I had my first son at 20, which obviously ended horrible and we lost him and we started ttc straighy away i had first bloods at 21 just to make sure my cycle got back to normal because i had a cycle where i was 52 days late. We went back when i was 22 and that is when everything got going x

can I join? I am 30 years old and would love to have a baby. My husband and I just decided to seriously try to conceive in November and I had my last af on November 11 2011 my cycles are usually between 30-33 days long. So if this cycle is 30 days I'm 28 days late and if its 33 days I'm 25 days late. Ivebeen nauseous, having heartburn, lower back pain, some cramps, sore brasts and I spotted twice. I'm scared to test so I'm trying to wait an every time I feel a cramp I get afraid its my period but so far nothing. Any help is greatly apprciated

Hey sweetie welcome to the club! The only way you're gonna know for sure is to take a test - if you're that late then a positive should be really clear!

Why are you scared to test hun?

Welcome BBWttc29 - i would maybe do a test, it may set your mind at ease. I myself have long cycles that vary each month, and this month i was 14 days late and was reluctant to test, when i did test i got a negative, the day after my AF arrived...... may have come because i had mentally allowed myself to believe that i was not pregnant (up until the test i was convincied i was pregnant).... eitehr way a test is probably the way forward.

Fingers crossed its positive for you

dawn xxx

Well I tested thus morning and go a BFN I'm starting to be scared because I've never been this late and there is nothing in my life that would cause me to be late I'm just feeling sad right now

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

maybe you had a cycle where you did not ovulate (i had one of those last month) and i believe this can delay periods by quite a lot as your body needs to catch up with the fact that an egg was not released.

If you are worried then maybe see your GP, i know in the UK they won't see you till you have missed two periods, but that may be different for different doctors.

Take care and try not to worry as that may delay things further

Dawn xxx

Well I tested thus morning and go a BFN I'm starting to be scared because I've never been this late and there is nothing in my life that would cause me to be late I'm just feeling sad right now

Hi, can I join too?

I'm 5' 2" and 14st. I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been and I'm cutting down lots. I too haven't been to the doctor to tell them I'm ttc because I think they'll just fob me off and tell me my bmi is too high. So I'm working on it myself and we're ttc anyway in the hope we get lucky in the mean time.

I did think about going to my doctor to ask for help with losing weight, just advice and pointers but I do feel like I'm wasting their time.

Hi, can I join too?

I'm 5' 2" and 14st. I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been and I'm cutting down lots. I too haven't been to the doctor to tell them I'm ttc because I think they'll just fob me off and tell me my bmi is too high. So I'm working on it myself and we're ttc anyway in the hope we get lucky in the mean time.

I did think about going to my doctor to ask for help with losing weight, just advice and pointers but I do feel like I'm wasting their time.

I asked for help at the doctors about loosing weight and got refered to a dietian but they didnt help.

I cut out everything i could i wouldnt even have squash all i drank was water and lots of it i lost so much weighy doing it that way x

Thanks for the tip. Currently (since New Year) I've cut out all snacks, treats and second helpings. So just on my meals. I am having squash though so I'll drop to water and see how it goes.

That was my fear about the doctor. They seem so keen to tell people they're overweight but don't seem to offer much support.

Yeh that was my fear too but i argued with my doctor becausr he was 3 times the size of me so couldnt really preech

hello...anyone that has been pregnant or is pregnant....question...when I sit at my work desk for too long..especially in the bent forward position...when I stand it's hard to walk..I feel like allot of pressure or pain-ish feeling in pelvic area..and lower B belly area...am I squishing him or putting pressure on him? Anyone else have this happen to them?

*sorry if this shows twice..* but anyone who has been pregnant or is pregnant...question for you...

When I sit at work at my desk leaning forward...and then get up..walking is hard or slightly painful in the pelvic area sometimes the lower B belly area...any idea why? am i squishing the baby?

No you're not squishing the baby hun, he's well protected by all the fluid. When you lean over it's the pressure from your uterus pushing down - there's not much room for manoevere any more!

Thank you! I was worried...LOL It's hard not to lean over and sit like that..being a teacher for little ones..I'm always sitting in small kid chairs to teach and lean...or when I'm doing office work..I was hoping it was just all the pressure pushing down on my pelvic bone..

Yeah your uterus is so hard now and combined with the fluid it would take a lot to squish your little man!

Thank you..what do u think about a maternity support belt? Maybe it will heLp my lower b since thats where he is sitting....?

I don't think it would harm to try one love - might give you extra support to prevent the pressure x

ok...so one more question...sorry if TMI...but I sometimes especially as of late...I leak urine..it smells of urine so i'm sure that is what it is...it was only when I sneezed and such but now I find I need to wear a liner or change underwear throughout the day...I thought this was from the pressure pushing down...do you think that is it? or should I call my doc and check for a UTI? it doesn't burn when I have to pee....but I also have never had a UTI...

the leaking urine thing is normal. and it sucks. you may have to wear a liner - or something more. i hated it!!

Oh Andie! Where have you been?! I seriously need pics of that baby!!!! Tell us all about her!! I have missed you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->