4dp5dt (9dpo) any body see this ?

I really hope so going to get bloods done Sunday aswell ! And hopefully stop testing then it's stressing me out haha!

mo - have you decided whether your going to use your remaing embies xxx

Yes we will. But my clinic has poor communication so I'm trying to get a clear answer on timelines and what the procedure will be and when as I want to get done by October. I'm not very happy with them at this point.

Aww am glad you are going again :) did you transfer one last time or 2 ?

Yes my clinc has been shocking not rang me back when they should of not booked me for things wrong meds its been shocking let me get 44eggs :/ and still wanted me to transfer!
So I didn't have much faith it would work ! But it has I asked embryo lest today what were my embies like
She said both were hatching one was collapsed and one was 5bb so am guessing its one baby if the other was collapsed don't even know what that means :-/xxx

We did one in jan and it was BFP but mc rigjt before 5 weeks. Then natural FET in March with 2 but bfn possible chemical because HCG was 8. The nurse said it was possible left over from Hcg shot I had 9 days before beta (shot was only 1500 units so I think it was a chemical). Then may we transferred one in medicated Fet and it was positive with high betas (609 at 15dpo; over 2100 17dpo) and I miscarried at 6 weeks. This time we will do both.

No results yet? Did you test today?

Hello am feeling in limbo land ! Tests are same

And beta from yesterday at 12dpo was only 51 hcg :( thinking why was frer so dark with hcg like that ? Oh well I'll have repeat beta Sunday and we will see what happens x

my betas at 12dpo with my twins was like 50s something so thats not bad

Thanks Hun for that ! That makes me feel a little better :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 16
They are frat boys. My 11dpo betas with my girl were only 17

Hello well had another hcg beta test this morning

So 12dpo - 51

Today 15dpo - 248

:)

No not high enough for twins I don't think lol Can't believe its got higher just goes to show tests are crap as they have been so variable !

with my twins ..at 11dpo my betas were 54 and then 14dpo betas just 302....def possible.....and some people have even "normal" betas with twins and some people with "high" betas have singles..but since you put two in....twins isnt out of the question lol...when will your first scan be?

No defo not ruled out but I highly doubt it can't believe am pregnant from my 1st go this time seems unreal!

My scan is booked for 7th September with EPAU ! I'll rinv my clinc on otd which is Wednesday and I'll get one with them too ! Around 7-8 week

And 6+2 for 1st one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->