4 week countdown!

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
Everyone keep their fingers crossed that I stop bleeding by then. The hospital told me I'd stop bleeding like after a full term birth. With my other two that was 5 1/2 weeks and when we go away it'll be as near as 5 1/2 weeks you can get. I'm praying it stops so we can get back to normal!

I spoke to my midwife yesterday and she said that my stress and anxiety levels will also affect our chances of getting a bfp so from today I'm calming myself down. I know that's easier said than done but it'll be better for me anyway if I'm calmer. So I'm thinking happy thoughts (apart from if I don't stop bleeding then I'll be thinking very evil thoughts:muaha: :D)

Also I've decided on a 'no POAS policy'. This is more a psychological thing than anything. I don't want to get myself excited over nothing if all I'm going to get is a bfn. So I've decided that as my cycle is going to be all over the place anyway, that if I even suspect I may be pregnant, I'm not going to test for a while. I don't really want to know if I am straight away. I'm so worried about forming too much of an attatchment to our next baby as soon as I get a bfp so that's a huge part of the reason why I won't. So, you guys have to keep me away from those wee sticks! :D

*Locks away the sticks* There.. Ready and waiting for you!

I really, really hope it happens quickly for you. :hugs:

good luck snowball, you deserve it.
Sending lots of baby dust your way
:hug:

Hi Snowball, read your other posts :hugs: you know, the same as i will probably, that you cant help but test when theres even a remote possibility that a :bfp: will coming your way!! good luck hunni baby :dust:

I have also decided not to get crazy with POAS - but the reality is i probably will. Have you tried to distract yourself? I am trying hard but the closer i get to June , the harder its getting. though my DH is at home for a few weeks recovering from an op, so thats a good enough distraction - giving him a sponge bath is a passion killer enough!!!

I have also decided not to get crazy with POAS - but the reality is i probably will. Have you tried to distract yourself? I am trying hard but the closer i get to June , the harder its getting. though my DH is at home for a few weeks recovering from an op, so thats a good enough distraction - giving him a sponge bath is a passion killer enough!!!

Aww I hope your DH gets better soon. I have tried distracting myself but to be honest, all I can think about is ttcing again. It's all that runs through my mind.:blush: I'm just worried my anxiety levels are going to be running too high because of it so we can't concieve because of me :cry: Christ I'm now worrying about worrying about it, I'm driving myself insane :wakko:

:hug:Shame hon - i can sense your anxiety all the way through the internet - amazing that :hugs:

Look, on the bright side you know you can fall pg - some of us (me included) have no idea if we are even fertile - so thats a positive

you have 2 great kids distracting you - try give them your energy and appreicate the time you can give them now before you get focused on another one on the way.....

get out!!! its important not to mope. i know for me, if i stay home and wallow it sends me into a depression. i have instructed my best friend to make sure this doesnt happen (especially now that i am going to wean off my medication)

have you considered going on egolnyl? ask your doctor about it - its great short term uplifter (its given to breast feeding women to help them produce milk and it was found to uplift moods as well). it can be taken over a short time and has no side affects (mimics your hormones etc) to keep you sane over this period? it may prevent you from having a breakdown from the stress

and lastly - find someone / ppl to talk to. its important to have support (especially with what you have been through) and i have learned that as much as my hubby is great he falls flat with baby and women issues .....

:hug:Shame hon - i can sense your anxiety all the way through the internet - amazing that :hugs:

Look, on the bright side you know you can fall pg - some of us (me included) have no idea if we are even fertile - so thats a positive

you have 2 great kids distracting you - try give them your energy and appreicate the time you can give them now before you get focused on another one on the way.....

get out!!! its important not to mope. i know for me, if i stay home and wallow it sends me into a depression. i have instructed my best friend to make sure this doesnt happen (especially now that i am going to wean off my medication)

have you considered going on egolnyl? ask your doctor about it - its great short term uplifter (its given to breast feeding women to help them produce milk and it was found to uplift moods as well). it can be taken over a short time and has no side affects (mimics your hormones etc) to keep you sane over this period? it may prevent you from having a breakdown from the stress

and lastly - find someone / ppl to talk to. its important to have support (especially with what you have been through) and i have learned that as much as my hubby is great he falls flat with baby and women issues .....

I know what you mean. I've been out twice since it happened. I do need to get out of this house!

I don't think it's helping that I'm still bleeding so we can't even have sex. I think it's stopping and then it comes back with avengance. I know it's my body healing itself but I just wish it'd hurry up. I've also got stitches down there which are now making me think I'll never be recovered enough to ttc again:hissy:

Right, I'm going to get out today!

Hi!! I'm back! Have everything possible in my body crossed for you!!!!! It's all i think about!!! My friend had her little girl last week and i just want to put her under my coat and run lol, just joking!! But i am joining you on the not being obsessed motion!! (or at least pretending)Haha!
Hope you heal soon my sweetheart. Wishing you all the best x x

well done....what did you get up to? hopefully some retail therapy....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->