4DPO SPOTTING (*with pics*)

Babydustie

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I do not know what is going on with my body. I have been spotting since Ovulation day till now (4DPO) according to flo app. I did not use OPK as this is my first time TTC and only got to learn about it. But i do have a regular cycle of 32 days.

Can someone tell me if this is normal? Or will it affect me TTC? I'm so dishearten right now and i kinda feel i'm highly out this cycle. :(

O day - Nauseous, Spotting brown(light), back ache
1 dpo - Severe back ache, spotting light pink(light)
2 dpo - Spotting red with clear CM (light)
3 dpo - Nothing
4 dpo - Spotting bright red ( i have attached pics of my spotting)

CAACD417-3025-4A1F-81B9-684E91B78F72.jpeg

In general 4dpo is too early for implant bleed/spotting your egg will still be travelling to it’s final spot if it was being fertilized. this could just be spotting from your ovulation if your sure you’ve ovulated when Your app says or you could have ovulated a lot earlier than your apps date and you could be much more than 4dpo so could well be implant spotting.

Your not out lovely this trying to conceive business isn’t straight forward and can get very frustrating. Keep a record of your symptoms and in a few days try a test but again if bfn shows wait then till your period is due to arrive if nothing test again.

Wishing you lots of baby luck

In general 4dpo is too early for implant bleed/spotting your egg will still be travelling to it’s final spot if it was being fertilized. this could just be spotting from your ovulation if your sure you’ve ovulated when Your app says or you could have ovulated a lot earlier than your apps date and you could be much more than 4dpo so could well be implant spotting.

Your not out lovely this trying to conceive business isn’t straight forward and can get very frustrating. Keep a record of your symptoms and in a few days try a test but again if bfn shows wait then till your period is due to arrive if nothing test again.

Wishing you lots of baby luck

Thanks!!! I’ve called my mom and sent her my photos and she told me she had the same when she conceived. But i’m not going to read too deep into this as its confusing the hell out of me! Hahaha. Booked myself into the docs to see if they can find any issue with me. Haha!! Cross fingers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->