hey ladies,

i'm glad i found this thread. i really needed it. i've veen trying to conceive for 2 years. Trying to loose weight for my entire life. So now I'm trying to do both. Hopefully, if I can loose weight I can get that BFP. I look forward to going back and reading the entries. I want to become familiar with everyone and her personal situation.

HI prayingtogod,

I jump in and out of this thread, but will be coming on more actively now as i am activley trying to loose weight - we are joining a slimming club in janaury. I have been TTc for a year now, and have struggled with my weight all my life, so hopefully this thread will give me some support and encouragment.

good luck with it

Dawn x

Hello ladies! I am very happy and hopeful to have found this thread (and some others devoted to being a big woman). I am pregnant with my first, 38, 200+ pounds and 5 feet tall. I love being a big girl and I hope that I will love being pregnant as I only intend to do this once. I have read most of this thread because I love seeing us all here.

Hi Betty! I just posted on your other thread. It was an awesome read!

Aw how come I've only just seen your post Saucy! Thanks for that hun xxx

I am around 4.5/5 stone overweight.

I got pregnant far too easily 3 times! I gave birth easily and had no problems other than in late pregnancy which was very hard with the extra weight

i have worn my baby from the start and breastfed which has helped me loose a bit of weight

when i have had this baby, i plan to start running and training for marathons :)

Thank you mumanddad. Also, congratulations! My birthday is 6/17 and I think it is a pretty special day to find out you are having a peanut.

Wow so glad I found this thread! I am a 'big girl' weighing over 18 stone pre pregnancy. We started TTC in Sept 2010 and fell pregnant the first month!(I have irregular periods as well) So far I have put on 2kg and am feeling ok, apart from a bad back (which originates from hair dressing for 5 years) I will have a GDT done at 24 weeks and also a 3rd scan at 34 weeks to check the size of the baby, but as my midwife said thus is just to monitor me and the baby. although being on the larger side is not ideal I WILL NOT let it get in the way of my enjoying this pregnancy or being a good mother to my LO! My only thing I do hate about being larger is my 'bump' is currently B shaped and not a D. :flower:

Ladies, I'm back at it again. I'm back to my exercise and cutting back. Hopefully dropping a few pounds can help me out.

Had our first ultrasound last night!! By dates we were 7w6d but they measured us at 6w5d. There were 2 arms, 2 legs and a healthy hb at 135!!!! Soooo excited!!!

HI Ladies,

I really need your advice.

we have been ttc for a year now, doing smep for 4 months, and using fertility monitor for five months (so our timing has been spot on). My cycles can change in length, but i don't think i have PCOS as i don't really have any symptoms. I do however need to loose some weight, currently 17 stone. I have an appointment at my Dr next friday to discuss my odd cycles and the ttc for a year. do you think i will automatically be fobbed off and told i need to loose weight, or do you think they may run blood tests since it has been a year TTC.

Dawn

Hey sweetie, I'm really sorry I can't offer any advice but I really hope they take you seriously and you don't get sent away because of your weight xxx

I weigh 14 stone and my bmi was 34 the doctor first told me we had to be ttc for atleast 18 months which we had (tell a fib and up yoir number of months) i got put foward for bloods and then matt got put forward for sperm tests.

I was told i had to get down to a bmi of 29.5 so i lost went on and diet but got really poorly, we found out matt had the issues and apprently we would.never be parents again but the month we stopped ttc due to me being really poorly we had sex once and here i am waiting for my baby.

I hope they refer you x

HI, thanks for the advice, do you mind me asking how old you were when you went to dr. i am 30 so wondering if it is 18 months we needed to be ttc or a year.

Congratulations on your pregnancy

Dawn

I weigh 14 stone and my bmi was 34 the doctor first told me we had to be ttc for atleast 18 months which we had (tell a fib and up yoir number of months) i got put foward for bloods and then matt got put forward for sperm tests.

I was told i had to get down to a bmi of 29.5 so i lost went on and diet but got really poorly, we found out matt had the issues and apprently we would.never be parents again but the month we stopped ttc due to me being really poorly we had sex once and here i am waiting for my baby.

I hope they refer you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->