4 weeks pregnant!! Who's with me!!

Clovercandy - We had no idea! It was natural, and I heard that is more common with over 30 moms. Will let you know if the biopsy confirms the twin theory sometime next week. Merry Christmas! :xmas7:

Clovercandy - We had no idea! It was natural, and I heard that is more common with over 30 moms. Will let you know if the biopsy confirms the twin theory sometime next week. Merry Christmas! :xmas7:

Ok. All the best. Happy Holidays :xmas23:

5w1d today I got a beta of 5698! Horray! I go back in two days.

Alright!! That's a fantastic number you got there. All the best! Are you still scheduled for a scan January?

I'm not scheduled for a scan at all at this point. My first OB appointment is at 10 weeks end of jan:wacko:. We will opt to do the first trimester screening tho so that will involve an ultrasound probably beginning of February.

I'm not scheduled for a scan at all at this point. My first OB appointment is at 10 weeks end of jan:wacko:. We will opt to do the first trimester screening tho so that will involve an ultrasound probably beginning of February.

I see. If it wasn't for my RE I'd be in the same boat as u.

I see. If it wasn't for my RE I'd be in the same boat as u.

Right! I know! My last baby we were going to the infertility clinic and by this point I had already had tons of bloodwork and an ultrasound. Now I feel naked! I had to bribe a coworker to write me beta scripts. Second beta was just drawn and is pending. Hopefully like 10-12,000

Hi ladies! Can I join?
I'm 4+4 today and feeling nervous and anxious. It took us 14 months this time. Symptoms so far were cramping and pressure, low back ache, sore boobs, nausea, headaches, bloating and frequent urination. Most totally simmered down yesterday which freaked me out but boobs are sore again and I am beyond exhausted! First u/s is Jan 8 and it seems like an eternity away.
Congrats to those that have seen bean and hcg levels are rising as the should.

Hi ladies! Can I join?
I'm 4+4 today and feeling nervous and anxious. It took us 14 months this time. Symptoms so far were cramping and pressure, low back ache, sore boobs, nausea, headaches, bloating and frequent urination. Most totally simmered down yesterday which freaked me out but boobs are sore again and I am beyond exhausted! First u/s is Jan 8 and it seems like an eternity away.

I too was very exhausted at 4 weeks! All the best keep us updated:flower::flower::flower:

Hi ladies! Can I join?

Welcome! And congrats! Let us know how the scan goes. Mine is on January 7, I pray we don't need one sooner - I already had 3, and I am 6.5! All due to spotting, scans were perfect, so hoping the :baby: is developing just fine.

5+2 for me today...did a frer today and barely a control line left!

My first u/s is tomm and im nervous as all get out. I prob won't sleep tonight.I'm very scared of an blighted ovum..I just hope it goes good tomm!!!

My first u/s is tomm and im nervous as all get out. I prob won't sleep tonight.I'm very scared of an blighted ovum..I just hope it goes good tomm!!!

I hope everything goes well! I know how nerve racking it is :nope:
But I think everything will be just fine :hugs:
All the best!

Just had a scan!
I was extremely nervous praying the whole time there:cloud9:
I'm 7weeks2days
Heartbeat is 148bpm(very strong I'm told)
And everything looks just right. I'm so excited for this baby I hope with all my heart nothing goes wrong. I hear so many stories!
But I'm hopeful too.
I hope you all have a very happy and healthy 9 MONTHS!:hugs:

Om goodness!!!! Scan went great!!! I'm measuring at 6weeks and 6 days :) i knew I ovulated on thanksgiving!!! We seen a good little heart beat! They didn't measure it this time tho they said next time they will but it looked great, I watched it beat and it was the sweetest little thing I have ever seen in my life!! Perfect first visit!! I was so worried for nothing.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1420046155603.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1420046155603.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
Congrats ladies in the scans! Such a relief I'm sure. Mine is in a week and the nerves are building.

Readynwaiting- thank u so much and I completely understand ur nerves mine are still bad and they shouldn't be. It just seems like I seen my baby's heart so I want to protect it as much as I can!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->