helping with the moods. Please give me a call if you want to talk or meet up - I don't leave till 19th.

lioness, thats fabulous news hun :hugs: :hugs: so so pleased for you x x x x x

Congrats lioness!
As for the rest of us it's not for lack of trying that we're not in the first tri section yet... we'll get there.

Neyney thats awesome news to I look forward to reading your future updates.

Thank you girls :hugs:. You're the best!!!

As for me, today was my first day back at work...what a shit it was. I knew it was going to be a hard day!!! Grrrrr.

Good luck to everyone on achieving their bfp....I'm cheering you on :hugs:

Awww sorry you had a crappy day at work hun. Don't let them get to you, you make sure you take care of yourself and your little bean.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello all, sorry to hear lioness you had a bad day, can imagin it must be so hard to concentrate on anything but the bean at the mo!

Well i went for my appointment :-( she said im too skinny! i need a bmi of 19 and im only 13! so im going to have to put on a stone! This is going to be the hardest thing in the world for me because no matter how much i eat it just wont go on :dohh: i know most people are the other way round but i hate hate hate being skinny and have tried all my life to get up to 8 and a half stone but it's almost impossible!!! dh bought me some weight on drinks so im just [-o< it works! she also booked my lap dye for the 27th nov am so scared but she said i can stay awake thank god! I did get some good news she said the clinic i wanted to go too will take me now (aslong as i get fatter) :happydance: it's only 10 mins from my house! she also said about me smoking, i know it's naughty and obviously id give up if i was pregnant but she said i have to stop now TODAY! I know it's for a good cause so im going to try my absolute hardest did anyone else have this problem? But im so excited now to actually be on the road, she said my next appointment with her will be the 31st dec so aslong as i have put on weight and stopped smoking our treatment will be within 18 weeks! pray for me girlies to put some wait on [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

I know exactly how you mean Fleur, I have been trying to put on weight fir ages but I just can't. I stuffed myself for a month once and put on 1lb!! What the hell is that about! I am around 8 stone 2lb and I can't move from it!!!

fleur - lucky you xx
stopping smoking might help you put weight on, smoking suppresses your appetite, also a low BMI affects your fertility so it all sounds good alround. so fx for you
lioness - only good thing about going back to work is you know youhave a little bean inside you and you will only be working for a few months then you will be off with your bean xx

Fluer once you give up smoking you will find it easier to gain some weight. Smoking not only suppresses your appetite, but it also speeds up your metabolisim.
I gave up smoking 3yrs ago and I have never felt better. I did gain weight in the begining and after about 12-18mths my body adjusted and I am now a perfect healthy weight. Not to skinny and not to heavy.
You can quit, you can do.
Good luck on your journey. Oh those weight gain drinks are good, keep drinking them..

is there 15 lbs in a stone? that doesn't sound right to me though :rofl: I am from canada and have no idea what the weights are you guys are talking about.

Fleur enjoy all the christmas chocolates and full fat egg nog and deserts! I wish I could eat endlessly and not put on weight. I am average sized. Ok just found out 1 stone is 14 lbs so I would be 9 stone exactly. My BMI is 22 I think, nice and healthy. As for smoking it will be easier to put on weight if you can quit. So good luck!!!!!

I am 9 stone 5lbs and I am pretty happy with that. Don't know my BMI

Thanks girlies, well i drank my drink yesterday my stomach felt like it was going to explode!! but at least i know it's working my stomach felt like it was being stretched!! am going to try and drink two a day the problem is though they fill you up so you dont want to eat :dohh:.

Am going to really try with my smoking, i have stopped once before and i remember how much i ate then i think i just need to have something in my mouth! but everytime i want a fag i just keep thinking i want a baby more so that is helping.

Thank you for your support i'l keep you updated (i'l have a weekly weigh in!)
:hugs:

Good luck Fluer with the weight gain and giving up smoking.
Bek - hope you have a good w/end - not long till test date now.

Lioness -hope work is improving and you are taking it easy.

Good luck to everyone else down regg'n or in 2WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->