4D Scan Music help????

lou100

Reaction score
Hi All
Am having a 4D scan in a couple of weeks.. Apparently we can have music in the background on the DVD if we want, which is lovely but i have no idea what kind of music to have??

Any suggestions? Did you have music? x

My friend had 'you to me are everything' playing which I thought was good.

I am thinking of using the prayer by bocelli.....
Love this post though! Would love to hear what pther people used for some more ideas!

Ooo i'm having a 4d scan in just over a wk they never mentioned anything about music to us so mayne it's just in some places?

Are u married? maybe your wedding song?? x

Ooo i'm having a 4d scan in just over a wk they never mentioned anything about music to us so mayne it's just in some places?

Are u married? maybe your wedding song?? x

Yes we are married...thats a good idea... oh its so hard...dont want it to be cheesy either lol!

I am having 4d scan next week but they haven't mentioned music.

First time ever I saw your face? haha just a suggestion, sorry can't think of any really.

I'd probably go for something without words in it so just a musical piece, we had grassenhauer 'carl off' as one of our songs on wedding dvd so maybe something like that. Cause it means something to us but doesn't have words if you know what I mean. I think it's a nice soothing piece of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ9_6W6bVoQ

x

I love westlife flying without wings too.....haha I know I'm a geek lol

Ooooooh and I also love it's a bit of an old one but Eternal 'Angel of mine' haha could be cheesy though.

I'm not sure who sings it, but the song 'Baby Mine' is so lovely!
Also, 'The Things We've Handed Down'....... so nice!

Thanks for all the suggestions, think we will go with a musical piece...

Although Flying without wings sound good lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->