4 weeks post miscarriage , opinions ?

Oh my gosh!! I remember talking to you we had our m/c around the same time. I Sadly lost my little bean on the 26th of August and got my BFP on the 25th of September, it happened that quick for me.. Just hope this little on sticks... I'm terrified. I'll post a picture here of my FRER need to go on desktop mode. Can't wait for updates :hugs: and good luck.

image.jpg

This was taking yesterday morning. I had a positive OPK on the 10th of this month btw xx

Oh my gosh!! I remember talking to you we had our m/c around the same time. I Sadly lost my little bean on the 26th of August and got my BFP on the 25th of September, it happened that quick for me.. Just hope this little on sticks... I'm terrified. I'll post a picture here of my FRER need to go on desktop mode. Can't wait for updates :hugs: and good luck.

Wow I'm so happy for you!!!
Praying for a healthy pregnancy :)

I just went for blood work today but I won't have the results till tomorrow or Thurs.

This is a pic of yesterday's and today's .. Today's on the bottom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 55
Those really look good to me! Can't wait to hear what your levels are! :)

Thanks ladies I'm so nervous for if this truly is a new pregnancy, being so soon after our miscarriage

I also think it is a new pregnancy :), how cool! Best of luck.

The newest test looks darker!! I hope this is a super sticky bean xx

That looks like a new BFP to me, good luck, I remember your heartbreak from last time, I really hope this is your rainbow baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->