4DPO!! Anyone want to buddy up?

I'm out!!! Finally!!! I guess gone are the days of regular cycles for me. CBFM... Here I come :) :thumbup:

Impatientone - The Witch showed up at my end too ... I am CD1 today (June 29). Like always, it is disappointing ... but over to the next cycle ...
Are you gonna try something different this cycle?

Hello, I am 5dpo today.

So far I have the following::
- tingling breast from 1dpo
- Dull ache in lower right abdomen from 1dpo-3po and today
- Small amount of white lotion like CM, I don't really have CM
- Breast is heavy and enlarge but this usually happen (so not really reliable)
- I never really considered this but I find myself crying while watching talk shows - I mean I am sensitive but this is too much and make matters more interesting I am not a talk show fan.
- As of tonight, I have no symptoms so I will just wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Oh I forgot to mention (tmi) that today pop corn and coke soda sent me running to the bathroom to empty my bowels at the movies and this never happens before because this is all I have whenever I go to the movies (chance, Idk).

In regards to the ovulation question. Pain is felt sometimes when the egg is rapturing from the ovary.

I'm out!!! Finally!!! I guess gone are the days of regular cycles for me. CBFM... Here I come :) :thumbup:

Impatientone - The Witch showed up at my end too ... I am CD1 today (June 29). Like always, it is disappointing ... but over to the next cycle ...
Are you gonna try something different this cycle?

Just trying out the monitor- nothing else different. I hear of people trying out all this herbal or hormone supplements then it ruining their cycles and making it worse so in going to use the monitor to confirm that I'm ovulating when I think I am (OPKs never really worked). So if nothing happens this month ill go see my doctor and see what options are available. Are you going to do anything different?

Hey ladies:flower:
I've been doing pretty good with not poas surprisingly haha. I'm still holding out until the 4th but now getting nervous. I think I'm finally having some preg related symptoms here's what I have: I had heartburn for 2 nights straight the night before last, but now as of today I've been having stomach pain that feels nowhere near close to af, my nipples have been tingling off & on and a slight increase in cm. I've never had tingly boobs before so its really making it hard to hold out haha
fx'd for you guys this cycle, sending alot of :dust: to you and I really hope you both get your bfp:hugs:

That sounds like what has been going on with me so I hope they are positive signs.

Were having some positive sign of pregnancy until this morning BAM!! AF like symptoms that I would get 3-5 days before she shows her head. I am not going to say I am not disappointed because for the last two cycle excluding this one, I have been getting pregnancy symptoms only to be futile.

I am keeping my fingers cross for you ladies..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"