4 weeks and already have MS

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
This is my 5 pregnancy and I swear with each one my MS has started earlier and earlier. I am 4 weeks tomorrow and I am already feeling nauseous all day long, especially after I eat. I was up until 2 am this morning because I felt so sick I couldn't sleep. Is it normally to have it this early? I don't remember feeling sick this early with my other pregnancies.

This is my first pregnancy, but my nausea and food aversions started well before I started testing (first test was 12 dpo and positive). What I found was - I was HIDEOUSLY sick from 12 dpo until about mid 4 weeks pregnant - then it took a hiatus for about 5 days. Then mid week 5 came back and got progressively worse, and is petering off some now late week 9.

So anyways, your body may adjust after the initial shock, like mine did - you may feel better briefly beginning later in the week. This is what I'm pretty sure it was for me - the initial shock to my system. I think that's why it started so early.

Anyhow, I hope you don't feel too bad for long!! <3

Country momma!!! You're pregnant??? Wahh, congratulations!!!! xx

Yes daisy! I just got my BFP on Friday and I am soo excited! It finally happened :) Thank you!!

I had side boobs and tiredness around 4 weeks but the nausea and headaches just came in as soon as I hit 5 wks 5 days!!! Not enjoyable but I'm not complaining either, hope it's 2 in there from all this sickness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->