4D Scan

Pinkfly

Mum of 2 boys & Pink bump
Reaction score
Has anyone had one and what do they think??

I have always said I wouldnt have one as I love the suprise of seeing what they look like when they come out, I have always found out the sex so it is nice to get a little suprise...

Although, I am now a litttttttle tempted...I do not want anymore after this and cant help thinking I might look back and wish I had one as they are quite amazing arent they...?? :winkwink:

Also they are alot of money! - I paid for the babybond gender scan for this one and OH wasn't happy with that thought it was ridicoulous as I was having the 20 week one a couple of weeks after... But Hey what does he know :shrug:

(Im 30+1 think they say it is best to do it up to a max of 32 isnt it)

xx
xx

I left my first baby a complete surprize.
So i found out sex and had 4D scan with this baby.

For me, yes it was lovely and its something i can say ive had done, but i dont think id get one again. I much much prefer the whole surprize.... i certainly dont feel seeing baby in 4d gives you any of a stronger bond with your LO.

Alot of sites i looked on were upto 32 weeks. I paid £99 for mine.

Sorry im from 2nd Tri but i had a 4d scan with my first son and will be getting one done again this time! I went with babybond and it was amazing :)

Really - Thanks for that I know what you mean the gender scan I had was lovely because we found out it was a girl after two boys but the actual scan itself wasnt actually very clear..(it was 2d or whatever it is) But I wouldnt have one of those again...

xx

4D Standard Package

20 minute appointment

3 x Colour 3D Photos

1 x B&W 2D Photos

Gender confirmation if requested

£80.00

Have found the above package (offer for dec) which seems quite reasonable I think the baby bond ones are 100.00 on top of this arent they??..
Thing that confuses me is the 4D Scan yet 3D photos??? Does this mean you do not get the colour photos??.....
xx

id advise it... tis lovely to see the baby in ya belly! where abouts are you?

I had one on sunday and think they are amazing. I had one with my first and always said I would again so I did!

Absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend it :)

My pic is in my avatar. It was a fantastic experience and the way i look at it is that i would love now to be able to watch a filming of me in my mums womb. I think it is amazing to see who is growing inside you. It is hard to explain the feeling you get watching your own child inside your body!

4D Standard Package

20 minute appointment

3 x Colour 3D Photos

1 x B&W 2D Photos

Gender confirmation if requested

£80.00

Have found the above package (offer for dec) which seems quite reasonable I think the baby bond ones are 100.00 on top of this arent they??..
Thing that confuses me is the 4D Scan yet 3D photos??? Does this mean you do not get the colour photos??.....
xx

I think this means you'd get a 4D scan (the 4th dimension being time - seeing the babies movements in 4d) but you'd only get 3D photos as you cant get moving images in a photo. I think when they say 4D its usually for those wishing to purchase the DVD of the scan which generally bumps the price up a bit

I had a 4D scan done and as amazing as it was im not sure id want to pay that amount of money for one ( i got a freebie) on the off chance the baby just isnt co operating iv seen soooo many 4d scans were the baby was all tucked into the placenta or had the cord over the face or hands over the face. I know when i went for mine as much as i loved seeing her it i spent more time having to move and go for a walk and drink sugary tea to get her to turn. I just remember thinking god im glad im not paying a few hundred quid for this!! However if your lucky enough to have a baby facing the right way you can get an amazing view! When i had my scan there was a girl in and her baby was obviously being naughty too she came out the room and her OH was raging and said " I fucking knew this would be a waste of money" i felt soooo awful for her me and my mum were cringing and the girl looked clearly upset as if its her fault the bub wouldnt co operate :nope: anyways thats just my experience If cash isnt a worry then go for it but if you feel theres better things your money could be spent on then you might get a little dissapointed spending all that if it doesnt go so great....

hope that made sense!!

ps thats just my opinion though :thumbup:

xx

Aahhh your pictures are ADORABLE pink_tinks and Aimeem that makes me fill up seeing yours what would I be like seeing mine sheeesh!

Thanks Sparky0207 I have just thought that there will not be a DVD that doesnt matter though I got a video (Yes a video lol) with my first sons one it was 2d then but they came to my house which was fab...

OoOOoOh I am just so tempted...Might give them a call and see what they say ..
Did you all go to babybond or other places, Be a bit worried about them being cowboys if not a proffesional company like babybond xx

alibaba24 that just made me laugh
That poor girls OH - That is exaclty what my OH would be like!!...Lol bless her...

Its a good opinion though because I know what you mean I was a bit dissapointed with the gender one I had done and thought it wasnt worth the money ...

xx

Sorry Chick you asked before didnt you - West Midlands xx

i went to a place inbetween Kettering and Northampton which i would recommend to anyone. Not sure how far away it would be for you.
its called preview ultrasound, https://www.previewultrasound.co.uk/index.html

absolutely brilliant! Just incase you wanna look around diff places!

I went to babybond, they were really nice and we got a 12 min dvd when we only paid for a 5 min dvd!

I had 4d scan cost me €200..
worth every single bit for me

it was amazing..:cloud9:
got to see him do stuff on the 4d scan tha we'd never get to see in the whom
stretching, opening his eyes, covering his Face, sitting on his Hands, punching me, kicking me, pouting , rubbing his eys.. :cloud9::cloud9:
got a preview of him in a way o never imagined..:cloud9:

i know he gunna be double of daddy and OMG :cloud9: big sister in heaven..
complete double..

was a truely amazing bonding experince for me and deffo for my OH
hes a macho man, and before he didnt know how to deal whole into the pregnancy thing but since the scan he's completely embracing it in his own wee way its adorable..

id pay it all again and DOUBLE if i had to that time with monkey again
and now when i look at my belly i can actually imagine him inside and what hes upto and everything..

i never had 4d done with my daughter :(
but am sooo happy we got it done this time with this baby..
it was amazing xx
but since that scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->