4 weeks pregnant and suspecting multiples? UPDATED WITH MORE PHOTOS pg2

I think you have more then 1 in there,i looked like that at about 20 weeks

Wow you're showing really early! My bump was that big at about 16 weeks & I was having twins!

good luck whatever happens, don't get your hopes up too soon though, my avator pic is me at 10 weeks and I only had one baby!

I am soo happy for you..and you will never guess what happened...one of our other softcup receivers got her BFP when she got her cups too!! Can you believe it, I must be good luck in the BFP department lol...Yay for both of you... Let me know about the EarlyScan, cant wait to see if your having multiples! No luck so far with me..not only did I run out of OPKs and havent had a chance to get anymore, but my little brother has been with us since last Weds so no luck actually trying...blah....maybe next month!!

Only 5 more days till your scan! I can't wait to find out how many you have in there.....and if I can't wait, you've got to be super excited! :D

Your scan is soon - must be excited!

I had hcg measured at 16dpo (4 weeks 2 days) and it was 642 which is high. I am a twin so wondering if I might be having twins too. I am also more bloated than last time and was from the time I would have implanted. I also had a heightened sense of smell very early on, but have not been very nauseous yet. Having a scan on 14 July. I think the chance of twins is pretty small and I'd be quite happy with just one, but for now, I will obsess about possibly having twins (I would love that)

Let us know how your scan goes!

Hi Ladies, Can I join the fun!

I would say you know your body, and sometimes you can feel it, sounds like twins!!
FXd for your scan!

I got My hcg levels results which were 7,500 at 5.2 weeks (almost triple the normal range for my gestation) Dr. thinks it may be twins, i find out on Friday at my first scan!

Also wondering - or is it tomorrow? Either way let us know pls :)

See it was today - very curious to find out :)

Im just noisying around lol, Do you ladies know yett :) xxxx

Apparently Lilonedream had a scan and they did find two sacs, but the sacs were empty - I am still trying to find the update on this as it may just be too early to see the babies. Keep her in your prayers please. Will update when I can find out what is going on, but I am hoping she will be abe to update with good news. Not sure when the next scan is yet.

My scan is only 14 July so still a wait yet.

It appears they may have seen 3 sacs. Here is her blog:

https://www.howmanymonths.blogspot.com/

I believe Sunshyn has a scan today - let us know how it goes please and good luck :)

i hope she doesnt give up hope after reading her blog,

i had a scan at what i thought was 7 weeks and all that was seen was a sac measuring 4 weeks.
had a scan 3 days later sac measuring 5 weeks.
had another scan a week after that and there was a baby with a heartbeat measuring 8 weeks!!

2 weeks later another baby found and we are having twins.

it does happen hun, i jus posted this to show that i know what your going thru, with all the uncertainty and not knowing, chin up hunny :) xxxx

:hugs: I hope everything turns out well, I will be thinking on them x

If you haven't read the blog Onelildreams hcg did rise though at the levels they are at they do not double like earlier in in pregnancy. Next scan Tuesday 14:30.

Sunshyn has been in hospital with gallstones and saw one baby with a good heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->