Dainteej :hugs:
Starry Night :hugs:
GalvanBaby :hugs:
kyronsmom :hugs:
hope4rainbow :hugs:
wbee :hugs:
Laelani :hugs:
MsShona :hugs:

Hi ladies! I'm so excited to be able to be in a pregnancy thread :happydance: This was our 4th try and so far so good! Our 2nd month I had a bfp but after a few days it started to fade and then af showed up :cry: This time I've been getting stronger and stronger bfp's since April 5th at 10 dpo. I had my first prenatal visit yesterday, they didn't do a blood test, just a urine test. She did a normal pelvic exam and chatted about all the stuff I should avoid.
I have my first scan in 3 weeks on April 30th, when I will be 7 weeks. I hope time goes fast!!! That's when they will do my blood work and check to see if the pregnancy is "viable". So far no real true symptoms, I've been slightly crampy, bloated and gassy. However no tender breasts or nausea, which as unpleasant as they will be I will be kinda happy to start having those obvious signs just to ease my mind, since those are a good thing! Shows your hormone levels are increasing. I'm only 4 weeks and 1 day so it isn't bad that I don't have them yet...

GL ladies, hope all our beans are sticky and that our first scans give us great news!!!

Hiya!

Im due 13th December - as far as I know, going by my LMP, but as you said, I'm sure thats going to change t some point!

Hiya!

Im due 13th December - as far as I know, going by my LMP, but as you said, I'm sure thats going to change t some point!

Welcome! I have you down so far for the 13th! Have you had any doctors appointments yet?

Hi, I am due Dec 8!!

I have my last beta done today and I am so nervous. We have seen the sac, but that doesn't make me feel less nervous. It has been a week since my last beta.

Hi, I am due Dec 8!!

I have my last beta done today and I am so nervous. We have seen the sac, but that doesn't make me feel less nervous. It has been a week since my last beta.

Welcome and congratulations!

It's so hard to not be nervous! I wish I owned my on ultra sound machine, that way I would be checking daily!!! :haha: I dreamed last night that af came all of a sudden. I DID NOT like that dream! :growlmad:

For our reveal to my family (parents and sisters) I'm going to show them some of my latest "photography work" and show pictures I have taken with a onesie and baby booties. I know my mom will get it right away, my dad will be like..'um okay..why am I being shown pics of baby stuff??'.... the last pic I will show is this one, which SHOULD give it away =) It was so hard to find gender neutral booties!!

Attachments

• dIMG_8005 (Medium).jpg
    dIMG_8005 (Medium).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi all,

I'm due December 12 and DHBH0930, I love the pic! We should use that as our groups pic in our signatures :)

Looking forward to the adventure!
Suzy_Q

Hiya!

Welcome! I have you down so far for the 13th! Have you had any doctors appointments yet?

Thank you!
Yes, I had a GP appointment Monday, which was absolutley useless as I didn't see my usual GP, I saw a locum, and she point blank refused to send me to EPU or reassure me until I hit 6 weeks.
I have a MW appointment next week, early I know, but hopefully she can give me some reasurrances and snd me to EPU.

Welcome kyronsmom & Suzy_Q! You have been added :thumbup:

Suszy_Q: thanks! We will have to look into doing that :flower:

kdw1979: I felt like my apt was useless too, I WAS due for my annual exam, but I was hoping to at least have blood drawn for reassurance, but nope!

I'm due December 10th. Doc may change it when I have my first appointment/ultrasound on April 17th.

Hello! This is my first time pregnant, I think I am around the 5 week mark now. Done a digital test which corresponds and I think I ovulated early in the cycle.

Got a doctors appointment on Saturday, so will book in midwife appointment.

I'm asthmatic and have been really wheezy the last two weeks so going to mention it, I read it can be a side effect?

Still feeling super nervous, getting quite a bit of pulling in my stomach, sore nipples and I have blue veins too. Also felt nausea the last two mornings.

My due date is the 2nd of December, could be a day or two earlier but I'm sticking with that. Ds was 15 days late so if this baby does the same it'll be a mid December baby.
I booked my 10 week scan today it's on the 7th of May, only 3 weeks and 4 days, not that I'm counting:winkwink:

EDD for me is December 15th :) :D
First pregnancy, everything's scary haha.

Midwife appointment booked for April 22nd!

My betas were 160. :cry: I am waiting on the RE to call me now.

Well if I go off of LMP then my due date is Dec. 9th but if I go off the day I ovulated then it is Dec. 7th...wanna join in this forum since we are in for the long haul :)

Galvan - that sucks. :( It seems odd they'd be able to see something on a scan and the betas be so low. I thought they had to be 1000 or something like that to see a sac?

And my due date is December 8th. It will probably get changed but I think I'm well within a week.

Hi,
Please can I be added ive come across fromo the other thread :) my expected due date is 15th Dec, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->