4 Week Club - Anyone with me?

Hey!!

I got my BFP today. 4 weeks tomorrow. Very excited but sooooo nervous at the same time. I had a mc in February so praying this little bean sticks. I have a 2, nearly 3 year old. Really want to go and get bloods done but when I called the doctors they said that I have to have an appt first which isn't until the 23rd. Want the bloods done early as possible really to help me stop freaking out and to see if my levels are doubling.

H&H 9 months all x

Feeling nauseous today. Very bloated still and loads of pressure down there. Good sign though I don't mind :)

Took another test this afternoon and another dark BFP so feeling good. Fx everything stays right & I have a healthy, happy bean in there.

How are you all doing?

I had to poas this morning because my symptoms pale in comparison to my pregnancy with my daughter. The lines are getting darker but the only symptoms I get is hunger. If I don't eat, then I get heartburn which leads to nausea. I'm a bit tired and my bbs are a bit tender but nothing in comparison to my previous pregnancy. I'm almost a bit concern but then remind myself to enjoy the next two weeks cause ones blood systems are shared, the symptoms will come in haha

Hello, Congratulations to everyone and wishing all a happy and healthy 9 months. I still haven't done an FRER test yet. I did do a couple of Coop tests but they aren't very sensitive and got faint lines. Waiting till next week cos I really want a nice dark line on the next test I do. Have been recommended Superdrug tests cos they are quite sensitive. Will probably get both, lol. Have started to feel tired now. Gone off tea, which is amazing for me. Usually a 10 cup a day person! Lol. Put on a summer dress today and boobs are tight in it. Mild cramping/heavy feeling has eased off now. Apart from that normal. How's everyone else doing? xx

I'm at the doctors now sitting g in the waiting room. For my confirmation and to be booked an appointment between 8 and 12 weeks. Still no real symptoms here. Wishing for more but im sure I will change my mind once they set in!

I know how you feel, was wishing I had more symptoms too. That's why I've been going so crazy with the tests. But I usually get sickness so not looking forward to that part. Good luck at the doctors. Waiting til I get to 6 weeks before I go to mine xx

I'm 5 weeks today. I'm so excited and scared of it not lasting at the same time!

I feel the same. Ended up going to nearest shop and getting an FRER. And so happy with the result :happydance:

Attachments

• 2014-06-11 11.38.52.jpg
    2014-06-11 11.38.52.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 15
I'm at the doctors now sitting g in the waiting room. For my confirmation and to be booked an appointment between 8 and 12 weeks. Still no real symptoms here. Wishing for more but im sure I will change my mind once they set in!

Hello Shakeitout, how did the doctors go? xxx

All went fine , referral made to antenatal department and should get my date for first midwife meet at 8 -12 weeks soon!

Yay, so exciting! Will prob go doctors next week. Cant wait for my 12 week scan xxx

Hi! I'm about 4 weeks 6 days. On June 2nd I had IB. I got a BFP the 10th and 11th but on the 11th I experienced spotting as if I was having IB again. It was a light red. Is this normal?

Hi! I'm about 4 weeks 6 days. On June 2nd I had IB. I got a BFP the 10th and 11th but on the 11th I experienced spotting as if I was having IB again. It was a light red. Is this normal?

Hello hopefulmommy9, and congratulations! I'm sure the spotting is fine, as long as you're not experiencing any pain with it i'm sure you've got a sticky bean. Maybe see your doctor to put your mind at rest. The first weeks are so stressful arent they? Constant dull cramps and mood swings that make you fear the worst. Cant wait for 12 week scan to put my mind at rest. Good luck and try not to worry. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Hey, tomorrow I'll be 5 weeks. Just like the rest of you ladies, I'm excited but quite worried because I had a cp in February. I have been having very very light brown spotting only when I wipe, for 3 days now. I originally thought the brown spotting was AF but when it never came full blown, and without my usual AF cramps I decided to test with a dollar store test and I was shocked when I got a positive. Going to schedule an appt with my obgyn on Monday and hopefully I get one soon, maybe when I go and hopefully hear that everything is fine than I can actually be fully excited.

Hey, tomorrow I'll be 5 weeks. Just like the rest of you ladies, I'm excited but quite worried because I had a cp in February. I have been having very very light brown spotting only when I wipe, for 3 days now. I originally thought the brown spotting was AF but when it never came full blown, and without my usual AF cramps I decided to test with a dollar store test and I was shocked when I got a positive. Going to schedule an appt with my obgyn on Monday and hopefully I get one soon, maybe when I go and hopefully hear that everything is fine than I can actually be fully excited.

Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->