4DPO Anyone Want To Join? :)

hi Lady's I'm dpo 4 too i have butt cramp last few days but i now feel sick headaches and tummy pains but think my dd give me a bug lol

I've jumped my DH 3 times so far tonight with no signs of me having enough!!! We usually manage every night during the week and if he's not too tired twice, and more at weekends, but today I just keep pouncing on him! Also getting pains from my lower back all the way to my abdomen on the right side....stopped me in my tracks....and feel so bloody sick! If its cos I'm pg I won't mind, otherwise I'll be very pissed off!

oh oh .. me too me too!! * hand raised**
Can I join too?? LOL

I love this forum... where else could we find anyone in our own worlds living in the same DPO4 wishful dreamworld??? Luv IT!!!

Ok here is me...
positive OPK (mar23)CD 14 and Cd 15 ----DTDcd13,14,15
hugh headache yesterday and today
scents are strong.... good sign for me. I can smell things miles away when preggo

This is first month trying and second month after MC.

Baby dust to you all... : )

When will you all start to test with HPT??
I have had positives in past very light at dpo9. I might try on Saturday am with fmu. I wish I could hold off for one bright unquestionable positive nest week though.
thoughts??

yeh my sence of small is a bit sronger than usual since 3dpo and today Im having twinges and some dull aches down there along with some shooting pains enough for me to flinch but I dont kno if thats a good thing? Has anyone had some shooting pains yet or has in their other pregnancies?

I have had shooting pains, and stabbing ones....and my tummy feels stretched :wacko: and feel like I wanna throw up all the time but don't feel ill which is what I was like last cycle when we think I had another chem.....but I could just be SS like crazy!

I dont know when to test..ive had a bfp at 9dpo in the past...when are you all going to test?

il test in 9 or 10 days I think just so I kno im going to have a real result but the thing is I have two wombs so im a bit on the different side lol.jaxxy im happy to hear im not the only one with pains im so bloated today aswel and need to pee alot

I am going to test on Monday morning when I will be 11dpo.

I am goign to get one of those FRER ones - we are going to Guernsey for the weekend so I am hoping to get a lovely result on our final morning there!

I just wish FRER were not quite so expensive :(

I'm going to be good and not test til AF is late....well in theory :winkwink:

I'm still having weird cramps, and woke up this morning to a fluttery thing in my ab...very odd

FRER is a First Response test I think (brand name) - they are meant to be good for picking up early pregnancy results I am aware!

I have lots of yellowish creamy thick CM today...yack!

Oooh yellow creamy CM is a good sign! Mine is just creamy so far *sob*

Hello everyone :flower:

I have had no symptoms has of yet :( Really am going to try and put off testing also. If I dont get my :bfp: this month I will be upset but having only mc a few weeks ago Im not holding out too much hope!

:dust: to you all

:hugs:

I ahve pain in left side... Feels like a knife?? Whats with that??

I had that in my right side yesterday....not had much pain this afternoon :nope: (how weird that I'm sad I'm not in pain!) but still feel sick and can't wait for DH to get home from work so I can jump him again lol!

PS.. almost POAS this am.... Hahah...I am a POAS aholic... I did not though as it is sooo early.

You all are really going to hold out??? Not ME!!!

I have no IC so not wasting the tests I have just yet! Will order some when I'm not poor! Indulge your addiction....may help keep you sane in the 2WW! x

Ooooh do I buy my test in guernsey or do I get it before I go?!

Hmmm if you buy it before you go it'll be taunting you to use it all weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->