40 and Preg new to this side..LONELY..

so far so good surprisingly..I have to sched c section too..is that how they do it? two weeks earlier??? How are you feelng?:shrug:

They will often schedule a c-section a bit early so that they don't run into complications with natural labor. I expect that if you have to have one, they will schedule a couple of weeks before due date.

Thanks ladies. Well as for me, sick..My daughter has yet another bout of strep throat and I THINK I caught something. Fever, sneezy, stuffy,, sore throat and LOTS of pressure in my runny nose..Cannot sleep at all ! Thank Goodness tomorrow is my first appointment! I probably need meds.. Hos is everyone else doing?

Why are you shattered sweetie??? :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Well as for me, sick..My daughter has yet another bout of strep throat and I THINK I caught something. Fever, sneezy, stuffy,, sore throat and LOTS of pressure in my runny nose..Cannot sleep at all ! Thank Goodness tomorrow is my first appointment! I probably need meds.. Hos is everyone else doing?

Why are you shattered sweetie??? :hugs:

running round after an 18 month old!!! lol
he"s such a terror!!! a typical boy:wacko:

Don't feel too lonely. As someone said, we are all from different situations. My household is non-traditional in most senses. I am 42, the OH is 35, and his male partner is 50. We also have my 21 year old (who lives in CA), an adopted gay teen, and a quasi-adopted 24 year old in college but who is likely to be back living with us by fall. Things are always interesting around here. :) I could use some peace and quiet every now and then though...

Can I ask what that means, your OH and his male partner? Or am I just dumb? Thanks

Don't feel too lonely. As someone said, we are all from different situations. My household is non-traditional in most senses. I am 42, the OH is 35, and his male partner is 50. We also have my 21 year old (who lives in CA), an adopted gay teen, and a quasi-adopted 24 year old in college but who is likely to be back living with us by fall. Things are always interesting around here. :) I could use some peace and quiet every now and then though...

Can I ask what that means, your OH and his male partner? Or am I just dumb? Thanks

Yes, that means my OH and his male partner. Sorry, didn't mean to be vague.

Yes, that means my OH and his male partner. Sorry, didn't mean to be vague.

I think she means she doesn't understand that your partner has an additional male partner - I guess for a lot of people that would be difficult to accept.

I gather from your posts that it works well for you - but wasn't it ever hard to adjust to or was that the deal before you and OH started out? Sorry for being nosey :hugs:

Didn't think I was being rude. Just asked a question. One would assume if someone was putting info out there, then it was ok to ask a question.
Thanks Storm1jet2, I didn't understand what it meant. I haven't read any other threads that she may have mentioned this. It's not a matter of not being able to accept it, I just didn't know if she meant that in a literal, he's his partner way, or what? I would never judge anyone on their family situations, everyone's family is made up differently. Just a question.

:hugs::hugs:I love this thread for the openess and honesty..No room on here for close minded or judgemental..Hugs..How is everyone??:shrug:

Asibling4gi04 I just have to repeat what everyone else has said, you and your daughter are gorgeous!! What a great picture!

:hugs:Have a nasty cold..Its kicking my a** - Otherwise, I am okay..You?:shrug:

Didn't think I was being rude. Just asked a question. One would assume if someone was putting info out there, then it was ok to ask a question.
Thanks Storm1jet2, I didn't understand what it meant. I haven't read any other threads that she may have mentioned this. It's not a matter of not being able to accept it, I just didn't know if she meant that in a literal, he's his partner way, or what? I would never judge anyone on their family situations, everyone's family is made up differently. Just a question.

I didn't think you were being rude at all - by difficult to accept I guess I meant not the first thing that springs to mind when reading the sentence initially :)

:hugs:

Sheril p.s. You and your baby are soooo adorable..Love the avatar! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back