4DPO!! Anyone want to buddy up?

Impatientone

Reaction score
I'm TTC #1 for 6+ months. Ready for a BFP. who's with me and what's your story?

Hey! I'm 4dpo today and been TTC #2 for 3 months now! Hoping for a BFP & a baby boy very soon! :)

I know you posted this the other day! Any symptoms today??

I'm 4dpo TTC no.3 for 2years xx

I want to POAS already!!!! haha

I'm somewhere between 4dpo and 7 dpo - I had cramps last week for three days and I'm confused as to whether you start cramping when the egg is released or if you cramp until the egg is released. I'm new at this - it's our first cycle, we are doing it the old fashioned way, so I'm just going on how my body feels! Happy to have these threads to read how others are feeling and staying sane!

I'm somewhere between 4dpo and 7 dpo - I had cramps last week for three days and I'm confused as to whether you start cramping when the egg is released or if you cramp until the egg is released. I'm new at this - it's our first cycle, we are doing it the old fashioned way, so I'm just going on how my body feels! Happy to have these threads to read how others are feeling and staying sane!

I have not O'd just yet this cycle but I wanted to follow this thread and see what the answer to the quoted question is, if you dont mind.

Hey gals
I am 4 dpo too. Been trying for over 1 year. Not a POAS addict, but addicted to this forum and to symptom spotting

Sorry to forgot to respond to the ovulation cramps question ... Basically ovulation pain or cramping can happen before, at or after ovulation. Thats why everyone says that it is not a reliable basis of determining Ov date. Here is the wiki link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelschmerz

Im DPO6 - ttc #1 for 3 months. Using cbfm for first time this month so quite conf we timed BD really aell this time. So we'll see i guess... :)

When r u all starting to poas test ??

Hey girls! I am 2dpo. Been TTC #1 for 10 months now. I'm on clomid and ovidrel. No symptoms yet...just moody from all the meds! Had the HSG procedure last Monday and hoping for a BFP soon! Good luck to everyone!

5 dro today, had some pressure type feeling down below (I've had 2 and don't know if this is a symptom haha) I've never symptom spotted till now!

I read you can have ovulation cramps the right before and during O but not after. Good luck! I hope you're one of the lucky ones that concieves the first cycle because this shit is torture lol

Sorry to forgot to respond to the ovulation cramps question ... Basically ovulation pain or cramping can happen before, at or after ovulation. Thats why everyone says that it is not a reliable basis of determining Ov date. Here is the wiki link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelschmerz

Thanks for the link! I always have O cramps and according to my temps it seems to happen the day of O. I almost always get cramps around midnight to 1am while at work then get the temp spike when I take my temp when I wake up that day.

Im DPO6 - ttc #1 for 3 months. Using cbfm for first time this month so quite conf we timed BD really aell this time. So we'll see i guess... :)

When r u all starting to poas test ??

How's the monitor working out for you!? I just bought one to use next cycle and am really excited about it! Loooove peeing on sticks lol

I took a prego test yesterday and the day before with a BFN. Pretty sure it's right because I just don't feel anything new and exciting this week but who knows maybe I tested too early.

Hello ladies how is everyone doing?

Impatientone - what DPO are you? Going by the date of your first post, you must be just 11 dpo, right? Maybe its too early to test?

As for me - [TMI alert !!!] I have been having a lot (like A LOT!) of white lotiony CM since last night. I think I might have an infection which I am quite prone to ... but this time there is no smell or itching like there is usually when I get an infection. Don't know what to think of this. Thankfully work is keeping me busy so I dont symptom-spot much but I really couldn't help noticing this.

Hi all,

Thank you so much for the info and encouragement! I have visited some other websites where I was literally scared to even post questions - people were so mean to each other! I've found it so easy to be candid on this site.

Baby.Love - of course! I'm finding that there is no real answer, but I like to hear other people's experiences with ovulation, symptoms, etc. Good luck this month!

ttcin2012 and impatientone - thank you for the info. We BD'd on the 7th, 8th, 13th and 14th - I had really bad o cramps on the 11th, 12th and 13th - that's why I've been a bit obsessed with finding an answer to this question. But as both of you noted, it's not a reliable way to pinpoint O. :dohh:

As a side note, I've been super queasy, bad cystic acne that I NEVER get, sore bbs, but no creamy or lotiony cm.... so I don't know what to think! I know in the end I won't know until AF or BFP, so I'm just obsessing with symptoms to keep my mind occupied.

Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!

I am 3DPO today TTC #3 for 11 months now. DH and I BD at least once sometimes twice every day I had a positive OPK and that was for three solid days! He got home the night of CD11 from a military trip and I just happened to get my first pos OPK that morning so my body was right on time! I had pretty bad O cramps this month and like I said a longer than normal LH surge so I am hoping that means we got a good eggy!

Hello ladies how is everyone doing?

Impatientone - what DPO are you? Going by the date of your first post, you must be just 11 dpo, right? Maybe its too early to test?

As for me - [TMI alert !!!] I have been having a lot (like A LOT!) of white lotiony CM since last night. I think I might have an infection which I am quite prone to ... but this time there is no smell or itching like there is usually when I get an infection. Don't know what to think of this. Thankfully work is keeping me busy so I dont symptom-spot much but I really couldn't help noticing this.

Today is 12 DPO for me. Perhaps it was too early for me... My temps were falling and with 2 bfn I thought I was all but out but my temp just spiked again- the highest all cycle so perhaps I'm back in the running. I haven't taken a test in 2 days and I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning to test again. Hmm I wonder if CM can be used as a sign of pregnancy?! I've read don't trust CM or CP when it comes to confirm pregnancy but its hard not to when you experience something abnormal. Good luck! How many DPO for you?

Hey girls

How is everyone doing? Sorry I did not post for a couple of days and had trouble locating this thread !
Impatientone - did you test? Your temp spike sounds good
I am 10 dpo today. Wont test till next weekend (June 29-30)

Hey girls

How is everyone doing? Sorry I did not post for a couple of days and had trouble locating this thread !
Impatientone - did you test? Your temp spike sounds good
I am 10 dpo today. Wont test till next weekend (June 29-30)

I'm cycle day 31 almost 32 (3 days late overall but last cycle I went to 30 so who knows) still getting BFN though. I'd rather it just start already so I can stop with the false hope. Now it's going to be a double whammy when AF comes- no baby and an irregular cycle.

Good luck waiting until next weekend :) Hope it's a BFP for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->