4DPO Anyone Want To Join? :)

Hiya girls!

Well after 3 faint positives and 3 negatives last Sunday and Monday I chucked a strop and refused to think about it! I caved last night but still a BFN but I'm on 16DPO and day 25 and no sign of AF yet so I'm a tad confused! :wacko:

well af came in sunday :( I was 3 days late so im thinking a 31 day cycle.this was my first cycle off the pill in 7 years but I was still hopefull and with all my complications it feels like its never going to happen.did anyone end up with a bfp?

Sorry the :witch: got you hun :hugs:

I'm still not sure whats going on. Checked my cycles again and I've actually got a 22-26 day cycle and haven't gone over 26 since I started monitoring in Sept. So tomorrow I'll officially be late for the first time in 7 months, and will be 18dpo....but still no :bfp: :wacko:

I hope you get your bfp jaxxy,this was my first cycle off the pill in 7 years so I had a little hope.i have two wombs and two.cervixs so it might be hard to get pregnant but only time will tell.we arnt trying yet but would be happy.let.us kno how you go.

I hope you get your bfp jaxxy,this was my first cycle off the pill in 7 years so I had a little hope.i have two wombs and two.cervixs so it might be hard to get pregnant but only time will tell.we arnt trying yet but would be happy.let.us kno how you go.

I'm sorry she got you hun....that first month, and then the next couple, you're filled with confidence cos there are so many women who get pregnant by accident so it must be easy, right? I was the same. Forgive my ignorance but does that mean you ovulate twice every month? You have two sets of everything? Are the cervixes side by side so the :spermy: can go in either or both? Could you get pregnant twice at same time? Sorry for being nosy! Tell me to mind my own!

AFM still no :witch: I've fiddled with my chart as I'm beginning to wonder if I did Ov on day 9, and the amended chart has day 15 as Ov so I may only be 13dpo...but no idea really. If I did Ov on day 15 I had a temp dip 10 days later on Saturday so I'd only be 3 days past implantation which could explain the negatives? I just don't know!

hey guys! Just wanted to update y'all! I'm 15 dpo and no sign of AF! I had a high temp this morning but also a bfn. I've also been having some cramping that almost feels like ovulation cramps, which of course is weird. I'm going to test on Thursday and take my temp again in the am... really hope I'll be coming back with good news of a BFP soon! :) Good luck to everyone else!

Hey jaxxy,i think I either ov at the same time usually,i only found out u In 08.one ovary for each side and the wombs are fused together and so are my cervixs I think they two small to
give birth and yes can fall pregnant while im pregnant and twins run in both sides of my family.cuz the wombs are fused they didnt find it on u/s but u can see it on 3d u/s.

Hey hun, thanks! That makes sense to me now, sorry to be nosy!

Well....I went for a beta yesterday and was due to get the results back today but they're not back grrrrrrr! So in a fit of temper I decided to use my last test with pm pee just to stop it torturing me and I have a faint pink line!!!! I could see it but was so faint I couldn't see colour so I took the test apart and there is a very faint PINK line!! Soooooo hopefully its the start of my :bfp:!!!! Been telling DH not to get excited cos I was convinced I was out but now I'm having to try and control my excitement and I'm not doing so well!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->