4 Week Club - Anyone with me?

Shakeitout

Reaction score
Hi all! I just found out yesterday that i am 4 weeks (and 3 days!) pregnant (counting from first day of last period). I'm 15dpo and have had 3 BFP test when peeing on a stick. They are faint but definately there!

Im so excited and also petrified. This is my first pregnancy and something i have wanted for so long. I just want the next 8 weeks to fly by. Only symptoms sop far are a few twinges every now and then in belly, i dont have any discharge (Normally i have discharge ALL the time, and im sooooooo thirsty!

Anyoner else in the 4 week club??

Hi I'm 4 weeks and 5 days I'm really nervous as I've had losses previously but am feeling positive.
I'm tired, nauseous, hungry all the time and extremely sore boobs

Hi there!

I'm 4 weeks 2 days today. Found out yesterday. I too am extremely nervous as I've had several chemical pregnancies in the past. Todays test was faint still but darker than all of my chemical pregnancies, so I am hoping that it's a good sign.
My symptoms are identical to shakeitout's - super thirsty and some twinges in lower abdomen. My nipples are a little sore too!
I've been on Progesterone since ovulation (was first month on it) so I am hoping and praying that this will be out sticky baby :)

Hi all! I am 4 weeks and one day, based on my usual 30 day cycle and a positive OPK on CD 17. I am very nervous about this pregnancy because I have had one miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy so far. I am 41 and this would be the first baby for both my husband and myself. My Dr. has me on 100 mg of progesterone, based on my past miscarriages and I had a blood test on Thursday: my HGC level was 67 and progesterone was 16.7. I go back to check and make sure my HGC levels are increasing tomorrow. I have no symptoms except some slight cramping and I am tired more often. I am praying this pregnancy just progresses normally and I have a healthy, happy baby at the end.

Congrats to you ladies!!! Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for all of us!
I want to see my hpt's darken a bit yet before I go in for blood work - will probably do that in the next 2-3 days for sure though.

Hey there! I'm also 4 weeks and 1 day. I took my first ever pregnancy test this morning after being 2 days late. I just had a feeling and sure enough I was right! I am slightly cramping as well, not thirsty but tired! Last week I texted my husband saying that it was really getting to me how tired I was...well... :)

Congrats to everyone!

4+4 for me!! You ladies should join the february hearts group :) (you can find it by clicking the image for it in the spoilers in my sig.)

Congrats to all of you! Same boat here with sick with worry because of losses. I am also on progesterone this time around.

When are you ladies calling the doctor/midwife?

I want to wait till about 6 weeks/7 so ill be further along than last time x

Ah wow! Fab to see so many of us!

Sorry if tmi - but what's the deal with sex at this stage? Is it ok?

I'm calling docs tomorrow just cause it's my first time.and I'm unsure of everything, but im pretty sure they won't see me till I'm about 8 weeks anyway.

I'm staying away from sex for the time being.... mostly b/c I feel gross 24/7 with taking these vaginal suppositories and they leak out constantly :(

I've phoned the fertility unit and booked an early scan I'll be 7+ 2 so excited but scared all at once x

Hello ladies, i'm 4 weeks 3 days. Congratulations to you all. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months. Will be lots of fun comparing symptoms and tests. Will post my test as soon as I take another this week :happydance: It's fine to have sex during this time, just nothing strenuous or rough, lol :haha:

Are you still taking tests then? I am tempted but also don't want it to take over my life... I'm scared of doing one and if it's a bit fainter going into panic mode :/

Today's the first day I've felt exhausted. I'm a childminder and look after a total of 10 kids per day (max of 6 at one time) and I'm really feeling it today! Still no other symptoms than those mentioned previously to report.

I've been testing every day but feel like I should stop as it's just stress isn't it x

Hi I am 3 weeks 4 days got my bfp today. Been feeling tired, lightheaded and craving pickled onions

Finally signed up and registered after just browsing for a bit. Last cycle I thought I was pregnant but resulted being a cyst. This cycle, I actually tracked and I'm currently 12-13 dpo. Got my first positive result at about 8-9dpo. The test have been getting darker but I'm not quite yet to the 4 week mark. My missed period is suppose to be Father's Day so there's that! Symptom wise, I have some similar ones I had with my daughter but some completely new ones. With her, MS started quickly at about implantation. I've had nausea with this one and I started my nausea around ovulation and it just got worse. Right now it's tolerable. Other symptoms were sore bbs and nipples around ovulation, but none right now. I do get heart burn with the nausea if I don't eat every 2-3 hours. It's the burn that makes me throw up. My hips are sore and I get cramps here and there. The only other person that knows about the pregnancy is dad right now :)

Are you still taking tests then? I am tempted but also don't want it to take over my life... I'm scared of doing one and if it's a bit fainter going into panic mode :/

Hello Shakeitout, yes, I want to do one final test with an FRER test so that I hopefully get a nice dark BFP. As soon as I get a dark/darker result i'll be so much more relaxed. I did read your other post though and know exactly how you feel about maybe getting a fainter line. I did 2 Coop tests today because I had stocked up on some and I got no lines. Yet the first tests I took were £1 shop ones and got faint lines. Couldn't help but take another test and this time had a faint line again. My conclusion is that Coop tests aren't sensitive enough. Going to do an FRER tomorrow. Then i'm going to stop, lol. Fingers crossed for us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->