4DPO Anyone Want To Join? :)

Miss_unique

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I am 4 DPO Today! and would like to know who would like to join me in this hopefull and exciting adventure!:hugs:

ive been SUPER irritable/stressy. maybe thats just me though ;P
i havent slept well last few nights, i never sleep great, but have been wide awake for a while.
and back bit achey today, but dont know if thats just from bad nights sleep ?!?!

also, i have been temping.... my temp this morning rose again since ovulation. if its this high for next few days, will feel more positive. but think its rare to implant that early.... but you never know :)

no obvious signs though like tender bb's or nausea, etc.

how about you????

Hi Girls!

Can I join? I am 4DPO today as well!:happydance:

Fertility Friend said I had ovulated on CD19 (last Thursday) and we DTD last Tues & Thurs so hoping it was enough!

I am on my 3rd round of clomid too so fingers crossed!

All I can feel today is like 'flutterings' in my fallopian tube area - weird!

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!

yay! fertility friend said i ovulated thurs too!

apparently the most fertile day is two days before... so youve prob got it spot on with tues and thurs!!

oooh I bloody well hope so as I am fed up of trying now lol!

How long have you been TTC? We have been for 16months!

oh you poor thing :(

have been trying to conceive since mc in oct... so this is my 5th cycle.... but it feels like forever. cant imagine what you're goin through!

fingers crossed :D

Ohh sorry abour your MC... xx

I have PCOS and had Ovaries drilled in September with a Lap & Dye so surely it must be my turn soon ay?!

Hopefully this thread will bring us luck!

Me too please! FF said I also Ov'd on Thurs at CD9...yesterday had no BM, nausea, headache, creamy CM, crampy, ab felt full and just odd, CP still high and soft, sharp pains in my pubic area, EXTREMELY tight 'down there' while trying to BD with DH...even his finger struggled! Today I'm still nauseous, headachey, ab feels full and tender, mild cramps, 2 BM's....DH will check CM and CP when he gets home from work, temp went up slightly today. Sooo confusing!

I had a chem last Oct and a suspected MC just a few days after implantation in Feb, then last cycle we think I had another chem as I had serious pg symptoms until a few days after AF....heres hoping this is our month! We've ordered Conceive + and softcups so I'm torn cos I want the :bfp: so badly but I also wanna try the lube and the cups lol!

Hello everyone, do you mind if I join? Im actually 3dpo but near enough 4! I mc on the 8th March and counted the bleeding as cd1 so am not really holding out too much hope for :bfp: this month. But it can happen :thumbup:

Havent really had any symptoms as of yet, maybe slightly tendor boobs

Baby dust to you all :dust:

Welcome Katestar & Jaxxy!

Its nice to go through this together although I am promising myself not to obsess!!!

I promised myself that too! Lasted til 3dpo!

You notice every twinge going dont you?!

How long you been TTC?

I am 5 DPO... :)

So only one days difference!

Yup, every little niggle, every time you fancy something to eat its a craving, if you need to pee youre peeing loads....its designed to drive us insane!

We started end of August/beginning of Sept....I have PCOS and myriad other medical issues so knew it would be difficult. Plus I'm 31 (DH is 24) and all my friends are having babies so its killing me :cry: I didn't even want kids til I met DH and now I'm obsessed with having a mini him!

You?

Hi Jetset!

Well we have been trying since Nov 2009 (wedding night) and I have PCOS as well as several adhesions in my tubes etc. Had a Lap & Dye and Ovarian Drilling in Sept 2010 and I had taken 1 round of Clomid 50mg prior to that which did bugger all. So I went back on Clomid at 100mg in February so this is my 2nd cycle at the higher dose.

I found out this weekend about 4 friends that are pregnant! I am so happy for them but inside feel sorry for myself! LOL

I know how you feel, my oldest friend had her first a few weeks ago, followed the next day by another good friend, and another the next! Just after the MC so felt like I'd been punched :cry:

We'll be getting tests and stuff done soon if nothing works....4 months of trying on our own then we'll be poked and prodded! I just wish I knew for sure (ie had BFP's) for the suspected chems and MC....they were all just too early. If they're def at least I'll know we can conceive :wacko:

hey ladies,
I have a dull ache in my right and now left ovary and have sore nipples and tired but I can get to sleep the last two nights even tho im so tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->