4 weeks pregnant and concerned

mumaoftwoboys

Reaction score
Anyone else have lots of discharge this early on... like so much I feel ike I'm peeing myself at times. Also having cramps - nothing excruciating just like ovulation pain or like in my groin... comes and goes on both sides. :shrug:

Yes I had lots to begin with. Cramps are pretty normal unless they are doubling you over with pain. :)

Anyone else have lots of discharge this early on... like so much I feel ike I'm peeing myself at times. Also having cramps - nothing excruciating just like ovulation pain or like in my groin... comes and goes on both sides. :shrug:

Yup, I'm about 4-5 weeks right now and this past week have had on/off discharge and on/off cramping. My OB said the cramping was normal in early pregnancy.

I'm 4 weeks and a few days and have had some slight cramping off/on, along with some light discharge/cm. I honestly keep thinking it's my period and I'm like "****, really?" but then I remember that I DID get a bunch of positive HPTs :)dohh: ) and the one time I miscarried, I was in excruciating pain before any blood appeared. From what I understand, some discharge is normal and can be due to the formation of your mucus plug.

I wouldn't be worried!

Yes lots of watery discharge, I also had a mini gush as I was coming out the drug store hpt in hand!
I thought it was my AF and was pissed I'd just spent another $20 on those things, I asked my doc about it because in 3 other successful pregnancy's it was the first time I'd experienced such a thing, he too said it was the excess mucus from the plug, sometimes the body makes too much, it has to go somewhere!

What does your discharge look like?!!

Not trying to gross you guys out... but for the last few days, I've had small amounts of creamyish white cm and then today, a big glob of snot-like stuff. From what I've read and heard, this is fairly normal???

thanks everyone, its creamy and blobby like yours! Today I have had some very distinct sharp pains in my groin, abdo, hips and lower back. But.... it could be because I have got a snotty cold and I'm all achy and everytime I blow my nose even that area hurts ... I hope I'm not miscarrying again :cry: I took another drug store test today just to be sure and the test line is stronger than the control line... I'm just so nervous all the time... no bleeding just cramps

The cramps and discharge are both totally normal. Your body is doing a very ever thing. All of your ligaments are loosening up for that mammoth bump that is going to house that little bean of yours! The fact that you have a cold and are straining yourself when you cough/sneeze will just add to your discomfort. Mine only come when I over stretch now. They'll ease off soon enough. In all honesty I've always worried when I've not had stretching pains. Stretching pains mean growth.
All that said, always trust your instincts. If at any point it just doesn't feel right, go get some medical advice.

Creamy discharge was like the #6 of the top 10 pregnancy signs on fertility friend & ovufriend - so totally normal pregnancy symptom! I had plenty but it's starting to lessen in week 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->