4DPO Anyone Want To Join? :)

I did a CBD and got a BFN :cry: then another of the same make with the same urine and got a ghost of a line but that's it so I'm pretty sure it was an evac :cry: so I had a few drinks tonight in rebellion!

Maybe you should just wait a few days and test again, because you DID get a line. Let us know!

I hope to see some more BFP posts... and I hope one of them is me! I'm 6 DPO and on Prometrium, so I can't really speak to cm for signs since it's so messy anyway. My bb's don't hurt so that's discouraging me, but I know I still have some time for implantation to happen. I did get a few quick stabbing-like pains today in my lower abdomen... hoping that might have been something good! Good luck ladies!

I think I'll try a cheapie every morning just in case....both DH and I saw a very def line, which he said was pink and as wide as the control line but it disappeared not long after it dried (which also worries me!) so couln't check again grrrrr! But I'm back to thinking I'm out :cry:

Well I took another dip test this morning and there was the faintest of faint lines, no way it would show up on my camera phone, but I could see it faintly without glasses on....so thinking it must just be the antibody strip becoming visible (although I did one last week of the same make and didn't see anything, but I prob wasn't looking as closely cos I knew it would be way too early) and its another :bfn: :cry: wasn't going to test early this month cos its more disappointing but decided I might as well when I felt sick yesterday :nope:

Hi all I'm back! Tested this am at 11dpo and BFN - :-( gutted . Last night has 3 bright red spots of blood after wiping so maybe af is coming?!

Jaxxy! how exciting fingers crossed!

Hi all I'm back! Tested this am at 11dpo and BFN - :-( gutted . Last night has 3 bright red spots of blood after wiping so maybe af is coming?!

Jaxxy! how exciting fingers crossed!

You're not out yet! Its still early!

Ok now I'm REALLY confused :wacko: DH POAS when he got home to see if any line would show up so that we'd know then that it was the antibody strip we were seeing and theres nothing, not even a hint :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Elleblue! did the spotting turn in the :witch:?? or do you think it might have been implantation bleeding? when do you think you will test again? fingers crossed for you

I tested yesterday and it was a :bfn: but im going to hold off the testing until the:witch: comes because from what i have read,even one day can make a big difference so i am not going to count myself out until the :witch: comes and i really hope she dosnt come!! im getting some off pokes in my uterus so fingers crossed its something happening!!! let us know what happens Jaxxy!

:hugs:

I haven't got AF yet so not sure what it was? Never had it before so really don't know. Temp has dropped last 2 mornings though so that means she is coming right?

I'll prob test fri or sat if she isn't here already. Good luck everyone

BFN this morning but i think i may have seen a very faint something so i'm gonna try again tomorrow. My breasts are sore and my temperature high so i don't give upp yet. My AF is due tomorrow or the day after. I'm 11 dpo today.

My temp has dropped this morning (but not below the coverline on my chart) could it be implantation dip or just that AF is coming?

Thanks!

My temp has dropped this morning (but not below the coverline on my chart) could it be implantation dip or just that AF is coming?

Thanks!

Hm.. I have no idea but I hope it's an implantation dip you are having:) I have only been temping for about two months so I'm not that good at it. You'll probably find out tomorrow what it was:) Good luck!
My temp droped a bit two days ago but not much at all. Don't think it even counts as a dip.

Im not charting my temps.had anymore cramps and my thigh near my bits which iv neva had before....af due tomoz fingers crossed she dosnt arrive.good luck everyone

I guess im out af hasnt come but had a blood test and its neg! I was really hoping for this! Has anyone jas neg blood test but was infact pregnant?

Miss_unigue: I'm sorry to hear that... If the blood test var taken too early you might still be pregnant.

bfn here and brown discharge. I feel very pregnant but I'm probably not. Testing again this weekend if af doesn't show up.

Yeh I was reading a few posts on blood tests being wrong at 12 dpo so we shall see if af arrives tomorow.hope you get you bfp soon

well thinking about it i might have o'd later if my af dosnt come becuase i do have two wombs so they ovulate at different times so hoping i o'd later in on and to get a bfp soon

My temperature is lower now and AF came for real so I hope it goes better next time:)

Mine has not come yet,awh that sucks I hope you get a bfn nxt time

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you IF you ment bfp not bfn?;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->