4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Thankyou so much honey, Hubby and I are very excited and are praying that this little bean sticks and is a beautiful healthy bub.

Yes you and I can now be Bump Buds,

Just gotta get my bloods done on Wednesday before I get to carried away with things.

Wishing us both lots of baby dust and a happy healthy 9mths :cloud9:

CONGRATULATIONS BEK!! That is excellent news!!
And very strong lines!! You must be on :cloud9:

:hugs:

Thankyou so much, I am still in shock and very nervous. I know the first 12wks are the most worrying in any pregnancy but even more so with IVF patients so I am just trying to keep positive and not stress about what could go wrong.

Im loving those lines!!! congratulations to you and hubby!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Loving those lines bek! Big congrats hun xx

Congratulations Bek!!!! :happydance::happydance: Awesome news!!!

Bek - CONGRATULATIONS. your lines are very very strong. best of luck on wed with your bloods. keep you feet up and chillax xx

fleur- congrats on the weight gain

Huge Congratulations Bek - such exciting news for you and your DH.

:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Bek - what fantastic news! Who knows, you may even have two in there. I know it's really hard not to worry but try and enjoy being pregnant - you deserve to :)

Thanks so much Rach :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thankyou everyone for your congratulations. Tomorrow is Blood test day and I am nervous, hope everything is all good.

You'll definately be fine Bek with that dark line! It sometimes feels like forever to get to your blood test day :hugs:. Want to know numbers (even though they aren't important) tomorrow!!!

thanks Mendy :hugs:

I will post numbers as soon as I know. Remember your an hour ahead of me so it should be around 4-5 your time ok :hugs:

Great news Bek! Congratulations. All the best over the coming weeks for a lovely sticky little bean. You must be stoked.

I am honey, but I also know what can go wrong and I am being very cautious. I know with most pregnancies the first 12wks are the most critical but that is even more so with IVF. So just praying and hoping like everyone that has been on this journey that this little bean sticks.

Got bloods taken this morning and will find out results this afternoon. I took in my pee sticks ( I did a couple more) and the nurse was very happy for me. She is very confident all will be ok.

She has booked me in for my first scan on Wednesday the 9th Dec at 8:30am. She has also given me 4 boxes of Pessaries (15 in each box) to use over the next 4wks.

I am on crinone at the moment, but run out tomorrow arvo. Bit nervous about changing over to pessaries as I heard they weren't that nice.

So will update you all once I get the results.....

Oh and I may also need to find a new Ob as he may not be taking on new Pregnancy patients, I will find out this arvo.

Thanks for your support ladies :hugs:

:yipee: Bek!! Can't wait to see you numbers this afternoon!!!

:wohoo:

I have my 4th scan today....Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies that those little follies have grown....otherwise I dunno what I'll do!!

NeyNey I definitly have my fingers and toes crossed for you honey. I am sure everything is going along perfectly :hugs: Before you know it, it will be EC, then ET and the dreaded 2ww:hugs::hugs:

Wishing all the luck and heaps of baby dust honey :hugs:

I have my FX for you Bek :hugs:, I know its a hard time, I almost had my cycle cancelled until my FS told the nurse to continue on and take my bloods...and the blood levels were good, so we sent ahead...and I am soooo glad we did. I don't know what I would have done if we hadn't made a fuss and they had cancelled my cycle, all I know is that it was the worst day ever during the whole IVF process. So hang in there :hugs:, my thoughts are with you. Will call in later to see how you went!

Looking forward to hearing how you go today Bek, my first scan is on Thursday 26th October at 11am.

Good luck to all you lovely brave ladies going though this difficult journey :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->