4DPO Anyone Want To Join? :)

Well despite being past Ov DH and I just tried a softcup! Weirdest feeling ever mind!

My pains have settled down now but im so tired and my nipples are sore.i have think white cm...is that a good thing?hows everyone doing?

Please may I join?!! Pink pad & period tracker said I ovulated last sat but I think it was weds before if I'm listening to my body. DTD both days anyway :) so I'm either 6 dpo or 3 dpo x

I'd like to join..I think I od sometime last week closer too the weekend....I have a 24 day cycle and ovulation calendars said I would ovulated sometime from the 19-27 I did the deed every other day from the 17h to the 28 so hopefully this is my month..My books have been having shooting pains in them all day..the calendar also said I can take an early test on April 1st..with the witch due April 6

Hi! Can I join?:) I got (almost) +OPK (before i ran out of tests) on thursday so I was ovulating on friday or saturday. So I'm 5 DPO today and can't wait until I get my BFP! My AF is due april 6th but I'm probably gonna start testing tomorrow since i have some early tests:) Probably not gonna show anything then but I'm kind off addicted to testing:) Not really trying to get pregnant yet but I really hope I'm pregnant:)

Temp dropped this morning and there was a small bit of blood on the bed when I got up.....also gonna have to have a nap cos am exhausted.....part of me is getting excited while part of me is saying it won't be :wacko:

Ohhhh how exciting jaxxy! Sounds like your on your way to a :bfp:

Im really irritable today, feel like a little ball of anger! Only usually feel like this right before my AF and thats not for at least a week away yet :wacko:

I really hope so but just can't believe it'll actually happen :cry:

Ooooh sounds good jaxxy! I've no other symptoms whatsoever - odd twinge in boobs but nothing :-(

Ordered a frer twin pack off amazon which should be here tomorrow so I can take it with me.

Hi! Can I join?:) I got (almost) +OPK (before i ran out of tests) on thursday so I was ovulating on friday or saturday. So I'm 5 DPO today and can't wait until I get my BFP! My AF is due april 6th but I'm probably gonna start testing tomorrow since i have some early tests:) Probably not gonna show anything then but I'm kind off addicted to testing:) Not really trying to get pregnant yet but I really hope I'm pregnant:)

Im also 5dpo, I really want to try and hold off testing but am so impaitent, Im sure I will POAS sooner rather than later! Not sure when AF would arrive as I mc on the 8th March, but using my CBFM I ovulated on Fri/Sat the same as you, so over the next few days Im hoping to get some sort of implantation pain. All this waiting is driving me nuts :coffee:

Let me know if you test, good luck, I have everything crossed for u :hugs:

Think I've got a UTI now :sad2: thats what too much :sex: gets you!

Keep getting odd twinges/pinches in my right side, like someone is poking me from the inside! All these symptoms and I bet I get a :bfn: after all!

Im also 5dpo, I really want to try and hold off testing but am so impaitent, Im sure I will POAS sooner rather than later! Not sure when AF would arrive as I mc on the 8th March, but using my CBFM I ovulated on Fri/Sat the same as you, so over the next few days Im hoping to get some sort of implantation pain. All this waiting is driving me nuts :coffee:

Let me know if you test, good luck, I have everything crossed for u :hugs:

I think I'm gonna wait until tuesday after all:) Sorry for your loss. I had a mc 1st March. Hope you get a bfp soon!:)

Today my temperature went higher. Pregnancy sign may be? I also felt sick this morning, but i think it's too early to have morning sickness... Well, I really don't know what my body is doing. Just have to wait and see. But we are going away for the weekend so time will sure pass by fast:)

Hi Ladies!

Well today I feel rough as anything sick and tired - loads of yellowy creamy CM too yack!

I will see how I feel over the next few days and then test Monday am. Havent told hubby yet that I will test but I will when we are there!

Hi Ladies!

Well today I feel rough as anything sick and tired - loads of yellowy creamy CM too yack!

I will see how I feel over the next few days and then test Monday am. Havent told hubby yet that I will test but I will when we are there!

How many dpo are you hun? Good luck for your test on Monday :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

How many dpo are you hun? Good luck for your test on Monday :hugs:

I am 7 today dpo today hun. Fingers crossed for Monday then!:winkwink:

Hi Ladies!

I'm the same....everything hurts, back, legs, even elbows! Feel sick as a dog and have a headache still and in a FOUL mood! Temp went back up above the coverline so not sure whether to be optimistic it was an ID or sensible and think that even though some women get a drop they don't end up pregnant! My cervix is still high and soft but DH says its open :wacko: which it shouldn't be if I am....also still getting a fair amout of CM....

When do you go away hun?

My CM was creamy til 4/5DPO then yesterday went really watery and today is EWCM and lots of it....feels like I've wet myself!!!! CP is high, soft and closed....can't help but be excited but I know I'll end up disappointed :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->