(44) Little Presents - Due in December 2013

Starry, that was what my RE said. She thinks that just maybe the labs made a mistake. After all, I am in Mexico. LOL I go in Saturday for an u/s and we will go from there.

Welcome SShylady, Leanbh, Chloezilla, Mom2Hope and Starry Night, you have all been added! (Mom2Hope I put you for the 9th for now)

Hi tublet! Do you have a estimated due date so I can add you on the front page? Maybe going of LMP... I'm super nervous too, also my first time pregnant. I wish I had more symptoms, I've had cramping/pulling and bloating, but nothing that screams "pregnant" to me yet....

Leanbh: I have a countdown on my iPad to my first scan ever on April 30th when I'm 7 weeks, so you are definitely not the only one counting down!!

Chloezilla: I agree, it is really scary! I hate these cramps/pulling I have, makes me feel like af is coming. I REALLY wish they gave me a blood test to see my levels. I may ask in a week or so if I can get them done, just to help ease my mind.

GalvanBaby: I'm sorry :cry:

Starry, that was what my RE said. She thinks that just maybe the labs made a mistake. After all, I am in Mexico. LOL I go in Saturday for an u/s and we will go from there.

Hey, labs can make a mistake in Canada too. I have heard horror stories of misdiagnosis when it was really the sample had been compromised and bacteria had gotten in.

I really hope that is the case for you. Were the bloods drawn the same day as your scan? Good luck with your scan.

Yes, this morning. I kind of worry about the sample because the refrigerators here don't get very cold and the temps were 99F today so who knows. My RE said not to pay much attention to my betas since we did see a sac on Monday and we will do an u/s Saturday.

Welcome SShylady, Leanbh, Chloezilla, Mom2Hope and Starry Night, you have all been added! (Mom2Hope I put you for the 9th for now)

Hi tublet! Do you have a estimated due date so I can add you on the front page? Maybe going of LMP... I'm super nervous too, also my first time pregnant. I wish I had more symptoms, I've had cramping/pulling and bloating, but nothing that screams "pregnant" to me yet....

Leanbh: I have a countdown on my iPad to my first scan ever on April 30th when I'm 7 weeks, so you are definitely not the only one counting down!!

Chloezilla: I agree, it is really scary! I hate these cramps/pulling I have, makes me feel like af is coming. I REALLY wish they gave me a blood test to see my levels. I may ask in a week or so if I can get them done, just to help ease my mind.

GalvanBaby: I'm sorry :cry:

Can you put me down for December 11th? :thumbup:

:hi: I'm pregnant with my third, due on December 14th. Can you add me to the list please?

No appointment here until 10 weeks (that's the way it's done here), so I have to wait until May sometime. It will be a sort of "welcome" appointment, and I'll have bloods drawn (though I won't get the results until 16 weeks).

Scan will be booked for 12 weeks... although we have a trip to Portugal booked for that week, so I don't know what will happen.

:hi: I'm pregnant with my third, due on December 14th. Can you add me to the list please?

No appointment here until 10 weeks (that's the way it's done here), so I have to wait until May sometime. It will be a sort of "welcome" appointment, and I'll have bloods drawn (though I won't get the results until 16 weeks).

Scan will be booked for 12 weeks... although we have a trip to Portugal booked for that week, so I don't know what will happen.

Welcome Lara! You have been added =) I am having tons of trouble waiting till 7 weeks to have my first scan and blood drawn let alone waiting till 10/12 weeks!! I am terrified at the possibility of finding out it's not a viable pregnancy...

Welcome Lara! You have been added =) I am having tons of trouble waiting till 7 weeks to have my first scan and blood drawn let alone waiting till 10/12 weeks!! I am terrified at the possibility of finding out it's not a viable pregnancy...
i worry too. Because they don't give you the results of the blood tests until 16 weeks, you don't actually know whether your HCG is rising etc, so really when you go to your first scan at 12 weeks, that's the huge one. Before that you have NO idea whether you have a MMC or what.

But the scan pics you ladies will get will help me with the wait; because we're all more or less the same gestation, so I can look at pics and think "that's what my baby's doing too" :)

i worry too. Because they don't give you the results of the blood tests until 16 weeks, you don't actually know whether your HCG is rising etc, so really when you go to your first scan at 12 weeks, that's the huge one. Before that you have NO idea whether you have a MMC or what.

But the scan pics you ladies will get will help me with the wait; because we're all more or less the same gestation, so I can look at pics and think "that's what my baby's doing too" :)

That's a good way to look at it! =) I guess my concern is there USUALLY signs of a non viable pregnancy? Would your tests get lighter, or have spotting or really bad cramping. I know it is possible that you don't feel anything, but is that rare? I'm probably freaking out at nothing but I HATE that I don't have real pregnancy symptoms yet, that would make me feel so much better! I don't feel much of anything, good or bad, so I of course assume that's bad :wacko:

For our reveal to my family (parents and sisters) I'm going to show them some of my latest "photography work" and show pictures I have taken with a onesie and baby booties. I know my mom will get it right away, my dad will be like..'um okay..why am I being shown pics of baby stuff??'.... the last pic I will show is this one, which SHOULD give it away =) It was so hard to find gender neutral booties!!
thats a lovely photo; are you a photographer? I used to do photography, but these days I only get to take pics of the kids :lol: when are you going to tell your family? We told early the previous two times, but we're seeing how this one goes (by that I mean how fast my belly grows, how obvious my MS is etc), and will then decide when to tell. I've been thinking about ways to tell though, but haven't settled on a way just yet.

hey guys checking in here i am so excited but still feels unreal to me and im scared at the same time.. my Due date is Dec 5th so I am app 6 weeks I still check my boobs everyday to see if they feel sore as my symptoms come and go which make me feel so nervous..plus i have had no MS..anyway congrats to all you ladies and hope we can take the full journey together!!

thats a lovely photo; are you a photographer? I used to do photography, but these days I only get to take pics of the kids :lol: when are you going to tell your family? We told early the previous two times, but we're seeing how this one goes (by that I mean how fast my belly grows, how obvious my MS is etc), and will then decide when to tell. I've been thinking about ways to tell though, but haven't settled on a way just yet.

Thanks! Yes, I'm a photographer, just on the side. I teach elementary school full time. I can't wait to have babies to take pictures of :thumbup: I'm unsure now about when to tell my family... we were going to this Saturday. I see then every week and would have a hard time keeping it from them. Also my dad works out of state and isn't home often, he will be in town this weekend, which is why we were going to do it now. I would want their support if something were to happen, but at the same time I hate to celebrate and get EVERYBODY'S hopes up... still undecided...and running out of time to make up my mind, if I don't do it Saturday I'd have to wait till the middle of May and I don't think I can/want to do that....ugh...

hey guys checking in here i am so excited but still feels unreal to me and im scared at the same time.. my Due date is Dec 5th so I am app 6 weeks I still check my boobs everyday to see if they feel sore as my symptoms come and go which make me feel so nervous..plus i have had no MS..anyway congrats to all you ladies and hope we can take the full journey together!!

Welcome Dainteej, you have been added! I am just about in the same boat as you. No MS yet, THOUGHT by boobs were more tender yesterday, nothing dramatic, think it may have been my imagination trying to force myself to have symptoms! :wacko:

Hi all,

Please can I be added my expected due date is 15th Dec :happydance:

I woke up with a new symptom... I can smell everything! Also, and this is gross so I apologize now, my hair always feels dirty these last few days and now I can smell my dirty hair! I do wash my hair, don't get me wrong, but it just feels dirty all the time now and apparently smells. Grrr, I STINK! :blush:

Pregnancy can be gross. You secrete all sorts of oozie things and gasses. LOL Most of my friends are big on thrift stores and are very vocal about buying brand new being a "waste" so keep pushing me into buying thrift stuff but the thought of buying maternity wear--especially pants--secondhand just seems so gross to me.

you know not everything smells stronger but certain things do now...like my dogs (even though they just had a bath and are clean) they still reek to me...I think they smell so bad...and they get all kinds of smell goody stuff put on them it just doesn't help...and normally I love the smell of wet grass...but yesterday after the rains the entire outdoors seemed to smell so strongly and bad to me...it made my nose hurt lol...

I found out yesterday I get to have a scan at my 8 week appointment (first appt. with the OB)...I'm excited but nervous too because like others have said I am worried that maybe something will happen and a MMC could be at hand...I try not to worry about it...but it is hard not to...I am really really hoping that scan shows good things :) I am just getting closer to 6 weeks now and haven't had any blood work or anything just a urine test at my gp to confirm with her that I had a BFP...so it is hard not to think that maybe symptoms are just in my head because I want it so bad and this is all just a dream that isn't real...it is sad...I want to be happy about it all the time and these thoughts make it so difficult...

atleast we can all share this crazy journey together :) that is a comfort...

Hi DBH can u please add me, due date is 15th December until I get my date from my scan.

Got another blood test tonight to see if they are doubling. FX

Also an early scan booked for Tuesday, I'm very relaxed at the moment and just taking it all in my stride :)

Thanks! Yes, I'm a photographer, just on the side. I teach elementary school full time. I can't wait to have babies to take pictures of :thumbup: I'm unsure now about when to tell my family... we were going to this Saturday. I see then every week and would have a hard time keeping it from them. Also my dad works out of state and isn't home often, he will be in town this weekend, which is why we were going to do it now. I would want their support if something were to happen, but at the same time I hate to celebrate and get EVERYBODY'S hopes up... still undecided...and running out of time to make up my mind, if I don't do it Saturday I'd have to wait till the middle of May and I don't think I can/want to do that....ugh...
That's the reason we told early. Even if the worst happened, we would have told them anyway, and for us it would have been nicer to have that support around us at the time, instead of afterwards when we told them months later. We will definitely tell early; I just don't know how early. My parents live in the UK and I'm living abroad (where OH grew up). His family are here, but mine aren't. My dad is visiting in 2 weeks and it's nicer to tell the news in person (opposed to Skype), which is our only other option. I'm pretty certain we'll tell him when he's here, but as for everyone else, we're undecided.

Pregnancy can be gross. You secrete all sorts of oozie things and gasses. LOL Most of my friends are big on thrift stores and are very vocal about buying brand new being a "waste" so keep pushing me into buying thrift stuff but the thought of buying maternity wear--especially pants--secondhand just seems so gross to me.
LOL wait until you start considering buying used baby clothes. I never liked the idea of it, and of course everyone likes to buy new, but we've been given loads of old clothes from our friends who have kids, and many of them are in fantastic condition; babies grow so fast they'll wear some outfits only a couple of times.

Hi all,

Please can I be added my expected due date is 15th Dec :happydance:

Hi Nicky! You have been added :hi:

Hi DBH can u please add me, due date is 15th December until I get my date from my scan.

Got another blood test tonight to see if they are doubling. FX

Also an early scan booked for Tuesday, I'm very relaxed at the moment and just taking it all in my stride :)

Hi BabyHopeG, I have added you. That's awesome hope your results are great! Keep us posted! I wish I was relaxed :dohh:

That's the reason we told early. Even if the worst happened, we would have told them anyway, and for us it would have been nicer to have that support around us at the time, instead of afterwards when we told them months later. We will definitely tell early; I just don't know how early. My parents live in the UK and I'm living abroad (where OH grew up). His family are here, but mine aren't. My dad is visiting in 2 weeks and it's nicer to tell the news in person (opposed to Skype), which is our only other option. I'm pretty certain we'll tell him when he's here, but as for everyone else, we're undecided.

I have decided that we are telling right away, this Saturday. I will want all their support, we will all be together and I keeping it a secret would be too hard :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->