4dp5dt (9dpo) any body see this ?

Thanks guys !!! Just 2 weeks to wait now haha ! Am so impatient !

After gettin pains and 2-3 on clear blue I phoned hosptial and they ran beta !

Am 5+5 today and my hcg was 6857! Which I know is low am very concerned and the moment anybody shed any light?

Am in for scan in morning so nervous x

IM not sure if it's low but mine was once over 12k at this point and with my last nc ir was over 8k right at 6 wks. But everyone is different so wouldn't worry just yet. It's still pretty high. Have you done a hcg doubling calculator?

thats not low at all hun
thats actually towards the upper part of average...here you go...see..for 5 weeks your are right up there...and really levels totally vary hun....from person to person..pregnancy to pregnancy....

Attachments

• hcg levels.jpg
    hcg levels.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 7
Fingers crossed all is ok. Those numbers aren't too bad Hun. It's each pregnancy is different. Mine were about that at this point. Hope it is all ok tomoz. All the best

Thanks ! Doubling time has been 55hours

As my last beta was 23rd August and was 248! But am a worrier and makes you 10x worse x

Just checked and your levels are fine!!! Doubling 55 hours which is normal after 1200

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
Thanks ladies don't think its good

Had scan should be 5+6 today

The gestional sac was there and yolk sac but no fetal pole or heartveat re scan in 2 weeks feeling defeated ! X

It's still a bit early yet. I bet in another 3-4 days you would be able to see it all. Your HCG levels are good. Do t feel defeated. The presence of the yolk sac is very good! The fetal pole is so tiny at this point and if the HB is there it's just a flicker. You'll see if in 2 weeks :)

I had a scan at 5w 4d and all we could see was the gestational and yolk sac. On 6w 4d we seen his little heart beating. Keep faith! You are quite early still. Hope it's a sticky been for you

Had scan today 7+2day! Baby 10.5mm crl heart was flickering away lovely :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member