Thanks ladies :))) I have been a part of this thread since it started and I think all of us have been successful almost, awesome!!!

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to ask your opinion on here, without causing offence i hope.

I just wondered how big is too big when it comes to trying to conceive? - i am 17 stone and have been trying to loose weight but not really succeeding ( i loose about a stone then give up and gain it again). I think i am impatient with this weight loss.

I will have been TTC a year by january with no luck - my cycles are eratic and i wonder if my weight has something to do with this?

does anyone know anyone that has succesfully conceived at my weight and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?

much love, Dawn

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to ask your opinion on here, without causing offence i hope.

I just wondered how big is too big when it comes to trying to conceive? - i am 17 stone and have been trying to loose weight but not really succeeding ( i loose about a stone then give up and gain it again). I think i am impatient with this weight loss.

I will have been TTC a year by january with no luck - my cycles are eratic and i wonder if my weight has something to do with this?

does anyone know anyone that has succesfully conceived at my weight and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?

much love, Dawn

Hunny I was 20 stone 7lbs when I fell pregnant with Fran!!!

I had a complication free pregnancy apart from extended morning sickness and severe heartburn the whole way through which meant I was sick almost every day of my pregnancy. In fact combined with a reduced appetite by the time I'd had Fran I'd lost 3.5 stone and was 17stone when I was weighed after going back on the ward!

Hey ladies! Well we went to Dr. and they confirmed by urine only our pregnancy! Took another test tonight and wayyyyy darker, so here's praying we have a stick healthy bean! I have yet to physically get sick, however I am getting queezie, not sure what to think of that, lol. I wish I would just do it already and feel a little better. Our first Scan will be January 3rd which seems like soooooo long away, any positive thoughts you can send my way? Im not really negative but cant stop reading stuff and poas-lol Go check out the test's in my journal, I miss you ladies!!! Everybody ready for Christmas? Betty have you been shopping like crazy?!?

We've managed to be quite restrained - but only because we know everyone else will have gone mad and it's her birthday in a few weeks lol.

Well we go intomorrow for our _
Ultrasound....hooefully we will find out what we are having and hope everything is ok....i worry so much! And as usual nervous they wont see anything with all my chub :( trying to stay positive and not worry! :) congrats to those who have gotten a sticky beans!

Well we go intomorrow for our _
Ultrasound....hooefully we will find out what we are having and hope everything is ok....i worry so much! And as usual nervous they wont see anything with all my chub :( trying to stay positive and not worry! :) congrats to those who have gotten a sticky beans!

Hun I have an enormous amount of flab on my belly and had absolutely no problems during any of my scans!

Hun I have an enormous amount of flab on my belly and had absolutely no problems during any of my scans!
This makes me feel so much better. I'm still TTC but this is worrying me! I will be so embarrassed if they say I'm too fat to see anything, I'll probably cry. :(

This makes me feel so much better. I'm still TTC but this is worrying me! I will be so embarrassed if they say I'm too fat to see anything, I'll probably cry. :(

Ok so here is a picture of my flabby belly at 23wks (failed attempts at taking bump pics because I didn't develop a bump lol) and my first 3 scan pics (I had the 2 usual ones at 12 and 20 wks then 3 extra growth scans in total)

You can see how clear the pics are!

Those are very clear! Gosh they look so tiny when they're in there, don't they! :)
Thank you for that, bigbetty. :hugs:

Ok so here is a picture of my flabby belly at 23wks (failed attempts at taking bump pics because I didn't develop a bump lol) and my first 3 scan pics (I had the 2 usual ones at 12 and 20 wks then 3 extra growth scans in total)

You can see how clear the pics are!

Wow thanks so much!!!!!! :) Makes me feel soooo much better for todays appt! My starting weight was 295 and at 20wks I'm 304 ....I don't have a bump really...just pushed out fat.. :-( Nervous and excited for today!

I'm just happy I can help you lovely ladies - I've been there so know exactly how you are feeling xx

Wow thanks so much!!!!!! :) Makes me feel soooo much better for todays appt! My starting weight was 295 and at 20wks I'm 304 ....I don't have a bump really...just pushed out fat.. :-( Nervous and excited for today!
How did your scan go? :flower:

Yes how did your scan go? I love Betty as she has no shame and that is awesome, I am the same way! Cant wait to start showing bump pics :)

Hello everyone!!!! Well the scan went well...they had told me to fill the bladder but turns out I needed to empty it for a better pic...they took images for about 30 mins I need to go back in 2 weeks for few more measurements the baby kept moving...LOL butttttt after a long time of poking which not going to lie hurt a bit because she had to push so hard...butttt she finally yelled out "its a penis" lol....:) Sooooo its a boy...Preston will be here in May!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->