4DPO!! Anyone want to buddy up?

I am CD8...for ttc #1....anyone close to me??

Here is the link to a thread you might be interested in for where you are in your cycle. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-buddies/1892049-cd-1-anyone-want-buddy-up.html

Oh wow impatientone! I would be thrilled if AF was late. My ob told me once that many women dont get a bfp till even 20 dpo! So u r not out till AF shows her face! Are u having any symptoms?
I had some heartburn till yesterday but its completely gone now :(. Feeling down.

Hi Michelle and Babylove - I am 11 dpo (cd 28).

Oh wow impatientone! I would be thrilled if AF was late. My ob told me once that many women dont get a bfp till even 20 dpo! So u r not out till AF shows her face! Are u having any symptoms?
I had some heartburn till yesterday but its completely gone now :(. Feeling down.

Hi Michelle and Babylove - I am 11 dpo (cd 28).

You can be thrilled and excited for me- I'm just upset at a weird cycle that throws my average cycle length off. If this was my first couple months TTC I'd be over the moon and buying baby things already but I've been disappointed so much I've been forced into a pessimistic mind frame. My only symptoms are cramps that come and go (for the last 5 days its felt like my period is moments away from starting but then it goes away) and as of today I've been burping a lot (I burp so infrequently- maybe once a year- that I have to call my husband to announce it lol but today I've burped 5 times and I don't drink anything carbonated) I'm sure ill be back on here in a day or so to announce AF- stay tuned!

11DPO- have you tested yet? Getting close!

Impatientone - Any updates? The burping and the cramps still sound hopeful to me. Do you temp?

I am 13dpo today. AF is due only Saturday (16 dpo) because I take progesterone suppositories from 3 dpo to 13 dpo (missed some doses this time) which lengthens my LP. I know that by now anyone would have tested but I am super scared of testing. If AF doesnt show her ugly face on Sat or Sun, then I will test on Mon (18 dpo) ... I know that testing so late sounds crazy but last cycle I saved myself a lot of disappointment by waiting out till AF. Of course, I feel very disappointed when AF shows her face, but somewhere seeing a BFN seems more painful to me !

Good luck and baby dust!

Hey just saw your other thread with a question on CP. What CD are you?

Hey all I am 11 DPO and I got my BFP on 9 DPO!! So excited!!

Impatientone - Any updates? The burping and the cramps still sound hopeful to me. Do you temp?

I am 13dpo today. AF is due only Saturday (16 dpo) because I take progesterone suppositories from 3 dpo to 13 dpo (missed some doses this time) which lengthens my LP. I know that by now anyone would have tested but I am super scared of testing. If AF doesnt show her ugly face on Sat or Sun, then I will test on Mon (18 dpo) ... I know that testing so late sounds crazy but last cycle I saved myself a lot of disappointment by waiting out till AF. Of course, I feel very disappointed when AF shows her face, but somewhere seeing a BFN seems more painful to me !

Good luck and baby dust!

CD 34 and still no AF. Tested again today- BFN. Cramps went away. I do temp and its still high today.

I know what you mean about waiting for AF- you're stronger than I am for waiting but those BFN always feel like the stick is mocking you- very upsetting!

Good luck and baby dust!

CD 34 and still no AF. Tested again today- BFN. Cramps went away. I do temp and its still high today.

I know what you mean about waiting for AF- you're stronger than I am for waiting but those BFN always feel like the stick is mocking you- very upsetting!

Hey impatientone - how many dpo are you? And are you sure about your ov date? Did you say somewhere that you temp only up to Ov? Temps can give you a lot of info ... I am personally benefiting a lot from temping.
As for me - 14 dpo today, no symptoms except slight acid reflux but that can be attributed to my chronic digestive problems :( But I did have a temp spike from 98.3 yesterday to 98.7 today. I am not very happy with our BD timing this month so I am not expecting much out of this cycle. But still, you will agree, it is hard not to hope ! :)

I'm TTC #1 for 6+ months. Ready for a BFP. who's with me and what's your story?

Hey there:hi: I can be your buddy:flower:
I am either 5 or 6dpo today and I am testing on July/4th. We have one dd who is 11 months old and we had a miscarriage on Feb/3/13. After the miscarriage I got on birth control for 2 months but then we decided to ntnp #2 and I went off of my bcp. This is still our first cycle, but if we get a bfn when I test we are going to full on ttc next cycle:thumbup::flower:
Sending lots of sticky:dust: to you and keeping my fx'd for your bfp:hugs:

Good luck and baby dust!

Hey impatientone - how many dpo are you? And are you sure about your ov date? Did you say somewhere that you temp only up to Ov? Temps can give you a lot of info ... I am personally benefiting a lot from temping.
As for me - 14 dpo today, no symptoms except slight acid reflux but that can be attributed to my chronic digestive problems :( But I did have a temp spike from 98.3 yesterday to 98.7 today. I am not very happy with our BD timing this month so I am not expecting much out of this cycle. But still, you will agree, it is hard not to hope ! :)

No no, I stopped the OPK after the first sign of a line but I temp daily. I suppose I could have mistaken my first temp spike for O and it happened later but even if I ovulated at the second temp spike I's still be a bit late. I know women can "skip" some periods but what happens when you skip? How do you know what CD1 is at that point? Ugh for for first time I just want AF to hurry up and get here so I can start using the CBFM already- I want to pee on something that shows something different than a BFN lol
How many DPO does AF usually start for you? I hope those temps stay up!

Trying to figure out how to attach my temp chart... Testing...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4

Woo hoo! So I usually O on CD17 and get AF on CD27-28. So I don't know what's going on here. I put "peak day" marks on my two best guesses for O. Now that I look at it- kinda looks like I guessed right on the second one but even still- my normal 10-11 day luteal phase has come and gone. What do you think of this mess? Lol

I'm TTC #1 for 6+ months. Ready for a BFP. who's with me and what's your story?

Hey there:hi: I can be your buddy:flower:
I am either 5 or 6dpo today and I am testing on July/4th. We have one dd who is 11 months old and we had a miscarriage on Feb/3/13. After the miscarriage I got on birth control for 2 months but then we decided to ntnp #2 and I went off of my bcp. This is still our first cycle, but if we get a bfn when I test we are going to full on ttc next cycle:thumbup::flower:
Sending lots of sticky:dust: to you and keeping my fx'd for your bfp:hugs:

Of course! Welcome! Your daughter is adorable :) sry to hear about the MC :( good luck this cycle and hope you have another reason to celebrate the 4th of July!

Woo hoo! So I usually O on CD17 and get AF on CD27-28. So I don't know what's going on here. I put "peak day" marks on my two best guesses for O. Now that I look at it- kinda looks like I guessed right on the second one but even still- my normal 10-11 day luteal phase has come and gone. What do you think of this mess? Lol

Yes, the second one seems to be more probable. But then you will be only 12 / 13 dpo today. I would wait for a couple of more days (say 15 dpo) and test. If it is still negative and no AF, then I would check with my Obgyn. This has happened to me before and they found I had not ovulated that cycle (I was not temping then). But then I have PCOS and cycles are irregular anyways. They then induced AF with provera and I started a fresh cycle.
But what about you? Have you always been regular?

Abii - welcome ! Baby dust to you too ... hope this is your lucky cycle ! :)
Do you temp / chart?

Thank you ladies:flower:
As of this cycle, no I did not temp or chart because we were not trying not preventing, but if I get a bfn when I test on the 4th we decided to do it next cycle. I am keeping my hubby out of my charting this time:blush::haha: because last time it was just too stressful for us and I'm still trying to keep it as stress free as possible for him, so I'll need as many buddies as I can get haha:thumbup:

I'm out!!! Finally!!! I guess gone are the days of regular cycles for me. CBFM... Here I come :) :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->