4 weeks pregnant!! Who's with me!!

Congratulations everyone on your beautiful scans :)

We don't get one here in the UK until 12 weeks as standard so I have a little while to wait yet!

How are you all feeling?

I am very bloated still, a lot of nausea and VERY tired!

Happy New Year to you all :hugs:

Hi ladies I am 5+6 today and probably a little nuts but me and OH went to mothercare today to research prams and cribs/cots etc

ended up buying bibs, burp cloths, 2 cellular blankets and 2 maternity/nursing bras

I panicked a bit after buying them but OH reminded me that we already have our entire newborn/0-3 wardrobe so not really any different and if, God forbid, anything did happen we would still use them one day. Feel better about it now.

Yesterday I have routine appt with doctor to confirm pregnancy and got told midwife will contact me in next few weeks and have booking appt between 8-10 weeks and scan between 12-13 weeks.

With my DS I was 11 weeks at booking appt and 14+4 at first scan!! So hoping for earlier scan this time!

Clovercandy- I'm sooo glad u got to hear the babies heart beat!! And I'm happy our babies are OK!! When's ur next appt?

Dorsey I'm so sorry u don't get a scan till 12 weeks..I only had mine BC I was high risk but now I'm back at low risk BC I have a vaiable pg now. Its crazy and I don't like it BC I feel I need the extra care bug oh well least now I can feel nornal.
Princess-don't feel bad your husband is right u will certainly use it at some point IF something was to happen but that is just if. I think everything is alright and I bet u feel much better about consuming ur self with baby stuff . Best of luck to u sweety!!!!

Hi ladies! I'm 4+1 with my second. I thought I would say hi, hope all is going well..
I was a member back in 2008 when I was pregnant with my DS, it seems such a long time ago lol
X

Hey all. I'm doing fine! Love that everyone is jumping in:flower:

I'm 8 weeks now and having many food aversions and nausea. Acid reflux too. Some cramps here and there, headaches and extreme tiredness.

Next scan is Tuesday:thumbup:

I'm 8 weeks now and having many food aversions and nausea. Acid reflux too. Some cramps here and there, headaches and extreme tiredness.

Clovercandy- good to hear all is well! Cant believe its been 4 weeks since you started this thread :thumbup: I will be 8 weeks on Monday, next scan on wed. :happydance: my biopsy results are back, confirmed that I did not lose a twin, the bleeding and debris was uterus lining shedding, phew! Also, learned that peppermint oil rubbed on forehead and temples helps with the headaches, it's a miracle! Looking forward to hearing about your scan. Have a great week 8!

Clovercandy- good to hear all is well! Cant believe its been 4 weeks since you started this thread :thumbup: I will be 8 weeks on Monday, next scan on wed. :happydance: my biopsy results are back, confirmed that I did not lose a twin, the bleeding and debris was uterus lining shedding, phew! Also, learned that peppermint oil rubbed on forehead and temples helps with the headaches, it's a miracle! Looking forward to hearing about your scan. Have a great week 8!

Oh wow it has been 4 weeks...I love that time is going fast. I just want a healthy baby in my arms :yellow:

"uterus lining shedding"? oh I see. Well I'm glad everything is ok with you. I can't wait until we all say "Baby is HERE! :happydance::hugs:

I got tell my mom about peppermint oil....does it actually work?

I'm 4 weeks 4 days! Had a loss 2013 so super super nervous. Feeling positive though. Had a little nausea n cramps however both have subsided now. Xxx

Is it okay if I jump on board?? I'm 4 + 5 with my first and I'm super nervous because, well, I've almost no symptoms. And I know lots of women don't get any until later but it's making me nervous! I've confirmed with 5 tests over the past two days :) and today I made a doctors appointment and also am just waiting for the community birthing centre to get back to me with an initial introduction appointment and a scan appointment which won't be until week 12 I guess.
Anyone else with no symptoms!?

I'm 4 weeks 4 days! Had a loss 2013 so super super nervous. Feeling positive though. Had a little nausea n cramps however both have subsided now. Xxx

It is so nerve racking. But you're right. We all gotta stay positive. All the best! When is your scan?

Is it okay if I jump on board?? I'm 4 + 5 with my first and I'm super nervous because, well, I've almost no symptoms. And I know lots of women don't get any until later but it's making me nervous! I've confirmed with 5 tests over the past two days :) and today I made a doctors appointment and also am just waiting for the community birthing centre to get back to me with an initial introduction appointment and a scan appointment which won't be until week 12 I guess.
Anyone else with no symptoms!?

I haven't had definitive symptoms daily that are consistent. Real symptoms tend to kick in closer to 6 weeks and on.

How did the scan go? Mine is tomorrow! :happydance:

Oh and yes, peppermint oil works like a charm for the headaches! Almost forgot to answer that - must be the pegnesia lol! It's recommended to cut peppermint oil with a carrier oil, such as grape seed or coconut oil, I f you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Or use a premade roller thingy that has a carrier oil already mixed in.

Hi I've just discovered today were expecting again 😃 very excited but very shocked too! Our LG was 1 in December and baby 2 due around 14th sept 😃

Oh and yes, peppermint oil works like a charm for the headaches! Almost forgot to answer that - must be the pegnesia lol! It's recommended to cut peppermint oil with a carrier oil, such as grape seed or coconut oil, I f you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Or use a premade roller thingy that has a carrier oil already mixed in.

Sorry been busy with a few things.
My scan went great at 8 weeks3 days. Heartbeat excellent and the pic of my little nugget makes me speechless.

But I'm 9 weeks now and my next scan is not until 12 weeks!! :(
I'm feeling less pregnant these couple of days and trying to stay positive.
I'm thinking of buying a home fetal Doppler for reassurance. Do you think it's safe? What do you think your doctor would say. Mine just says you'll drive yourself crazy with it:wacko:
How did your scan go? :flower:

Hi I've just discovered today were expecting again 😃 very excited but very shocked too! Our LG was 1 in December and baby 2 due around 14th sept 😃

Aww congrats! :flower::flower:
The more I hear of pregnant women the more exciting!

Sorry been busy with a few things.
My scan went great at 8 weeks3 days. Heartbeat excellent and the pic of my little nugget makes me speechless.

But I'm 9 weeks now and my next scan is not until 12 weeks!! :(
I'm feeling less pregnant these couple of days and trying to stay positive.
I'm thinking of buying a home fetal Doppler for reassurance. Do you think it's safe? What do you think your doctor would say. Mine just says you'll drive yourself crazy with it:wacko:
How did your scan go? :flower:

I have a doppler that I used with dd and it gave me peace of mind in between mw visits and scans. There is no real research that proves it is/isn't safe. Some think it may harm brain development but it's theory. I used it often and dd is very intelligent(no brain dysfunction).

I have a doppler that I used with dd and it gave me peace of mind in between mw visits and scans. There is no real research that proves it is/isn't safe. Some think it may harm brain development but it's theory. I used it often and dd is very intelligent(no brain dysfunction).

Which Doppler do you have?

Hi ladies can I join in? :hi:

Im 4 weeks pregnant and worried as im not having many symptoms and not had my blood taken to check hcg levels yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->