4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Ladies I am off on vacation for 2 weeks so wont be able to update front page.. please pm me your updates and i will update when i am back.

good luck to all and take care

xxx

I want a holiday so bad! So have a great time and tell us all about it when you get back.

2dpo for me... I wanna call the clinic so bad. Another 2 weeks away! Sigh. Phy apt tuesday though. I can ask them about the week in dec they are closing for to find out what to do if my period falls in that week, I think it will be close.

latest update - take care ladies.. chat when i am back xxx

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee::baby::baby: :pink::blue:
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee::baby: :pink:
Tanya ICSI :yipee::baby: :pink: tbc
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB IVF :flow::angel:

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - :flow::angel:

Sammy2009 - :yipee::baby: - 8 week scan and all ok!

CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:

Emerald Sarah - :flow::angel:

Brambletess - flow::angel:

Jane1972 - :yipee::baby:

Mrs G - :yipee::baby: 8 week scan -all well - healthy HB

Wrightwhales - :flow::angel:

Snowdrop - :flow::angel:

October / November / December 09 Outcome

CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:

Mrs F - :flow::angel:

aneageraussie - Natural BFP :happydance:

NeyNey -

lioness168 - :yipee::baby:

Snowflake - Test date 18 November [-o<

Meli -

Bek74 - Test date 18 November [-o<

Beckic - start down regg 10 October

Krissi - :hugs: cancelled cycle

Maz - start down regg 25 October

Chocci - Nov Fresh ICSI

Kelly9 - start IVF Nov / Dec

Noddysgirl - start down regg Jan 10

It is getting close to my test date, how exciting only 4 more days :happydance:

Wow...only 4 more days till test date Bek...I'm getting excited for you :yipee:. I can't wait to hear how you go! Have you caved in and done a HPT yet? Good luck, I'm there cheering you on :friends:

Thanks honey, these last 4days are just dragging, I wish they would hurry up and Wednesday morning be here already.

Thanks honey, these last 4days are just dragging, I wish they would hurry up and Wednesday morning be here already.

Bek you are so good not caving. I tested 10 days after ET. Lots of luck for Wed FX xx

Lots of luck and :dust: to everyone. Hope to see you in first tri VV soon.

xx

So how is everyone going??, I am getting excited about test day, only 3 more sleeps LOL

Ok I have decided I am going to take the plunge and do a HPT first thing in the morning. I will be 12days post transfer with 2 day embryo's.. So wish me luck ladies

Good to see you are finally going to test, you've done well to hold out this long, better than me, I caved in a little earier. I will have my FX for you, good luck :hugs:. I will call in and see how you went tomorrow afternoon after my FS appointment :friends:

Good luck for tomorrow, am keeping my fingers crossed for you! will check in first thing to see!! [-o<

I have gained 1 pound! "bring on the trumpets!" :happydance:

Well I did a HPT this morning with FMU and OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! It's POSITIVE :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am 12days past transfer with 2 day embryo's and I have to wait 2 more days till I get my bloods done.

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! wow such nice strong lines :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_3216.jpg
    IMG_3216.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3230.jpg
    IMG_3230.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
congrats bek ... they sure are nice strong lines.

Ooooo Bek what BEAUTIFUL LINES!!!!!!! :hugs: Congratulations!!

Those look lovely and strong lines, congratulations Bek!!!

OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS Bek, how good is that :yipee:!!! I am in shock but excited for you at the same time :wohoo:. That is definately a :bfp:, nice strong lines there. You and DH must be so excited. We can be bump buddies. Wishing us both lots of stick dust :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->