4DPO Anyone Want To Join? :)

My CM was creamy til 4/5DPO then yesterday went really watery and today is EWCM and lots of it....feels like I've wet myself!!!! CP is high, soft and closed....can't help but be excited but I know I'll end up disappointed :cry:

Jaxxy - just noticed u are a northern girl like myself! I know midwives that work at Bolton! :) xxx

My CM was creamy til 4/5DPO then yesterday went really watery and today is EWCM and lots of it....feels like I've wet myself!!!! CP is high, soft and closed....can't help but be excited but I know I'll end up disappointed :cry:

Jaxxy - just noticed u are a northern girl like myself! I know midwives that work at Bolton! :) xxx

Oooh whereabouts are you??? Don't know the rep of Bolton for maternity....hoping they're good! xxx

I was feeling pretty sick this morning and I am beyond tired and have the need to go to the bathroom more.hows everyone else im 7 dpo now

7 dpo today. No morning sickness today but still high temperature:) So that's a good sign! Took a test today, too early I know, and it came out negative. But on tuesday I'm gonna test again:) My AF is due on wednesday. We are going away for the weekend so I'm probably not gonna hang here until monday or tuesday. Good luck to everyone who is gonna test while I'm "gone":)

Goodluck to you too josefin! Let us all kno what happens

Oooh whereabouts are you??? Don't know the rep of Bolton for maternity....hoping they're good! xxx

I'm in Stockport. Yeah it's suppose to be good at Bolton! :) you'll be fine there :) xxx

I'm in Stockport. Yeah it's suppose to be good at Bolton! :) you'll be fine there :) xxx

Im from Stockport too, live in Cheadle Heath :happydance:

Yay! Hopefully I'll get to find out at some point if my body ever decides to play along!

I think I'm out this month :cry: just not feeling it, woke up feeling a hell of a lot less emotional today (last 2 days I've been really paranoid, panicky, anxious and irritable) and the cramps seem to have eased. Temp is still up and still a lot of CM, plus CP was high, soft and closed late last night but I just don't seem to be feeling as many symptoms as I was :cry:

Im from Stockport too, live in Cheadle Heath :happydance:

ooooh I could wave at you both from here! :laugh2:

Katestar- no way! What a small world!! :)
Jaxxy - don't worry you're not out until af arrives! The only symptoms I had with my lastbwere feeling like Af was about to arrive, the previous months however I had all the symptoms but bfn's each time. There's still chance :) xx

I think the last couple of days emotions were as a result of an estrogen rush to prepare for implantation....would explain the return of EWCM, but if I'd implanted when I got the ID then the estrogen would have been late :nope: my skin is so clear for the first time in ages too. Got the odd cramps again and feel a tad sick but other than that nowt :cry:

Katestar- no way! What a small world!! :)
Jaxxy - don't worry you're not out until af arrives! The only symptoms I had with my lastbwere feeling like Af was about to arrive, the previous months however I had all the symptoms but bfn's each time. There's still chance :) xx

Yep I agree with Mrscupcake - do not give up till the :witch: rears her ugly head! When can you test?

Well as of midnight I'm CD 18, 9DPO of a 22-26 day cycle....I may just hold off to see if she shows!

Can anyone tell me what exactly is meant by leg cramps??? Cos I'm not having what I'd class as cramps (you know the 'oh my god someone is trying to rip my leg open!' pain!) but my legs are sore and I can't find a comfy position for em! They're sort of tingling and feeling well weird!

Can anyone tell me what exactly is meant by leg cramps??? Cos I'm not having what I'd class as cramps (you know the 'oh my god someone is trying to rip my leg open!' pain!) but my legs are sore and I can't find a comfy position for em! They're sort of tingling and feeling well weird!

Im actually the same, they feel like have done loads of exercise the day before :wacko: Not sure what that is all about then?

GIRLS!!!!!!

I got a MAJORLY faint line on an IC type test (actually from £ shop :haha:) but then BFN on a Boots (the non early ones) so DH (who is currently swinging between between Tigger on speed and crying when he thinks of the birth!) is going to get more later so trying not to get excited yet!

!Omg how exciting jaxxy! Any more symptoms? My nipples arnt that sensitive anymore but I feel like im hungover and I wasnt the one drinking my dp was,and I slept all day and no change.10 dpo today and I cnt wait to test but my luck its a bfn :( good luck!

I woke up feeling as sick as a dog so I caved and tested! Still feel sick now even after eating....last night I was having sharp stabbing pains in my right boob, still getting weird pains in my uterus, not cramps per se, I'm just aware of it and can actually feel it if that makes sense! Everytime I move it feels sort of like its stretching, got a few sharp pains in it last night too. The restless leg thing is coming and going and I keep getting really bad hot flashes even though DH says its not that warm! Quite a lot of CM, sort of changes from watery to EWCM and back again and my cervix has been high, closed and soft more or less constantly since Ov. I'm terrified its an evap or a chemical and AF will come....really should have waited to test cos the disappointment will be even worse if I'm not now!

Yeh I feel pretty crappy with some sharp pains in my boobs and cm is watery now after being thick ew pretty sure cervix is high soft and closed.i feel light headed and I lil sick and I feel like im not on this planet lol.not long til I can test I might wait A day or two for af to come them will test cuz we dnt get $ pregnancy tests here :(

I did a CBD and got a BFN :cry: then another of the same make with the same urine and got a ghost of a line but that's it so I'm pretty sure it was an evac :cry: so I had a few drinks tonight in rebellion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->