• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

4 weeks and 5 days! EDD June 12th 2014,anyone else?

I didnt have an ultra sound on thursday @ 6 weeks.. I think because at 5 weeks I had one done at the hospital,as I had very bad cramping and my mom thought I may have been miscarrying,so she made me go..better safe than sorry! I had my full checkup oct 17th @ 6 weeks..doc said everything was good,and I will return in 4 weeks for another checkup and hear the heartbeat..but on a sound machine..my next ultrasound will be at 18 weeks for gender..my insurance only covers so many,so they space them out... we will go public about it on thanksgiving I believe..I will be 13 weeks by then unless I talk bf into the week before lol but im super excited either way! :happydance:

Aww that'll be nice to share your news at thanksgiving, do you have a bog family celebration?

X

Aw yeah that's a lovely idea, we were going to wait until Christmas but I'll be nearly 16 weeks by then it couldn't possibly wait lol

Yeah it's usually the same here with scans one at 12 and one at 20 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"