4d scan - can't believe it's TODAY! Updated with pictures

1st_timer

Pregnant with number 1!
Reaction score
Feels like I have been waiting forever but the day is finally here! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so excited about seeing my little man - I hope he is nice and cooperative and smile for the camera...unlike his Mum and Dad would! :haha::haha::haha:

xx

So with the snow and everything I had a bit of a mission to GET to my scan and ended up having to walk... however it was all worth it in the end...here's a couple of pictures of my little man...

Attachments

• BABYBOND_10.jpg
    BABYBOND_10.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 25
  • BABYBOND_20.jpg
    BABYBOND_20.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 22
  • BABYBOND_26.jpg
    BABYBOND_26.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 25
ooh exciting! I take it you're feeling better now after the otherday?
XX

congrats hun i still gotta wait till january 9th.

Hope you post pics for us all to see :hugs:

ooh exciting! I take it you're feeling better now after the otherday?
XX

I had another dizzy spell yesterday morning but it wasn't as acute and have been resting pretty much constantly after your advice and that of the Midwife at the hospital. I am going to keep track of them (hopefully they won't happen again) and tell my MW when I see her next week unless anything bad happens between now and then if so I'll call them again and ask if they want to see me. I wonder if it's been bought on by the fact that I have had a slight cold etc for a few weeks now and have just been carrying on as normal - I didn't connect the two at first because I was so worried - but that could be placing a strain on my body.

You really calmed me down though - thank you! xxx

Aww thats alright, that what us girlies are here for! Hope your cold goes soon, mine is still kinda lingering after 4 weeks blurgh. keep getting snot in my throat :sick: :haha:

It relly sucks doesn't it? Ihope you feel better soon too x

It was be amazing, I had one on friday and my LO wouldnt keep still but we still got good pics and dvd and was just a fab experience.

Enjoy it !! Look forward to seeing your pics x

Thanks girls! I had a lovely time even though getting there was stressful - Daniel was pretty much sleeping the entire time...

xx

He looks lovely & really content, he dont wanna come out lol x

Wow, he looks so cute. Your pictures really are great. You got to see him from different angles and the pics are so clear.
A really handsome little man you have there!

Thanks guys! He was very tired after Mummy's long brsik walk to the centre! He's a spitting image of my husband right down to the big nose which freaked him out a bit... :haha::haha:

Would highly recommend a 3d/4d scan if anyone is torn.. xx

Thanks guys! He was very tired after Mummy's long brsik walk to the centre! He's a spitting image of my husband right down to the big nose which freaked him out a bit... :haha::haha:

Would highly recommend a 3d/4d scan if anyone is torn.. xx

Aww bless, my little girl also is the spit of her daddy...couldnt believe she had his mouth- it was so clearly his!!! Typical lol....

its magic being able to know who she looks like though...i agree, fantastic experience!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->