40 and Preg new to this side..LONELY..

asibling4gi04

NO LONGER PREG-NUMB
Reaction score
:hugs:Hi ladies.

I feel odd and intrusive to continue posting on my TTC threads as I feel like I am dangeling my pregnancy in peoples faces but I want to see them all get their BFPS..Perhaps I will lurk and not comment? Anyway, I am seeking bump buddies on this side of the board to help me get through the remaining 8 months.. I am Jodi. I have a 6 year old daughter who will turn 7 in June. She is non-verbal autistic. I love her soooo much..so sweet and beautiful. I am in a same sex relationship and it is rocky at times and our age difference contributes (I am 40 she is 29)..Anyway, I wanted badly to give my sweet daughter a sibling before I get too old. She does not have any first cousins (my sisters never had kids), so I worry about her well being when I am gone..We used donor sperm, a needless syringe, preseed, and external orgasm..that was my recipe for my BFP.. I hope that I did not scare anyone away yet! I am lonely out here....Thanks for reading
!!

Hey there don't be lonely - you will find a wide and varied mix of ladies over 35 in here - all our situations are different - but we all have one thing in common - we are all pregnant!

:hugs:

Congratulations on your BFP!!

I can totally relate to the age difference. I am 35 and my husband is 52. I just try to remind myself that nobody sees things the same way all the time.

Is that you in your avatar?? If so, you and your daughter are gorgeous!!!!!

AWW WIND, THANKS SOOOOO MUCH YES THATS US! So how are you feeling? Thanks for the warm welcome and the congrats! It means sooo much!!! :hugs::flower:

If I looked like you I would have my pic in my avatar too! Your little girl is gorgeous too.

Welcome - I'm sure you will make some friends here to help you through the next 8 months!

Welcome! Welcome! The ladies in here are great, you will find a lot of companionship and understanding in here! And I agree with the other ladies, you and your daughter are beautiful ladies! I love that picture!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and H&H 9 months to you!

Don't feel too lonely. As someone said, we are all from different situations. My household is non-traditional in most senses. I am 42, the OH is 35, and his male partner is 50. We also have my 21 year old (who lives in CA), an adopted gay teen, and a quasi-adopted 24 year old in college but who is likely to be back living with us by fall. Things are always interesting around here. :) I could use some peace and quiet every now and then though...

AWW I am crying Storm and Ambery! Thank you sooo sooo much for the compliments, the welcomes and the congrats! Congrats to you all too..How is everyone feelng???? I am sure you are all just beautiful!!!:hugs::flower:

Oh Ciar, how amazing is that!? You are one lucky lady to have such a versatile family full of color..I love it! Thank you for letting me in on that! :hugs:

Welcome and congrats! When I was single, I had very seriously considered taking the same route as you! Then my prince suddenly showed up. lol!

Stay. Hang out. Share. Scream. Whatever you want. I am almost 5 weeks since LMP so we may be close! :)

Not so bad today thanks - had a couple of rough weeks there with MS and just hoping it all settles! Still getting used to the idea of actually being pregnant - although I wanted this more than anything - it still scares me a little at times!

How are you feeling this time round?

tHANK YOU SOOO much RENENY! You are gorgeous! Your prince is lucky hun! I think I found a new BNB home! :happydance:

Storm, when did you start your MS? It has not got me yet but I am sure it will..With my daughter I was severely sick to the point of I.V. fluids needed often and visiting nurses..I pray this preg with be different!! :hugs:

welcome jodi! :hi:
i find that everybody here is so supportive!
and without sounding repetitive...your daughter seems a real sweetie!! you must be so proud! :thumbup:

Reneny, when was your last MP? Mine was April 13th so they estimate my due date being 1-18-12 (3 days before my birthday) lol! :haha:

Kosh, Thank you sweetie! Proud is not the word, I cannot even type about my daughter without getting my eyes soaked..She is a joy!! Thanks sooo much again!! :hugs:

tHANK YOU SOOO much RENENY! You are gorgeous! Your prince is lucky hun! I think I found a new BNB home! :happydance:

Storm, when did you start your MS? It has not got me yet but I am sure it will..With my daughter I was severely sick to the point of I.V. fluids needed often and visiting nurses..I pray this preg with be different!! :hugs:

Mine kicked it at 5 weeks and 3 days - what a shock that was. The last 2 days have been a lot better so with no actual vomiting so fingers crossed its easing up!

Here's hoping this one will be different for you - they say each pregnancy is different so lets hope you dodge it this time and have a nice easy ride!

:hugs:

I am doing well, thank you for asking! Just as I thought my m/s was finally going away, I got a bit ill (nausea) over dinner last night--and it was just plain pasta and eggs, what the heck!! I have had pretty much exclusive nausea this pregnancy, and I have wished at times I would just be sick and get it over with, haha! This is my first pregnancy after a loss late last year, so I am excited and nervous about every little thing! We have a scan on the 31st to find out if we have a little lady or gentleman joining us in October, and are very excited about that!

How wonderful that your baby is due so near your birthday! What a fantastic birthday present for you! My father was born on my grandmother's birthday--she always said he was the best birthday present ever! :flower:

Can I be really nosey and ask how come you decided to get pregnant and not your OH as she is 29 :blush:

STORM, AMBERY, what do you do to get through the nausea and MS? Anything particular work really good for either one of you?? Yes, I agree, what an amazing gift this will be..I just hope it is healthy..I am struggling with the idea of whether or not to get the NT test done or not...A fall baby for you Ambery? How nice..Fall is my favorite season!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->