4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

*chirp chirp chirp* LOL! How are you ladies? So I got tired of my chart without an O day so I put one in... I think that is accurate even though there is one blip before. I am still pretty hopeful ♡ Come on early Christmas present bfp! Lol!

Ahw, at least it seems your temp has gone up and stayed up now! Hopefully it'll rise more!! Still feeling like you might've caught the eggy this time then??
Fingers crossed for your early xmas present! :flower:

Maybe! I got a dollar store test and took it two days ago in the evening and got an evap that was more noticable the next day and today as well lol. But it is a dollar store test and taken just on a whim cause of the odd temps so I am saying evap line... but I still feel like this month could be it yeah :) I guess we will see in about a week :)

So what have you ladies been up to?

oooh exciting!! Looking forward to you testing!! :)

I have some exciting news aswell, my sister's waters broke tonight!!! (about an hour ago) She's 41+2 now and was due to go in for induction tomorrow if nothing happened. It's so exciting! Can't wait to hear more and also to find out the name they picked... I'm paranoid that they picked the same name as us! (they're having a boy too) Though my sister said the other day that we won't have picked the same name... the only way she can safely say that is if they picked a name that's in her husband's family or an odd name from the bible or something.... They're pretty hardcore christians, so it wouldn't surprise me at all! I was raised christian but wouldn't pick a name from the bible just cause it's in the bible if that makes sense.... I like Noah and that was one of our options but that's just cause I like the name and not cause it's in the bible.... :haha:

Anyway, bedtime for me now! Gotta get up early with Lucas tomorrow, cause hubby didn't get ANY sleep last night and he was gonna have a nap earlier today but ended up staying awake after all... so I'm gonna have to get up with Lucas as hubby will probably be zombiefied in the morning! :haha:

Hey ladies!! Busy busy as always lol

Caitlyn I have no idea what to think of your chart but it looks like you did have a shift... Either way I'm excited for you to test! Early Xmas bfp! I'm hopeful for you this cycle!

Ella, exciting about the potential labour before the induction, always how it goes. We have a bday dinner to go to for Kurtis's cousin, so so tired today...

AFM, same old but I did find 5 books on kijiji for 20$, all newborn and birth related, even a hypnobirtthing one. I've already read a third of it! Sweet deal! Oh yes and also yesterday I threw my friend her baby shower and it was soo nice! Anyways nap time before we head out for sup!

So I came on to see how you girls are doing..... What's happened to your chart Caitlyn?? Did you start a new cycle?? When I click on it there's nothing in there and it says 11th of Nov. But the 2nd chart that's usually underneath it has gone and shows the same one!
Don't tell me AF has got you!!! :cry:

My sister finally gave birth to their little boy this morning! Her waters broke on sunday evening around 10pm and her labour seemed to go really slow. When she got checked last night (monday) at around 3am she was about 3cm so they said they weren't gonna check her again about 10am this morning (at least that's what her husband told us) but she gave birth at about 8am :) So it went reasonably quick after she reached 3cm I guess!
They called him Arthur Peter (Peter after my sister's husband's dad and also after my dad) and he weighed 8lbs and was 53cm! Which is funny cause Lucas was also 8lbs (and 2oz) and was also 53cm!! :haha:
I'm getting more excited about having this baby now! I'm a little jealous of my sister that she gets to hold her cute little boy! Though ofcourse I want mine to cook a little longer! :haha:

Ya your charts are being screwy Caitlyn!

Nice to hear she had her baby and all went well! Good sized baby for sure and funny how close to Lucas's stats!!

Congratulations on your baby nephew Ella! How exciting!!

Hope you are all keeping well.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing him on monday! Can't wait to have a little cuddle... I'm sure Lucas will start crying again though :haha: he doesn't seem to like it very much when I'm holding a baby... He'd better get used to it before Logan comes haha!

Got lots of family coming over again this weekend, cause everyone is ofcourse coming over to see our new nephew and they are also stopping at ours for a bit! First is my sister with her husband and little girl (she's 1) on friday. Then my parents on saturday I think.... and also my brother and his wife on saturday - my sister will have left at this point! Just hope my sister isn't gonna be too overwhelmed with having so many people come round in a small amount of time! At least she gets a couple of days before it all happens. When I had Lucas my parents were already there and my sister and her husband visited the same night we got home from the hospital... it was mental!

Hey ladies. Sorry was having a mope day yesterday lol. Appointment to discuss hormones on the 18th :) Moving forward.

Congratulations on your new nephew :) I saw that on facebook. How exciting! I miss holding new babies... I have done shoots with them but it just isn't quite the same... I like snuggling with them and that isn't quite professional hahaha. When I have to change sets with one hand is the only time I get to snuggle a bit or if they start crying to get them back to sleep.

Speaking of, are you going to do maternity/newborn pics through me, Talia?

Glad to hear bout you appt Caitlyn! Hopefully you get some answers!

It's so funny you mention that because I was just looking at my friends newborn pics and thinking of you! I think it would be so fun. When do ppl normally take maternity pics?

Glad you got yourself an appointment to talk about your cycles/hormones.... Hopefully she'll take you seriously this time and actually help you!!!

I would love to have you do maternity/newborn pictures for me Caitlyn... bummer you live so far away!! :haha:

Speaking of pictures, Talia you need to post a new bump picture! :winkwink: I'll post one on friday when I take my 24 week picture :)

Lol come for a visit, Ella ;) I'll do them for you no problem!

Talia, usually any time after 35 weeks. And I can come to you in the later evenings after Derek gets home or you can come to me :) Or we can go on a sunday to a nice location. What works for you?

Yes Ella, I've been so bad at taking bump pics I'm definitely due!! Lol

And yes evening or Sundays are best for us too but that'll be in January... Wow.. But time will fly... Guess what! 99 days left today!

yay only 99 days left!! Not long now until you're in 3rd tri!! Only 1 more week!!!!

According to one of my apps its tomorrow... Week 27... Either way doesn't matter, progress is progress!!

Then that is today :D Happy third tri, according to your one app heehee!

Wow time has flown.

Hurry up, monday, I'd like to get started on getting answers ♡

Yay happy 3rd tri!! :happydance:

I posted my 24 week picture up on FB earlier, I noticed Caitlyn already saw it :thumbup: - and commented on it! :winkwink:

I'm going for roll on monday aswell cause I get to see and cuddle my new nephew on monday!! :happydance:
And ofcourse I'm excited for you to hopefully get some answers, or start getting something at least!! :hugs:

Yay all great things to look forward too! Today I spent the afternoon at my parents and me and my mom made 35 cloth diaper wipes! Super easy and cute! Flannelette on one side and terry on the other!

Ill post a bump pic when I get home and hopefully ill remember to take pics of the renos so far, I'm just waiting for Kurtis and we're gonna head over there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->