4 Week Club - Anyone with me?

Hello girls, how's it going? Hope you're all good :thumbup: Any symptoms yet? My boobs have got a bit bigger and nipples are sore, and I am one impatient, moany and grumpy cow. Hubby can't do anything right :haha:
Anyone been to doctors or got scan date yet? I'm waiting til 6 weeks and then going to my doctor.

Hey bubbam.

I've also got sore nipples and boobs are bigger. Everything OH has been doing has been pissing me off lately lol. I've been so emotional too. Crying at everything.

I literally just called to check up on my referral for antenatal care and the woman said the lady had just finished processing it and I will get them in a couple days through the post. Can't wait to see when my scan is. Just want to get to 12 weeks lol x

Yep I'm just now here 4w1d been peeing a lot tired and emotional. Lol

symptoms are not massive slightly sore breasts that vary through out the day (and dont hurt as much when laying down) tired and a few funny toilet habit changes.....

IM now more pregnant than ive ever been so feeling hopeful today :)

4w6d here! Got my BFP yesterday! I am very nervous. This is my first and all the what ifs keep going through my mind. Happy and Healthy 9 months to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->