4 weeks post miscarriage , opinions ?

mummof1

Reaction score
Hey ladies ... So I'm looking for opinions on what's going on!
I'm 4 weeks post miscarriage , I finally felt ready to see a negative test (haven't tested since before the miscarriage) and then expect AF any day.
I took the test and it's positive .
I had ovulation pain and symptoms 10 days ago and we DTD a few times then too..
I know hcg can linger but with my previous loss I had stark white negative tests one week after the miscarriage .
My OB said three weeks post should be negative .. And I'm four weeks post expecting AF anytime but now I'm not sure !

What do you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 33
So sorry for your loss first of all. It's a pain like no other.
That's a toughy. If you're not sure that your level reached 0 then you can't know if it's a new pregnancy. You'll have to keep testing to see if it gets darker.

Ya, I'll just take one in a few days . I was totally expecting a negative so it really threw me off ! Then I looked at the calendar when I had ovulation signs and started wondering !

That's pretty strong and beautiful! Id schedule a beta now if it were me. Good luck to you and prayers for a srickyno one!!!

Thank you , I'm thinking if I re-test and its any darker I'll be requesting blood work for sure !

Agreed. It does depend on how much hcg you had when you mc-ed. I can't remember how long after my losses it took to reach 0, but I don't think it was 4 weeks. Plus, that's a pretty strong line. So I second the test to see if it gets darker in two days and schedule betas. :) FXed!

I would look into getting betas if I were you for sure. Just to see if they're going up or down. Good luck!

I'm just behind you. I finally had a natural MC three weeks ago after finding out we'd had a MMC two weeks before that! I tested last week when I knew I couldn't be pregnant to see how much hcg was still in my system and got a really light positive - a bit of a squinter really. It was much lighter that yours. I know that everyone is different though so I know it doesn't help much. I'd test again in a couple of days and see if there has been any progression.

I think it's too strong a line not to relate to a new bfp. Mine is almost negative now and I'm only a week post.

Also the hospital told me it should be negative three weeks after so I'm saying new :bfp:!!!

I would re test and also be asking for bloods. Good luck hun xx

Looking really hopeful! Hope it is your BFP!

Thank you everyone for your responses ... Just slowly going crazy over here lol.
This would be pretty crazy if it's a new pregnancy already .. We didn't plan to try right away but had some heat of the moment moments... I'll be pretty shocked if it's darker in a few days but I will definitely update you ladies.
Good luck to all of you <3

Looks great!! Test again in 2 days. If it's darker then it's a bfp! Request betas at that point. When I had a mmc at 11 weeks my hcg was so high it took 10 weeks for it to return to zero....

That looks very hopeful, good luck for your next test!

I reckon a new bfp too! Mine was negative after 2 and a bit weeks and after a week or so got really faint! If I were you I would test over the next few days with the frers to see if the line gets stronger! Good luck x

I just called my OB.. She said it should be negative so she's sending me for blood work !

That's fantastic. Hope everything goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->