4 weeks today...hcg levels?

Emilylove13

Reaction score
I know you aren't supposed to compare with other women since hcg levels can vary so much, but it was 41.8 at 3w5d. I had blood drawn again this morning but the results aren't back till tomorrow.

I've been taking the same IC tests every morning for peace of mind, and this morning it wasn't as dark as yesterday's. Now I'm freaking out. Has anyone had a level like that and had everything be ok? I know it's not the worst but I can't help worrying. The good thing is my progesterone was 28.9.

It's great that your progestorone looks good. Unfortunately the single number doesn't mean much. It really depends on whether you doubled or not. But it's pretty close to my levels and non of my losses were from hormonal stuff.

For this pregnancy: 12dpo(3w5d) was 59, 15dpo(4w1d) it was 147, and 17dpo (4w3d) it was 397

With the twins: 3w4d was 43, 3w6d was 137, 5w was 4751, and at about 6w1d I was over 60k.

Hcg are hard. With my twins 4weeks so day of due period 371 and 24 hours later 931. Good luck x

Normal level of hcg at 4 weeks of pregnancy is 5 – 426 mIU/ml. According to it your situation is normally nothing to worry if we talk about hcg level. If your readings fall outside these ranges, don't worry: It's still quite likely that every thing's fine. But as you mentioned you had blood drawn in the morning so I would recommend you to visit your doctor gets checked thoroughly. Doctor can guide you more precisely on this. And keep an eye on your chg level at different interval it should increase as pregnancy progresses. After 13 weeks it may start declining.

Thanks ladies. It was 109.5 yesterday, so a doubling time of 34.5 hours :)

I have an ultrasound on December 14 at 6 weeks exactly, so I'll know if everything is still ok then.

Woot! Congrats!

Hi ladies :) I got my bFP dec 1st , real surprise as I have PCOS ! Went for bloods hcg 62, progesterone 30.3 4w0d , have to have more bloods tomorrow , nervous is an understatement ! Had a miscarriage 4years ago after one round clomid, had a failed iui, then we stopped trying ! Started ketogenic diet 25 weeks ago have have lost 35kgs , then I poas for fun !!!!

Hi Brooklyn! I'm so sorry for your losses. I know it makes the experience nerve wracking. Are you having your beta done again on Monday?

I am a icu nurse and am at work tomorrow so will draw my bloods tomorrow :) will poas tomorrow to see if line gets darker

Did my second round of bloods today , beta 207 , doubling time of 41.7 hours :)

At 4w 1d my hcg was 15. I was 13 dpo. Everything is going great. I'm glad your mind is at ease now, I was really worried about my level too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->