4 weeks pregnant!! Who's with me!!

Hi ladies can I join in? :hi:

Im 4 weeks pregnant and worried as im not having many symptoms and not had my blood taken to check hcg levels yet :(

Welcomes and Congrats!:happydance:
When do you go for blood work?
No worries on symptoms....I didn't really have pregnancy symptoms until 6 weeks :thumbup:

How did the scan go? Mine is tomorrow! :happydance:

Oh and yes, peppermint oil works like a charm for the headaches! Almost forgot to answer that - must be the pegnesia lol! It's recommended to cut peppermint oil with a carrier oil, such as grape seed or coconut oil, I f you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Or use a premade roller thingy that has a carrier oil already mixed in.

Sorry been busy with a few things.
My scan went great at 8 weeks3 days. Heartbeat excellent and the pic of my little nugget makes me speechless.

But I'm 9 weeks now and my next scan is not until 12 weeks!! :(
I'm feeling less pregnant these couple of days and trying to stay positive.
I'm thinking of buying a home fetal Doppler for reassurance. Do you think it's safe? What do you think your doctor would say. Mine just says you'll drive yourself crazy with it:wacko:
How did your scan go? :flower:

So glad to hear all is well with you :happydance: my scan went great also, baby looks like gummy bear, sooo cute :baby: I am on the fence about the Doppler also. My friend rented one and said it was goo for reassurance but addictive and will drive you crazy! She used babybeat.com. Let me know what you decide! :hugs:

Im 4 weeks pregnant and worried as im not having many symptoms and not had my blood taken to check hcg levels yet :(

No worries on symptoms....I didn't really have pregnancy symptoms until 6 weeks :thumbup:

Thank you :)

Im not sure when im getting my blood work but have a scan for the 30th January :shrug: Still no real symptoms :shrug:

So glad to hear all is well with you :happydance: my scan went great also, baby looks like gummy bear, sooo cute :baby: I am on the fence about the Doppler also. My friend rented one and said it was goo for reassurance but addictive and will drive you crazy! She used babybeat.com. Let me know what you decide! :hugs:

Just recieved my sonoline b fetal Doppler for 50$ on eBay. Perfect! And not as pricy as Babybeat. I recorded 170 hbm at 10w1d. According to the Internet, forums and my doctor it's not recommended because of the anxiety it can bring if you can't find hb. I paced myself and found it in 14 min. YouTube videos helps. Once you find where baby is you'll be a pro. Also it's not recommended to use everyday.

My next scan is next Wednesday. Can't wait.

A gummy bear? Lol how cute! Did he/she move? Or too early? This is so exciting! :hugs:

Im not sure when im getting my blood work but have a scan for the 30th January :shrug: Still no real symptoms :shrug:

Awesome! All the best and keep us updated! I know I just loved when I feel atleast a little pregnant but no worries something will pop up :flower:

I had no really distinct symptoms other than sore boobs and they were not consistent until 7 weeks. I had off and on Waves of slight nausea from 6 wks but maybe a few times per week. My nausea just kicked in a few days ago and has been daily. I have periods of time where I feel totally normal though. Hopefully you are one of the lucky ones that has little to no symptoms. Enjoy it while it lasts! :haha:

9 weeks today!
1st appointment is next week. Do you think they will try and check for a heartbeat? No ultrasound scheduled yet :-/

Fisher-they may try to listen for the heartbeat but dont panic if they don't find it. Most drs and mw say even 10 wks is still early to find the hb with the doppler.

Hi,

7+4 weeks pregnant with my second. Had an early scan yesterday after some spotting and all looked good. Main symptoms are fatigue and hideous bloating - I feel so uncomfortable.

First post! I think I'm 5 weeks! We have been trying for a year! I've been obsessively taking pregnancy tests and they have all been faint the first week, but suddenly two days ago the lines started getting darker so maybe I ovulated a little late or something. I went to my pcp today for blood work. I think I'll feel more comfortable getting a solid positive with blood tests. I'm so nervous and excited! I hope this little bugger sticks! >< This forum is great!!

9 weeks today!
1st appointment is next week. Do you think they will try and check for a heartbeat? No ultrasound scheduled yet :-/

I got a heartbeat vaginally at 6 weeks.
Home fetal doppler 10 weeks.
I'd say you have a chance...all the best!

Welcome all newcomers! :flower:
I gotta say the days are going by fast but I still can't wait until I hold my first baby in my arms and share it with my loved ones!

Just think hopefully we'll all be like

"I'm in labor!!"

Around the same time haha

Clover-did u try your doppler before 10 weeks?
I don't see my mw for 3 wks and really want a little reassurance by hearing the hb.

Hi , I'm around 4 and 1/2 weeks along . Been to doctor to confirm but as iv done 2 tests at home that was enough for her to book me in for midwife . Waiting on appointment for that . This is my 2nd pregnancy (I have a 2 year old already )and have been very lucky it only took us 2 months to conceive . I'm so excited :)

Just recieved my sonoline b fetal Doppler for 50$ on eBay. Perfect! And not as pricy as Babybeat. I recorded 170 hbm at 10w1d. According to the Internet, forums and my doctor it's not recommended because of the anxiety it can bring if you can't find hb. I paced myself and found it in 14 min. YouTube videos helps. Once you find where baby is you'll be a pro. Also it's not recommended to use everyday.

My next scan is next Wednesday. Can't wait.

A gummy bear? Lol how cute! Did he/she move? Or too early? This is so exciting! :hugs:

I got dopplers to compare and decided to keep the babybeat one bc its so easy to use. Found the hb immediately at 10 weeks, it was 168 :thumbup: the baby was moving quite a bit during last scan, hb was 178 and the tech commented it was bc gummy bear was moving so much :baby: thanks for sharing not to use the hb monitor every day, I was wondering and only used it once this week. So excited that we are almost done with the first tri :happydance: can't wait to tell everyone!!! Have you announced or waiting? Also, do you notice a prego belly yet? I swear mine popped out this week, but it's prob mostly from bloating... :dohh:

Clover-did u try your doppler before 10 weeks?
I don't see my mw for 3 wks and really want a little reassurance by hearing the hb.

My doppler came in the mail at 10w1d. That's my first time use or else maybe I would have tried 9w. Anything before would be too much for my sensitive mind to handle haha. The baby is really small and even the docs can barely find the hb that early unless they use a vaginal one. To be on the safe side start at 10w. Also look into YouTube videos they help. I took 15 minutes to find the baby hb(probably because I had to get use to device and where the baby is). Also when you think you hear the hb, stop the probe on that spot and kind of move it around as if you were playing a car racing video game left--right and so on.

All the best and hang in there!

Hi , I'm around 4 and 1/2 weeks along . Been to doctor to confirm but as iv done 2 tests at home that was enough for her to book me in for midwife . Waiting on appointment for that . This is my 2nd pregnancy (I have a 2 year old already )and have been very lucky it only took us 2 months to conceive . I'm so excited :)

Congrats and all the best! :happydance:

I got dopplers to compare and decided to keep the babybeat one bc its so easy to use. Found the hb immediately at 10 weeks, it was 168 :thumbup: the baby was moving quite a bit during last scan, hb was 178 and the tech commented it was bc gummy bear was moving so much :baby: thanks for sharing not to use the hb monitor every day, I was wondering and only used it once this week. So excited that we are almost done with the first tri :happydance: can't wait to tell everyone!!! Have you announced or waiting? Also, do you notice a prego belly yet? I swear mine popped out this week, but it's prob mostly from bloating... :dohh:

It's a beautiful thing and I wish I can use the doppler everyday but yea once a week is what I do too:happydance:how often do you get a scan? I haven't for weeks so I can't wait until next week when I finally see my nugget again:yipee: everyone says they can see their baby moving at this point....that makes me so excited!

My family and in laws know that's it. I live in place where everyone wants to know if I'm pregnant. Very annoying as it is none of their buisness:growlmad: but I'm happy and gonna enjoy this pregnancy and I just can't wait to have this baby and start this new chapter with my husband:flower:

I am showing but like you probably from bloat haha I really can't fit into my jeans anymore. But hey the bump has got to be some of the baby right? :)

How about you? Anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->